Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

hollathere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    damn dude, that took some effort there.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    Whoa!Word nerd
    Yeah, leaves me wondering how long you've been waiting there... that takes a while. I know. I've typed backwards.Volkswagen Hero
    Oh, but you fucked up some of the capital letters. Sorry, but you did. Nice effort though!Volkswagen Hero
    .......but why?!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Why? To avoid the exposure of this profound investigation. See my experiment, here... I've copied it for you, Eric. Plus, I think your cream cheese thread did not deserve the stinky. You listed it properly as random. Sorry, folks are assholes.

COPIED FROM THE REAL HUT THREAD:

"Hey, I have some morning fun for everyone... Here's an experiment that need not be guided by parental supervision.

Go to the top of your screens and find the "Categories" tab, click it and go down the list to find "General" and "Random." Beside those two categories on the right hand side, click "Block Category." Now return to "Discussions.""Volkswagen Hero
    ahahahahahahahahaha !!!TUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    Don't let them divert your eyes! There can only be one!Volkswagen Hero
    ^Ah... ok. Thanks. Clears this up for me.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    lleh haey s'enoemos dekciw loocVolkswagen Hero
    ^ what?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    Yes, Eric. You see, if you actually block General and Random categories, it reveals that approximately 97% of this forum is either bullshit or nonsense, yet some tightass loser internet hall monitor socially rejected types choose to gripe about what is permissible as it does not relate to bicycles... but try the experiment and you'll find that like I said, almost 100% of this forum is not about bicycles.Volkswagen Hero
    <blockquote><cite> richardmylove:</cite>^ what?</blockquote>

I don't know, use a mirror to decode it or something... looks like jibberish to me.Volkswagen Hero
    wouldnt it be :looc dekciw s'enoemos haey lleh?????HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    It would be, but I am Rudolph apparently, and not able to play the childish reindeer moderator games. Way to do your job without prejudice. This is what I was complaining about a week ago.Volkswagen Hero
    Don't let this thread sink! It's twice as retarded (for obvious reasons of authorship) than my own! Which is why I love it! Blessings to you, you make the child in me smile!Volkswagen Hero
    iphone_punk:It would be, but I am Rudolph apparently, and not able to play the childish reindeer moderator games. Way to do your job without prejudice. This is what I was complaining about a week ago.

^ wait what? are you calling me out as a mod?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    You are a mod, aren't you?Volkswagen Hero
    iphony, get your dick out of your purse.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    iphone_punk:You are a mod, aren't you?

clearlythere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    It loves my purse, my dick and I are seperate entities! (It does as it WISHES, uncontrollably so! Help me, please, someone!)Volkswagen Hero
    ^ you could reference "dick in a box" for a good comebackthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    <blockquote><cite> richardmylove:</cite><blockquote><cite> iphone_punk:</cite>You are a mod, aren't you?</blockquote>

clearly</blockquote>

Awesome. So why are you cheesing my interests that are correctly listed as general and now random? I wasn't flaming anyone else's content, but as usual, you, the mods, instigate and later censor. So why not delete this thread and not start shit?Volkswagen Hero
    ^ i have not started shit with anyone nor have i stifled anyone's inside jokes, and what did i cheese?

you might want to do a little thinking before you type, i do not give a shit about anything that happens here (forums) until people do personal attacks or threats. if you look at my posts 90% are about non-sense but are in light humor.there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    ^Rich, you fucking asshole! I'm going to attack you so personally the next time I see you. Oh wait, I'm going to buy you a beer instead.Word nerd
    ^ you better watch out rob or i will ban you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    [.(diputs er'uoy esac ni) daerht "!tuH" laiciffO] ! ! ! TUH ,modnar s'ti ,T U H

This is outrage! I'm ripshit! I'm going to skid all over the place until a policeman stops me!Volkswagen Hero
    kirstencupcake:i think i have to highfive richardmylove for this thread idea.

i dont think anyone gives a shit what you think. go play in your pancake thread.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    ^ just kidding, that was mean. sorry.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    Sure you arrrrrrrrree! Sorry, Canada... but you can keep her.Volkswagen Hero
    Okay, I'm getting so mad. I want my thread not made fun of starting now. I'm counting chainring teeth and when I get to 51, I want this removed!Volkswagen Hero
    did you not hear me when i said to stop whining?flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    •  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2008

You know the thing about the categories is that there aren't enough different ones. So everything just ends up under General/Random, which are basically the same thing. How about these suggestions? A Food category for pancakes and vegan stuff. An Ouch category for those threads about painful events. An Accessories/Apparel category for shoes, bags and whatnot.We are the small axe.
    hey..iphone don't fret, don't get upset...
    nice rhyming skills sonya.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    I'm not upset.

The moderators need a guy like me to train them well for the day they moderate a forum greater then 27 members.Volkswagen Hero
    jesse:nice rhyming skills sonya.

thanks it took a long time for me to come up with that...

now i'm just waiting for my fork...ah patience
    best thread all week, thanks Rich!Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    i think everyone is mad at the awesomeness/wizardry of my thread naming!!!

there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    i am alive!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2008 edited

.Hey, aren't you a dinosaur?