Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeatball
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2008

eva cassidy - bridge over troubled waters
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008

new black crowes. "warpaint".
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

engineer - the dregswhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    Mike Ness - Cheating At SolitaireThink you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

Tyrannosaurus Rex- Frowning atahuallpa ( My Incan Love) [Stereo version]bake em' away, toys
    • CommentAuthorNicole

the pixies- bossanova
    bob dylan - the freewheelin' bob dyan
    vampire weekend - vampire weekend
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

Die Totenhosen - Reich & Sexy

Cheesy optimistic mid-90s German punk rock. They like to bust out the socially progressive rhymes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

tay zonday-chocolate rainbake em' away, toys
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorKitty

tears for fears- mad world

tay zonday, is that guy a jackass?bake em' away, toys
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

tay zonday was kind of special. he's young enough, i didn't hang out with him much.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn

^^yeah TFF!!(moscow)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

special like retarded, or special like unique?

I saw a video of him on some talk show,and he was really excited looking...although the song he was singing was chocolate rain,wich is about racism, not a very positive subject.well,i mean, unless we are talking about constructivly destroying it,but, thats not the context....bake em' away, toys
    Nina SimoneWith relish!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

thin lizzy- warriorsbake em' away, toys
    lifter puller.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

Marley Marl In Control WBLS 7.14.89 Guest : Ultramagnetic MCs & 3rd Bass
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

thing lizzy- whiskey in the jarbake em' away, toys
    Oak Ridge Boys

NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY RHYTHM GUITAR BEHIND JEEEEESSSUUUSSSSSSS!!!!Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan

miracle of '83:engineer - the dregs

Great Album.

Ive been listening too:
    Zozobra - Harmonic Tremors
    Black Cobra- Feather and Stone
    Trash Talk- PlaguesDuffman Can't Breathe
    Download free at niggytardust.com

Also, go to Paradise Rock Club NOW and pay for entry!

This is an official message from the Saul Williams street team.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    Warrior King-Virtuous Woman
    Sizzla-Da Real Thing
    Bob Dylan-Hard Rain
    Doomriders-Black Thunder
    Draize
    also: fun with friends demos.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    'fuck yeah' to Doomriders!Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    • CommentAuthordingleberry

oh yeah ..
    Tides
    The Body
    both providence bands
    • CommentAuthormeatball

vaudeville shit
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

Grim Ryan:
    miracle of '83:engineer - the dregs

Great Album.

Ive been listening too:
    Zozobra - Harmonic Tremors
    Black Cobra- Feather and Stone
    Trash Talk- Plagues

+1 to you, sir.

dingleberry:oh yeah ..
    Tides
    The Body
    both providence bands

i fucking love resurface by tides.what does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

any live Joy Division I can scratch updongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

The Mars Volta - Cassandra Gemini. Drive solo, late at night, windows down, in the summertime to that song and you'll get it.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    ^ NO DRIVING! NO DRIVING ALLOWED! GRR!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Fuck that noise. You've had HOW many VW's? I don't even have a license anymore.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    All the good ones, my friend. All the good ones.

One more offense and I'll have no license either, my friend. No license either... my friend.

LOLZJockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

iPhone Punk:One more offense and I'll have no license either, my friend.

Funny how many times I heard that threat before it actually became a reality. I haven't owned a car since the end of 2006, but I'm not going to be shy about how much I love driving.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    Yeah, I think they hold it over your head and it comes down to whomever's working the bench that day.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Nah, court was the easy part. My biggest issue was paying fines on time, and keeping an insurance policy.

Back on topic:
    I'm now onto Deloused in the Comatorium. Roulette Dares, specifically. I really hope Thomas Pridgen can learn to improvise as well as he can groove, because that was the biggest disappointment during the last set I saw them play. I'll give him time, but for now he's lacking the presence that Jon Theodore had.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    Yeah. I agree. Who loves the new Deathcab single?!?Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

I haven't heard it. Is it produced similar to the way Plans was, or have they gone back to keeping it toned down?The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    It's a little of both. I wish Benny would show a sense of humor and had wrote the lyrics as "give it time, after sex, Love... I know my lovemaking will bequief your heart." Would have been way more ballsy.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Whatever. He's doing what he's always been up to. I'm just totally bullshit that the new Postal Service album was just a rumor, and they're now talking about how it might never happen. WTF, people?!The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    I heard it's no rumor, but it's two years off. I also heard that Jordan's Furniture is offering free financing until Chinese Democracy comes out. Not to mention there's an Aerosmith signed Ibanez with every purchase of a giant baseball glove recliner.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Well, last year I heard was THE year for the Postal Service album. Then I heard that it would be later in the year, then this year, and then some article I read said they pushed that off so he could focus on Death Cab, and the earliest it'll happen is the FALL. ugh.The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    Nah, when I heard about the new Deathcab about three months ago, they said then that Postal Service would be at least two years. But for now, the second half of Postal Service, the other guy, would be working with many vocalists and Ben Giblets would appear at least once.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2008

top secret robot alliance- tiger dancebake em' away, toys
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

TOXIC NARCOTIC-COCKROACHbake em' away, toys
    DJ Die Young - The angry adequate mixWith relish!
    the exploding hearts - guitar romantic
    followed by some random pulp b-side collection i have.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

breaks mix show-109.5 fm whbi-DJ Afrika Islam,1983
    Ratatat - Classics

Good for doing papers too as lyrics make me want to sing along, which is bad for writing and for anyone within earshotclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    carioca:DJ Die Young - The angry adequate mix

that's my old roommate. him and i used to make these really awesome beats using a nintendo and a Dr. Sample. i wish he didn't hate nyc so much, i miss that guy.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008

sonic the hedghog 2, 3- the soundtracks.bake em' away, toys