Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010

^fuuuuck.

I'd be so down for this if my touring bike hadn't been stolen recently.

All I have at the moment is my SWEET FIXIE.

:(unstuck in time
    pepper:Oh yeah, I'm also touring next week, leaving Boston for NY on Monday and coming back Sunday if anyone is interested in joining. Thinking of doing the finger lakes in upstate NY... but up for other ideas!

can't do it then, but my touring rig is almost rebuilt, so i'ma try to do some camping trips later in the summer!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorpepper

^^ borrow someones or rent! How often do u get to go touring!

^ Shit, I'd join you on a tour, but I am moving to Colombia in July for a year...
    • CommentAuthortristan

As for stoves... I absolutely love mine, and couldn't tour without it. Hot coffee/oatmeal/mashed potatoes/whatever just does a body so good. I pretty much live off banana chips and peanut butter sandwiches the rest of the time.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010 edited

pepper:^^ borrow someones or rent! How often do u get to go touring!

^ Shit, I'd join you on a tour, but I am moving to Colombia in July for a year...

who rents touring bikes?

and i'm a short mofo, doubt anybody I know well enough to borrow a bike from has one that fits me. i'm thinking i might swing down to simple living and put some money on either a jamis aurora ($650) or Long haul trucker ($800ish), which apparently are pretty well priced.

I mean, I don't have money but I also don't have a bike...so, that's my dilemma. :/

BTW, out of curiosity and if you don't my asking, what are you going to Colombia for? I really want to go visit/live there sometime in the future...unstuck in time
    this seems relevant to be here... if anyone wants a rad touring bike and can drive a little ways there is a lightly used surly LHT in north eastham (on the cape) at my old shop that the owner is selling. it's on the larger side (58 i believe, maybe 60) and was there as of this past weekend. it's got a brooks saddle and front and rear surly niceracks. he's got it priced at 500 bucks right now, which is a screamin deal if you ask me. it's at idle times bike shop in north eastham and the guy selling its name is peter. it's been for sale all winter but just doesn't have the right market down there... x-posted in shop finds thread
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2010

ahh, if only I were taller.unstuck in time
    • CommentAuthorOld Guy
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2010 edited

richardmylove:
    the best camping stove i have come across,
    and the fuel is tiny.

I like this stove but I had difficulty finding the fuel canisters on the road.
    I suppose it depends on your route. I'm going to try an alcohol stove (Everclear) or twig stove next.

Most of my trips have been short, so I don't eat much hot food.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2010

In search of good routes between:

Boston and Hartford, CT
    Hartford, CT and Saratoga Springs, NY
    Saratoga Springs, NY and Mansfield, MA (or Boston)

Anything is appreciated - Ive done boston -> nyc, which is easily adaptable to hartford, but I thought my route sucked. The other two legs, I'm completely clueless on.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010

Still need routes!! Bump for any input - Ive fallen behind and need to get about 450 miles of route planned pronto - otherwise Im just gonna be flying blind (well, flying with GPS)ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    ^brycepops, our friend Anthony and myself are riding Brookline to Brooklyn for what is tentatively going to be july 19 - 27. he's got a good route from when they did Boston to New Haven last summer, that may help. we're going to be doing our mapping out very soon, i'll let you know when i've got something useful for you. also, everyone come with us.Much like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    • CommentAuthortristan

The newhaven route would be a huge help - Im leaving in, oh, three days so sooner is better :)ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar

I'm also interested in learning the Boston <-> New Haven route, if you'll share.
    i ain't got no secrets, kemo sahbe! i'll ask bryce for it tonight. i know there's at least two really ideal camp spots on the wayMuch like the earth's mantle, that sort of thing is beneath us.
    I feel like artesc might have done a Boston -> CT routei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorthehum
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2010 edited

On my first trip from Boston to NYC last year,I rode through Hartford and New Haven. Here is the route I printed and was following. Here is the route I actually took.

