Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

FUCK YEAH!!!!Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    You know it!Word nerd
    i know i am not the biggest of dudes, but how can i pledge to become a gigantic?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    what about Rob and Erik?Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2007

dear rich,
    youre lucky you dont have to drink faster then rob... i was scared my first time.

love,
    pete
    he should have to drink a pitcher faster than Rob after trying to out drink Pete!Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

ha! i think thats how rob does it, he waits till everyone else has consumed mass quantities of booze, then he goes in for the kill.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstickyfoot

That's exactly my strategy, Pete!, and I don't appreciate you spreading my tactics around for the whole world to steal!

-Rob Gigantic (feeling a little MPD today)MC Chunky Ice in da howse
    i will do what it takes, i have not been drinking too heavily in the past few months but i will step it up, maybe i need a trainer?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    well i thought that was a given, literallythere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorstickyfoot

I feel like the only person who could possibly out-drink me (in the speed category) is Mncplfreedom.MC Chunky Ice in da howse
    Sadly, I won't be able to make it due to racing commitments.

However, I'm glad that TG and others taught me that I can't out-drink anyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstickyfoot

Posted By: chuck_norrisHowever, I'm glad that TG and others taught me that I can't out-drink anyone.

And I have the pictures to prove it!MC Chunky Ice in da howse
    i might be able to out drink aaron!ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    I'll admit that my drinking ability has dropped below its record peak in the old TG days. but I honestly could care less if you can out drink me.

now out bearding me is another story, but we both know you can't even think about stepping up to the plate.

PS- enjoy your wasteland of Central MA.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    i miss you! and yes we do know that my sad attempt will never reach the peak of your glorious facial hair status. only in my wildest dreamsride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    • CommentAuthorgone

Posted By: stickyfootI feel like the only person who could possibly out-drink me (in the speed category) is Mncplfreedom.Somebody sell me a track frame.

And this is why I miss the Schlitz Blitz.