Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008 edited

Word.!
    Word indeed.
    !
    I'm not he only loser who wentr5 str8 to the internet right?dongpincher 1000
    oh man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008

Where is the Mr. Pibb? I told your secretary to pack Mr. Pibb. It's the only Coke I like. Goddamn Brenda exploding like a water balloon, worms driving my friends around like they're goddamn skin-cars, people are spitting acid at me, turning you into cottage cheese, and now there's no fucking goddamn Mr. Pibb?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008 edited

.dongpincher 1000
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

drink drunk danny!

kirsten, buckley and myself spent an evening of riding around boston/cambridge bar hopping and playground merry go rounds

we are thinking of starting a 4 square league where teams are based on neighborhoodsThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    im in! four sq is the shitride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    • CommentAuthor.

^^ i can photograph it, but Im not in it since I still don't fully understand this four square bit.
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

then google it. i can't believe you didnt have 4sq in canadaThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

4 SQThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthor.

^ maybe we did, and maybe I didnt play it
    either way...
    im not going to participate in this four sq nonsense. ill be on that spinny thing.
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

wiklipediaThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    • CommentAuthorboundgear
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2008

I'm pretty sure I saw you cats locking up in front of chaaaahlies last night.
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

fo shure that was usThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

All the cool kids were locked up in front of Charlie's last night. And then the place was packed full of yuppies.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    charlies and the othersie. that's some sweet bar hopping. i go there sometimes. the other night i went to this place called "the middle east" and i went around telling chicks chartlon heston died. o man, i gave at least 10 chicks my wii gamer code that night. i'm in like sin!

my milkshake brings all the girls to the yard. they're like it's better than yours. damn right...

You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    i don't like boys, so that's good on you.
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

the otherside was yuppie central it was some berklee perfomace/bday party some dude in a tux with flowers no scumbags i was disappointed i even work the jeans that make my ass look goodThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    i was there around 930 and it was full of kooks. that place is falling hardride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    conor is posting in the drunk thread? say what?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2008

Whoa!dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2008 edited

i couldn't even finish my second beer tonight and i'm still drunk.

bike racing for the win! gets you real drunk real fast. 1.5 beers in 2 hours, 12+ hours after my cross race, and i'm a giggly mess.

danny, how's the ankle?

mur, when is cocktail hour?
    •  
      CommentAuthormur
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2008

~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    brilliant. that definitlybrought me back to earth after a loooooonnnnggg nite of drinking.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2008

^dude that's a picture of people dying, not very funny.
    • CommentAuthorgc

i am printing that baby poster out for future reference. thanks!gone
    •  
      CommentAuthortainted

^ hahaha i just did the same thing! Chris Evil & the Taints
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

Chicago Karl:

has anyone heard about the driver? is he in mexican jail? or did the US keep him from "harm".
    • CommentAuthor.

^ i forgot what the story on this was again. Someone please send me a link in regards to this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62e_1212541992
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

1 can monster + over 5 shots of vanilla vodka = still the same taste as monster

too bad I only had one can of monsterHey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    not drunk enough. damn.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

conor, the night is still young. go get shit faced.
    ^+1
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2008

conor! it's 3:30am i have sparks and new castle and grilled chicken, steamed green beans with maple syrup, and mashed potatoes... come join the fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasso

^ sparks taste better if you put a little vodka in it. It makes the sparks a little less sugary/syrupy and more alcoholic. It's the bomb diggityThere's always money in The Banana Stand
    • CommentAuthorlos!

why is it that all the donts in the baby post seem so right? if its wrong why does it feel so right?!?!?ride fast drink hard
    •  
      CommentAuthoreggman
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2008 edited

Sparks is heinous. Painkillers FTW.Ella: Not that I would EVER even THINK of taking the T (mainly because my penis is too large to fit in it)
    Basso:^ sparks taste better if you put a little vodka in it. It makes the sparks a little less sugary/syrupy and more alcoholic. It's the bomb diggity

my buddy Chandler "learned that from a bum downtown". he called it sparks triple-plus

of course if you use Sparks Plus, and put more than a nip of vodka in it, it becomes sparks septuple-plus and will fuck you whole night up (in a good way, usually)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008 edited

i haven't had sparks in years! there's a great reason why.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008

i would imagine caffeinated orange beer syrup doesn't look too pretty coming back up.

i had a bad bubblegum pink vomit-y night where i underestimated the alcoholic content of a few cosmopolitans. don't think i could drink one again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

^i've never puked up sparks, it has just gotten me into mounds of (fun) trouble.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

There's like a curve of fucked-up-ed-ness
    Whereas sparks tends to keep one awake way beyond the level of "should go pass out in a corner"

Ugh. Un-blacking out and having to deal with your earlier actions. Lame.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

i avoid caffeine and energy drinks in general, thus have never had sparks. but i figured that seeing as how it smells, i could imagine it can end very poorly when abused.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

it taste like liquid spreeEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008 edited

um i am not intoxicated so i shouldn't be in this thread but since we were talking about sparks,

it looks like sparks is no more:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jChY6Cel6lYqoeoReMJZ3EYonOVQD955EFU80gone