Some notes:
    -In the route I actually took, there are some bits I mapped out where I took wrong turns in the cities. I actually ended in my hometown, about 20 miles north of NYC.
    -Boston->Hartford: Hilly. Heading west, you'll see a "hump" in my route after crossing I395 in CT. I spent the night with a warmshowers.org (couchsurfing.org for bicycle tourists) host (also a cyclist), who gave me directions that avoided RT44/244 through Pomfret. According to my hosts, taking these back roads saved me a lot of hills. They were also more scenic. This would probably be most helpful bit I could offer to you, trizzt. Also, don't follow my actual route in Hartford. I went all over the place trying to find the damn sidewalk crossing over the CT river.
    -Hartford->New Haven: One long, very pleasant downhill to sealevel. Leaving Hartford, you'll see in both routes a section that hops on the Colt Highway RT6 for about a mile. If I were to go again I'd probably avoid RT6 by going RT4->RT10. I think the highway was a hiccup from google maps.
    -I stealth camped outside a Yale classroom building when I got to New Haven because it was dark and raining by the time I get there, but I don't advise doing this.
    -Check out the elevation tab in my bikeroutetoaster route. It is nifty.

Also, I used google maps walking this year for a route, and it worked out pretty well. Though it is worth checking out the google maps biking or openstreetmap.org for bike paths.

Artesc and I rode separately to NYC this past march following the same route but went the Long Island route, so we rode straight down through Rhode Island, ferried to Long Island and rode the entire way to NYC. After we met up we proceeded to feast on homemade dumplings and enchiladas.

last note: $10 trashcan panniers FTW:
    theHum
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2010

Hai. I iz turr-ing this summa! All summa lawng!

Cross Country for Autism from Geekhouse Bikes on Vimeo.

Donate. Or don't! How'z my saddul angle? Do you like it when I do it like this?enjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorwest.
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2010

tinyhonkshus:I feel like artesc might have done a Boston -> CT route

I did.

However, you def do not want to take my route. I didn't do any planning at all, bought driving maps along the way, took the breakdown lane on I-95 for a while (nearly got arrested for that), and generally schlepped my way somehow to New York city via Long Island (the New London Ferry) by the skin of my teeth.unstuck in time
    ^hah. I think I must have been thinking of Greg's experience.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010

just blew my tax refund on these (i filed late):
    new pannier day

since i haul everything for two, i thought bigger panniers would be good. these rascals are solid. no movement whatsoever.
    oooooooh carradice makes great stuff... great lookin' steed altogether
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010

Those are some good lookin panniers!ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorBrycePops
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010

My ride to New Haven last year was amazing! The worst part is rhode island. I don't think there really is an easy way to do it. I honestly can't even remember the route that I took. We had only mapped a way out of Mass.

We started around copley and took uh, washington to blue hill ave. Followed that to the area of rt 1 and I95. A cop yelled at us about taking Rt 1 so we smartphoned our way over to 1A. Instead of actually taking 1A, we took whatever road looked like it went parallel in the direction we wanted and took it. We ended up with a really scenic route through fields and brooks and old bridges and shit. A lot of excellent spots to jump off the road for a smoke. We stuck to the west side of providence and started looking for a place to sleep. We found a campground 20miles outside the city called Colwell Campground near RT 117. Excellent place! Very Bicycle friendly. I do not suggest riding through this area at night. The only lights are at intersections, dodging every dark patch in the road like it's the plague. I had asked them what we owed for the site and I was told to "put it in my gas tank". I replied by asking where to get breakfast. She sent us out to Rt 102 which put us back on track. we took 102 south to the Rt 2 junction when it started pouring. We met a nice guy who was waiting for his wife to pick him up. He offered us a ride to the CT border which we happily accepted. His wife showed up in an extended cab pick up with the dog and 2 young kids. Needless to say she got a little freaked out with the strange cyclists sitting next to the kids. They told us about the way we should have gone which was to take 102 to Rt 3 south. They dropped us off in Ashaway Ri at some gas station and said "go that way" and pointed up what could have been the biggest hill of my life. This beast was like 4 miles at 40 degrees. Took us an hour to walk up but once we got there, there was a small farm-style diner and a beautiful 360 degree view. It's too bad the restaurant was closed. But, those friendly folks had put us on an excellent path to new london. The next 20 miles were a slight down hill through the woods with an occasional horse stable or barn. Also, more excellent spots to rest for pictures and smoke. From there we took Rt 1 into new haven. I think we took some of the parallel roads off Rt 1 to stay closer to the water. ***note*** there is a sidewalk to cross each river with I95. In new london, ask the locals. It's near stop n shop behind some houses and the end of a cul de sac. I wouldn't be able to guide you there unless I was standing in the parking lot. sorry. It's much more obvious in old lyme. Just stay on Rt 1 the rest of the way into new haven. It's a pretty nice ride but like I said...RI is probably the worst part. I'll be figuring out a better route for this summer with a sleeping spot in mind before it's already dark when we start looking.

