Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorHamburger
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008

oprahPeople make decisions.
    dorks
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2008

i think i may name my bike "shithead" now. i was thinkingof naming it "lifesaver" but then some man got angry and called it "shithead" because i woke everyone up in the motel because i thought my bike was trying to tell me that there was a fire.
    • CommentAuthorraff I el
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2008

Bender Bending RodriguezGeryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    Going way back to 2008 for this resurrection...crazy to see some of these old names. Anyway...

Mine is named "Doom", or in the alternate, "The V3" (as in next in the series of the V1 and V2 rockets).All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    mine goes by the orchid, but in a few hours it will be known as the death orchid.
    Dorchid?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2013

Snoopy, Sherbert, Grimace (from McD's), Maurice, and Blank.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    chr|s sedition:Dorchid?

Too close to Dorkid for comfort.
    Blue bike and mountain bike

i'm so original

I should change them to Crash and Roll respectivelyNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    My Masi was the DOOMBRINGER (sorry for toe-stepping but it was called that for years and has a sweet DOOM sticker in olde English script on the head tube) ... my newer Cinelli is the X-Claim! for reasons obvious when you see it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

I hate this thread about as much as killersim hates the croc thread
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Oh, man, Chris, thank you for resurrecting this thread. These are on my profile but this gives me an opportunity to explain them a little more:

My Fort is "Svetlana" (because she is a handmade virgin from the Czech Republic)
    My KHS Montana Descent is "Tony Montana" (because he snorts mountains -- of cocaine)
    My Schwinn conversion is "Schwinnie" (because she's my trusty steed)
    My Kona is "Yee-Ha" (Kona named these sister bikes this way, the euphemisms "Yee-Ha" and "Hoo-Ha")
    My Burley tandem is "The Green Monster"::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^ Amazing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Freewheel Burning:My Masi was the DOOMBRINGER (sorry for toe-stepping but it was called that for years and has a sweet DOOM sticker in olde English script on the head tube) ... my newer Cinelli is the X-Claim! for reasons obvious when you see it.

Ok, you're officially on Team Doom Riders / Fixed Horsemen of the Apocolypse.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    My crosscheck is called plum
    my steam roller is called kali
    my mtb is called rad
    my crux has no name :...(YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    My Marin hardtail is Maggie.
    My Langster is Lillian.
    My decommissioned townie is/was Winston Todd Pennyfeather
    Then I stopped naming my bikes, so my roadie and new townie are nameless.

I think gAlex secretly loves the Crocs thread, and you love this bAlex.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2013

chode line.
    death rosa.
    yooooos.
    hames.
    brogun?
    crux :(
    IF SSR - unnamed
    Geekhouse Mudville - unnamed
    I really gotta work on that.

Black IRO Track bike - Betty

Why you ask?

whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
    whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
    Black betty had a child (bam-A-lam)
    The damn thing gone wild (bam-A-lam)
    She said "It weren't none of mine" (bam-A-lam)
    The damn thing gone blind (bam-A-lam)
    I said oh black betty (bam-A-lam)
    whoa, black betty (bam-BA-lam)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile

im flashing back to a conversation where someone said if you name your bike youre gonna crash it. or was that the, if you build your gf a bike she'll leave you, conversation?somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

I think it's "if you accidentally call your girlfriend by your bike's name, she'll leave you."::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    My bikes don't have names, is this why I don't have girlfriends?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2013

There are other reasons, Paul.

My only named bike is Murderbike, the blacked out Marin hybrid that made me love riding. It's got knobbies and a basket on it now and you can all suck its dick.
    I tried naming my other bikes and it didn't feel authentic.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    seanile mick:im flashing back to a conversation where someone said if you name your bike youre gonna crash it. or was that the, if you build your gf a bike she'll leave you, conversation?

Sean, I think it's the "build your gf a bike convo"

pocky:I think it's "if you accidentally call your girlfriend by your bike's name, she'll leave you."

It also doesn't help if when falling asleep you respond to "good night, I love you" with "i love my bicycle". Also being pushed from an elevated bed really hurts.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    My last murder bike was aptly named "Blackie Lawless."All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2013

Nuggetross calls my Surly the "Kras Check""Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."