Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So my girly has been trying to find this stuff since we moved here, and no where seems to carry it. If anyone sees it @ the grocery, please let me know.

Thanks.

Been to the shaws in by Fenway and Packards Corner
    Trader Joes in Coolidge Corner
    Stop and Shop in Coolidge Corner
    and a handful of convenience stores.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2008

listen pal,

1) take some quality cream cheese, right. like from the coop or whole wallet or something.
    2) set oven to 450, place bulb of garlic in there for an hour
    3) finely chop up some chives, parsley, red onion, dill, and basil (from your plant, right?)
    4) smoosh out a couple of the roasted cloves of garlic into the mixture of cream cheese and herbs
    5) mix it all up with some salt and pep (add some sour cream if you want it a little smoother)
    6) bam! no more crappy flavored plastic cream cheese!

-aarn(moscow)
    ^I don't even like cream cheese. It's for the girly.

Basil plant is doing ok, need to get a new pot for it.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn

it looks like she will have to decide between Chive & Onion, and Garden Vegetable(moscow)
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

^ the Garlic and Herb is a whipped variety. I agree make your own. I'm sure if you let the garlic cool down before mixing it in. The thing would last in the fridge for a while.We are the small axe.
    it wasn't me, but this was a good use of the stinky feature.

stop saying 'girly,' too. please
    ^heh. ^^ah.. thanks. Didn't know that.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    At least he posted in Random, and he got an excellent recipe from Aarn.

Aarn, what the fuck, bro. You're like Benson or Mr. Belvedere. You want to be roomates? You probably have a sick fridge assortment.Volkswagen Hero