Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGrim Ryan
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2008

TV/Movies/Documentaries/Sports

Watching the last season of Dexter now. Pretty excited that Doctor Who Season 4 started up finally.Duffman Can't Breathe
    i'm watching my roommate play elder scrolls iv.

as far as tv shows go: scrubs and sports night.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthoriPhone Punk
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2008 edited

^ ^^ Hey, peee ewww you boys are stinky.

I was giving my bitch an education in Air Jordan on Youtube last night. She's a touch too young to have paid attention back when the NBA was balls.

Jordan v Dom Wilkins in the dunk competitions, the realization of the Chicago Dynasty... The epic final quarter of game 6 when only Jordan scored to keep them in and then the clock rundown as the ball goes to John Paxson, who was far superior than Larry Bird, and in that moment it was fucking defined. Holy shit, I forgot how exciting it was back then.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2008

the simpsons season onebake em' away, toys
    This thread is a good idea. I dunno what it died. I'll give it a bump. I just finished the very long The World at War. Mindblowing. The IMBD link is here.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.