Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgastronomin
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2015 edited

how do I embed stuff? heheand then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    gastronomin:how do I embed stuff? hehe

(1) Find a post like one you want to make.
    (2) "quote" it. This will show you the code used. Copy it into a new post.
    (3) Replace the variables (e.g.web link, text, etc.) with what you want.

BAM!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgastronomin
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2015 edited

and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    gastronomin:oops sorry won't let me delete but hey I figured it out

You can delete. Kinda. Whisper the post to yourself, and then no on else can see it.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Kevin Burke
    If you get into the Irish fiddle thing."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Been listening to this nonstop while riding the past couple weeks. So catchtastic

Hail Mary Mallon - Bestiary
    Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015 edited

The new Errors album came out today. I highly recommend it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-F3_Me--a4
    Embedding isn't working for me
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2015

William Elliot Whitemore - Hell or High WaterI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh

dropped like an hour or so agoDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2016

Furry Lewis pandora station. A+++++ if you're in the mood for excellent blues."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2016

Never Gonna Give Your Teen Spirit Up::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D