Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007

last time i welded was in shop class in high school. i made a bong.
    talk to Marty GeekhousePh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    • CommentAuthorslowski

I think I might know somebody...If at first you don't succeed... you fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik

I fillet brazed the bike I ride.
    • CommentAuthorgc

here's where you find brazzers:

www.brazzers.comgone
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

I can mig and stick weld, but I don't think you want me doing either of those to your bike. Actually I can make a Mig weld look pretty nice, what are you trying to do?that's when I reach for my revovler...
    not sucking his own dick or anything^^^^^^^ jkjk i miss you nick coolride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik

you cant mig on bike tubing
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

Posted By: g0balistikyou cant mig on bike tubing

sure you can, you just need to have the right filler wire for the alloy your bike is made out of.that's when I reach for my revovler...
    True that, they tig weld chromoly bikes with ER70S which is the same alloy as most mild steel mig wires. Thickness is not that much of an issue either.

Alexi, what do you need repaired i can tig, mig, and braze at my shop.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

Posted By: dingleberryTrue that, they tig weld chromoly bikes with ER70S which is the same alloy as most mild steel mig wires. Thickness is not that much of an issue either.

Alexi, what do you need repaired i can tig, mig, and braze at my shop.

That's good to know if i ever put a hole in my frame.that's when I reach for my revovler...
    • CommentAuthorNosepicker
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007 edited

who ever told you you cant mig bike tubes is not right in the head

this piece of shit has held up just fine and it's all miged. plus my work bike before i got a new one had a totally retardo miged triangle and that thing hasent broken yet. but yeah i can mig tig arc and gas weld.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2007 edited

all of yous that profess to have welding skills, be aware that i may feist myself upon you to weld some stuff for me.

in the near future i'd like to build a bike trailer from junked bike frames..i have all the junk frames and i can cut/cut/miter/mockup the design myself. i just need someone to weld it up for me. it can be ugly as absolute shit. infact i want it ugly. and strong.

i will give you a great many favors in return.gone
    • CommentAuthorgeekhouse
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2007

what do you need done man?
    hahahahahahahahaha nice signature marty!ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

marty, it's "beaten". and when i get back from thanksgiving, i believe you owe me a birthday drink. get on it.
    • CommentAuthorgeekhouse

isn't this thread about welding, not who beat who in a race or how bad my grammar is?
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

haha. but what's the fun in that?