200+ miles in 3 days, all fixed, all the way....with a 20lb backpack. no saddle bags or panniers -----> One hell of a ride
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010

^dang!
    • CommentAuthorBrycePops
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2010

Anyone else interested in a ride to brooklyn? I'm getting our route together. The plan is to ride south. Get to providence, head southwest through exeter/coventry via rt 3 and take rt 184 from north stonington ct to new london. From there, it's mostly rt 1. I'm thinking it'll take 5 days of about 50miles a day. I'd like to get more ground covered each day which coul change based on where we set up camp. Let me know your thoughts.

Also, no one has to do the whole ride. Join us to RI and go camping! Take the train back. Uncle Andross and I will be continuing on to brooklyn with the other troopers.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010 edited

trizzt:Still need routes!! Bump for any input - Ive fallen behind and need to get about 450 miles of route planned pronto - otherwise Im just gonna be flying blind (well, flying with GPS)

the CT dot (or whatever they call it) publishes a free state bike map, call em up and they'll send you one.

also adventure cycling has a bike route (& maps) that stretch the entire atlantic coast: http://www.adventurecycling.org/routes/atlanticcoast.cfm

artesc:took the breakdown lane on I-95 for a while

Holy shit.gone
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2010

you can also download sections of the CT bike map from their website (http://www.ct.gov/dot/cwp/view.asp?a=1380&q=259662). The CT maps are all mid-rez static JPGs, generally it's fine if you don't need super detail.

Also, BrycePops, the next time you do that trip, you could also take a copy of the Rhode Island state bike map with you (http://www.dot.state.ri.us/bikeri/ - PDF, much better than the CT state map). I used it for an east-west ride (Provincetown -> Westfield MA via New Bedford, Providence, Stafford Springs and Windsor Locks, CT) and that map did ok by me. The Most Suitable Roads were quite sweet, whereas the ones that were merely Suitable tended to shade between "Not Bad" and "Suitable Only In That They Didn't Threaten Life and Limb."

But, yeah, if I were to do your route again, I'd head west and into CT sooner, like at US-44 between Chepachet and Putnam; or enter CT around East Killingly. That entire section of NE CT/NW RI, 'the Quiet Corner' is just lousy with rolling hills, but CT tends to take better care of their roads in RI, so it's just generally nicer to spend more time there.
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2010

Routes not to take! MA-9w. That was pretty much a shitshow. I was convinced that I was gonna die/get mangled by a mirror a few times. Also, NH-119E is the soul suckingest road Ive ever ridden. Endless uphills followed by short downhills. Constantly. Those hills sucked so much momentum, I think they defied the laws of physics. It was, however, well paved and clean, so I guess it has that going for it.

That said!
    US-44w/MA-41w/MA-102W/NY-22N were all unbelievably beautiful. Peaceful, calm, rollercoaster-y, and smooth. Western MA reminds me a lot of home (Maine), and the roads felt familiarly friendly. Highly recommended.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2010

At some point west route 9 becomes nice to ride on. I dont know exactly where the transition is. I road to Amherst this weekend from Boston and took MA-9W from Ware to Amherst. Rt9 was pretty great for that stretch.

I took 117 to Clinton, 62 to Barre, 32 to Ware, 9 to Amherst. About 100 Miles each way, mountain bike gearing recommended. All good, except 117 in Weston sucks really bad. The road condition there is terrible, really patchwork pavement and lots of traffic trying to get to Boston or to I-495. West of I-495 was great, drastically less cars.
    anybody ever done any touring in south america? i'm going for a 3 month tour at the end of this year (dec 28), starting in santiago, chile, heading south to ushuaia, argentina, and then back north to buenos aires, argentina. it's been done in 45 days (around 1600 miles i believe) but 4 friends and i are giving ourselves ~90 days to be able to enjoy the ride a little more.
    [bump]

got our website rolling now...

one month until departure...
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2010

Awesome, Ted. That's going to be such a great trip. I'm looking forward to the updates.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2010

here's the blog of my friend who's riding from england to south africa
    http://orangebikeride.wordpress.com/
    pretty awesome stuff
    Looks awesome, bookmarked.
    Hi Ted -- I just got back from a two week trip to Argentina that included five days of trekking around El Chalten. No bikes -- but having bike toured before, I can project some advice on what I'd do after having walked the area.

