Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Just curious what ya'lls best April fools day pranks were?

Sadly, I've never managed to pull off any good ones.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008

Ah, crap. I forgot today is april fools.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

Bag full of nothing but those harry potter jelly beans (nothing but the nasty ones) handed them out randomly throughout the day. Harmless but fun watching people's expressions as they ate dirt, sardine, and vomit flavored jelly beans. Think that was the only one I ever did. I'm sure someone out there easily has one that tops that.

^I completely forgot today was April fools tooHey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    Mark saying GG Allin was good, thats gotta be a prank or something...Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiiike

i just threw my roommate's bike off a balcony for april fools. i got him good.sports!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

i completely overhauled my room mates bike with ky.
    ^ Hey, what is that nasty gritty feeling on my dick after K-Y isn't slick no more, Pete!? I'm asking you because I guess you've got some experience.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    im currently making craigslist causual encounters(prostitution) ads for people in my phone that include their real names and cell phone numbers. theyre gonna get some shady ass calls allllllll day. hahaha huuuut!HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    Andrew already got me, he left stink in that hallway right before you both went outside. I came downstairs into a "hall accost" and nearly went blind while speaking in tongues.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

I logged on to the Intarw3bs and, for a brief moment, thought that it wasn't full of jackassery.

Then I realized my network was down, so I picked up a book. The use of proper grammar was refreshing.
    ^ Ha ha. Good one.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008 edited

had this link emailed to me today.I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    karyatid:I logged on to the Intarw3bs and, for a brief moment, thought that it wasn't full of jackassery.

Then I realized my network was down, so I picked up a book. The use of proper grammar was refreshing.

this gave me the "douche bag" chills. i give you an A for effort though. huuuutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    Ha ha ha. Awwww... That's not nice. All I got from it was she's probably fun to hang out with... chirp... chirp... [crickets] ... chirp... chirp... chirp... .Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    hahahahahahaHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

Damn. You got me. I guess it's time to go cry alone in the stock closet, wishing the Internet wasn't all I ever did. My life is without meaning. So tragic.
    ^ I thought you were going to say to have a fantasy about getting fucked in the stock room.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

Nah. I don't have sex with people who aren't directly related me. And after Uncle Orrey got that raging case of syphilis... well. I'm all that's left.

Douchebag union rules, you know.
    You should be the foreman of that union.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008 edited

you're only saying mean things because you don't like me. but my sarcasm, it added to the thread and prevented it from stagnating.
    but now i've gone and taken it off topic. =(

time for me to get back to crying.

hut.
    Craigslist Boston Missed Connection - AWESOME
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/624059670.htmlclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!