Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

lolololol

it's mah burthday!!!! i gueaa sguess techinaclly it's not anymore but it was like yesterday the 12th. i am almost an old ass. and i had too many adult beverages tonight.

basil ice cream is the SHIT.

literally because i am lactose intolerant. #LITERALLY

#YELLINGDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2011

Buuuuuumpppp. Weird night in Albania. Rich married girl tried to pick up either my friend or me in front of her husband. They kept buying us beers and now I'm barfy drunk. I hat ethe spzins. Ahhhhhhhhhh, fuck. Who are these peo[ple??? I was in it for teh free beers but now I'm just sad for everybody.

I'm afriad to close my eyes. Ill probably puke. Ugh.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2011

They might have been swingers.dongpincher 1000
    New Years Eve is great. I bought a shit ton of prosciutto and sparkling wines. Fuck eeeeeeeverything else.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    p.s. between that post and this one, I crossed the drunkline and now it's like wwhheeeeeeeeeei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    whaaaattttt

maybe laying down a abourbon base for the champangne wasn' the best idea. but no maybe it was.

anderson cooper and kathy griffin are hilariousDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I AM NOT DRUNK NOW BUT I WAS BEFORE. I FUCKING LOV E MY BIKE RFRIENDS AND YELLING and im really tired so im gonna go to bed now night guys <3 x a fucking million cait dooley is really hotYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAN I FUCKIN LOVEE ERYBIDYYNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    BUT CRAIG YOU HAVE HISTORICALLY DEMONSTRATED DISDAIN FOR BIDDYS!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    THAT'S WHY THERE'S ONLY ONE D!

Erybidyy=/=BiddyNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    did you go to bed for 5 hours craig? i am le confused.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    way to have nooooo sense of humori mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I think you spelled biddies/ys wrong?

omg marianna your sig. #winningYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    You're probably right, I was influenced by Craig's spelling

(and: iknorite? ty!)i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    banana truffles:did you go to bed for 5 hours craig? i am le confused.

yep, got home at 4:45, there was a fight in my house's lobby, went to bed, conked out for a few hours, woke up at 8, found out my milk is spoiled, went back to bed, got up again at 10:15.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2012

rabble rabble"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2012

drunk skunk
    just ate half a pint of Ben & jerry's ice cream
    try the "what a cluster"
    it's got "peanut butter ice cream with caramel cluster pieces, marshmallow swirls & peanut buttery swirls"roz-berry-lime
    nom nom nom nom

I'm drunk as fuck

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2012 edited

Well fuck, I'll bump it.
    This is the peak of rock and roll.
    My life would be simpler if impossibly complicated women weren't my kryptonite.
    but what would be the fun in that?dongpincher 1000
    topYou're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2012

i'm experiencing a mean mix of dignity and nausea"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Let us know how it ends! ^YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    ^he's gotta leave at least one at curb, but apparently he left both.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2012

can we amend this thread title and add some semblance of "420"? thank you:
    weed thread's this way, homie.

paul jameson:much better
    You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2012

Nuggetross:can we amend this thread title and add some semblance of "420"? thank you:

fuck no, hippie.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012

I'm drunk bday skunk
    i want more drunk dancing and gin and tonics
    now
    now
    now now
    meowroz-berry-lime
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoz
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012

My last day in boston is tuesday, i give about 0.27 fucks. getting drunk all weekend as of 3 hours ago. happy bday, happy good bye boston and happy race to candy land!!! WOOOOOO
    last chance to catch the wrath of ROZ-BERRY-LIME!!!!!
    (and yes im drunk)roz-berry-lime
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2012

DORNK from company lunch. Many margaraits and many beers. I was made to finsih everything on the tables still in pitchers.

I still have to implement a feature today. Words over two syllanbles are hard.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    are you gonna poop on the conference room table?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthortristan

BEEN DONEascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthortristan

(NOT BY ME)ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    you did, however, smelt it. So it follows, that you dealt it.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Boys= Has job, punk rock, not an asshole. Pick two.'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2012

IMISSDRUNKCONORgone
    killersim:Boys= Has job, punk rock, not an asshole. Pick two.

I'm sort of at 50% on all counts, what's that count for?
    Also, "Your Amazon.com order of "Fang Vampire Grillz Top & ..." has shipped!"

Q: Why are indie/punk boys always bad in bed?

A: They are always bragging about 7" they don't have.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2012

hah.
    I love punk rock and hate punx.dongpincher 1000
    gc:IMISSDRUNKCONOR

i've toned it down a bit, but today sucks and joe king is in town. maybe i'll see y'all in this thread tonight, but probably not. i have to have a serious meeting with the owner of my company tomorrow morning.

p.s. graham, new number in case you're thinking about traveling again: free won too sex sex too too won fie sven. text me yours.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2012

I miss drunk conor videos!dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2012

conor come to brooklyn and get drunk on a saturday or weeknightdongpincher 1000
    i'm working on it. gonna take full advantage of ic life once i get some money.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorhannaelise
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2012

I agree with Danny. I miss drunk conor videos so so much. I can't wait to be pen pals with you Conor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2012

It's been a while, but i am hurrica-wasted.dongpincher 1000
    Ding Ding EVANFRIES The drunk thread is here for you!!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012

you know, i've never read this thread

it's REALLY FUNNY

surprisefries:lolololol

it's mah burthday!!!! i gueaa sguess techinaclly it's not anymore but it was like yesterday the 12th. i am almost an old ass. and i had too many adult beverages tonight.

basil ice cream is the SHIT.

literally because i am lactose intolerant. #LITERALLY

#YELLING
    tammy:HAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I LOVE YOUM ALLL YESSSSSS
    Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012

nerdo:Buuuuuumpppp. Weird night in Albania. Rich married girl tried to pick up either my friend or me in front of her husband. They kept buying us beers and now I'm barfy drunk. I hat ethe spzins. Ahhhhhhhhhh, fuck. Who are these peo[ple??? I was in it for teh free beers but now I'm just sad for everybody.

I'm afriad to close my eyes. Ill probably puke. Ugh.

I think I remember this? Yay drunk thread!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Oh god being spinny like that is the worst ever.

Sorry Ella, I had to sober up and be a parent for a while. Then I had another beer but now I am just tired.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    HOLLARZ

DAY 2 OF 3 CONSECUTIVE WORK HOLIDAY PARTIEZZZZZZZDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D