First off (and I'm sure that you already know this) OMG WIND. If you guys are planning on travelling with electronics and having near constant access to the Internets, bookmark both WindGURU (http://www.windguru.cz/int/) and NOAA (http://www.noaa.gov/) to get an idea for weather forecasts in your area. The summer, when you'll be travelling, is notorious for being when the Roaring Forties are at their loudest. We had 60kph sustained winds last week while trekking at the foot of the Piedra Blanca Glacier with gusts at 100kph. That as a headwind or crosswind will make your tour hell.

It's good to have spare time built into your itinerary. The weather in Patagonia can be really fickle and if there are any iconic landmarks or peaks that you want to see (Fitz Roy, Cuernos of Torres Del Paine) prepare to spend a day or two waiting for the clouds to clear up.

Credit cards use is getting increasingly common in even the smaller towns of Patagonia, but it helps to bring a lot of cash as there are still a lot of places that don't take Visa or Mastercard. Also, a few places will give you a discount if you pay in cash. ATMs in small towns outside of El Calafate or Punta Arenas may not always be reliable.

When camping, know how to select a campsite that is sheltered from the wind and how to guy out your tent so that it doesn't flap too heavily in the wind. Also you can pile rocks on the perimeter of your tent to keep the fly from flapping around in the wind. That can be fairly important in getting a good night's sleep on your first few nights outdoors, before\if you get used to it. Sun sets in Puerto Natales/El Calafate area around 10 pm nowadays. Other folks we met who came from Ushuaia said that the sun never really set for them. It just kind of hits the horizon and skimmed it and went up again. Bring eyeshades if you're the sort of sleeper who needs it to be dark.

That's most of what I can think off of the top of my head. We spent most of our time in the area around El Chalten and killed a few hours transiting through El Calafate ... a friend of mine spent a few months last year in Chile and Torres Del Paine and gave me a pretty good rundown of those areas.

I'll whisper over an email address if you have more questions.
    Thanks, Cris. That's all really helpful information and I'm definitely going to pass it along to my tripmates. I've noted your e-mail and will likely toss you a couple questions. I really appreciate the kind words.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2011 edited

HOLA, not necessarily touring specific, but it could be seen as touring related.

how to ship a bike to a different country and not get ass-raped by the airline charges? im bringing a bike to australia with me this fall, and then im going to be going touring around ireland next july, so if anybody has any in-depth details on how to make it through customs smoothly, or any tips in general it would be greatly appreciated. and i'm sure for others reading, domestic experiences would be nice to hear as well.

many thanks.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    SO... the regulations depend on the airline you book through. when i booked with LAN, i was lucky because they don't charge for bringing a bicycle as long as the box/boxes it fits in fits certain regulations. when i showed up at an american airlines flight for my boston>jfk leg, they threw a stink about it but i politely insisted they check the rules and regulations and wala, free bike transportation. i'd compare airline policies when you're picking out your flight (if you haven't booked a flight of course) because it'd be worth paying 75 more bucks to avoid a $100 fee. i just boxed mine up in a cardboard bike box that i cut to fit the dimension requirements, with frameset in one box, wheels in another, and all my gear split between the two to keep the weight even. i knew i had less than the max weight in bike+gear, so i figured that if the boxes weighed about the same i'd be alright. admittedly, it was closer than i expected... but still under weight. i was allowed two carry ons so i only had my two bike boxes, but had enough room for my other stuff and had a backpack carry on to boot. if you go this way, make sure you pack your stuff so it's fairly easy to see in and inspect because they WILL open it as it can't fit through the scanner machines. i was pleasantly surprised by the care with which my box was repacked by DHS/TSA. also, keep an extra roll of tape in your carry on in case you need to repair/repack your bike box before it gets into the hands of TSA and the airline employees. it also comes in handy on the other end when you need to open it up again for customs as they likely won't have tape to help you close it up again. and make sure you deflate your tires before boxing it, of course.
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2011

when I flew into Europe (Lufthansa\Star Alliance) I was fine with just checking a travel case as excess baggage (didn't get charged on the outbound, got dinged for $150 on the way back, which I budgeted for) Keep it light ... some flights will charge you more if it weighs more than 50 lbs. The Europe flight was in 2007, so it might be more now.

when I went to Vancouver, Canada, I chose to ship it because I was going to be doing a layover of a couple of days in Toronto and didn't want to get charged for checking in bags both in BOS and YYZ. Customs was a nasty bit of business because I made the mistake of reporting the true worth of my bike (for shipping insurance purposes), which triggered the customs threshold and so I had to take a trip to a customs warehouse to argue with an officer that I wasn't going to be leaving the bike in country so it didn't require a custom duty. Basic advice:

1. If your bike and stuff is > $1000, don't report that in the shipping manifest and if you're concerned about your shit getting lost in transit, don't rely on shipping insurance to cover it. Take out a separate renter's or homeowner's policy to cover your gear (double check your policy to verify that this use case is covered)

2. if you have the flexibility in your schedule, give yourself a day or two to deal with shipping delays, airport baggage delays or customs hijinks.

also what ted said about checking the regulations of your prospective carrier when pricing out flights and also the TSA being surprisingly good about checking stuff.

domestic experience? it usually makes sense to just ship the bike if your schedule works out for it. I used to fly a lot with my bike and lately, shipping it via UPS or USPS comes out cheaper.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2011

I'm leaving for Tampa, FL in about 8 days. My tentative plan is to leave on Monday 7/11 and book it 140mi to East Haven, CT for the night. Stops after include:
    New York City
    Spring Lake, NJ
    Philadelphia
    Baltimore/Annapolis
    Wilmington, NC
    Charleston, SC
    Brunswick, GA

I'm planning this on really short notice (the idea was borne on Wednesday) because a potential job fell through and I realized I have this window of time where no one is expecting anything from me. So, you know. I'm going to ride my bike.

I've been getting a lot of help and advice from Shah, Tristan, and Ted but I'd like to hear any advice you all have. I'll be staying at friend's houses every night until I get south of DC when I'll begin camping. As soon as I have a tentative route mapped out, I'll post it in the route advice thread and ask for opinions. I'm still waiting on the Adventure Cycle maps to arrive so I can adapt those to my stops and finalize it all. I'm borrowing a lot of my gear and am trying to acquire anything else I might need this week. I still need inexpensive spd mountain shoes, a super bright front light and tail light, and a bug net for when I'm in the south.

For those of you who have toured long distances, a few questions:
    What did you need that you hadn't thought you'd need/what did you bring that you didn't need and wished you hadn't?
    I don't know much, so what repairs should I learn before I go and what tools should I bring?

Also, if anyone wants to come, let me know. I think Shah and doubleL are possibly doing the ride to East Haven with me.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Joe, Urbanadventours has an ungodly bright Princeton tec headlight for like 40-50 dollars. Just about as bright as a niterider.

I'll definitely see you off!Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2011

Sweet. Can you get it with your discount? :)

Also, by "see us off" do you mean that you're riding to East Haven with us? Are you riding with us, Craig? Because you should.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    I unfortunately will be heading north to maine for a dentist's appointment on tuesday, but I would really realllllly love to...

actually I might be able to. I'll work it out. what time of day are you planning to leave/arrive in CT?Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2011

We are leaving Boston on M 7/11 and arriving that night. I am staying the 12th to hang out with my friend and hopefully see Xue in New Haven if she responds to my message. Anyone else who comes is free to crash at my buddy's place and leave whenever they want to. I'll leave CT for New York on the 13th.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2011

joey that rules! i'm super pumped for you!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

The only thing I brought that I regretted bringing was chain lube. It was unnecessary. There wasn't anything I desperately missed (anything that's "essential" will be on every packing list you find, and anything that's not you can buy on the road).

Two things that I found really invaluable were a can opener and Tuffy Tire Liners. I had 0 flats over 1100 miles with Gatorskins and those liners - and I was riding 23s (stupid, I know). The can opener also provided a lot more options for food for cooking since I wasn't stuck with premade or pop-tops.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthortristan

The leatherman that you should have on your pack list will have a can opener!ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    http://bicycletouringpro.com/blog/shorts/how-to-pack-your-bicycle-panniers-an-animated-short/

haven't watched it, don't know anything anyway, discussi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    tinyhonkshus:http://bicycletouringpro.com/blog/shorts/how-to-pack-your-bicycle-panniers-an-animated-short/

haven't watched it, don't know anything anyway, discuss

decent tips, though if they really want 60% of the weight to be up front wouldn't the front panniers come in larger sizes? I kept mine 40/60 (front/rear) and was plenty happy. the key is keeping the stuff you need easily accessible easily accessible at your camp stuff's expense. also, keeping your rain gear in a pannier with stuff that can get kinda wet... in my case my pack towel, water filter, and a couple other things. and your snacks can never be too accessible.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2011

Anyone done a 650b conversion?e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly