Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorravnos
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited

I'm moving out of the city :( in about two weeks... which is why I haven't been on here in a while (finishing college, trying to get my shit together, etc)...

Anyone know where I can get boxes? Preferably for free, but if I have to buy them I have to buy them, I'll deal.
    Preferably book boxes, as that's mostly what I'm packing...
    Thanks!Question Reality. "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."
    check the free listings on craigslist duder. hutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrandonc
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008

liquor stores.
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited

Go to a liquor store. They love giving away liquor boxes (not boxes of liquor) because it means they have less to break down and haul away. They are not very big but pretty damn sturdy. and it could be considered recycling!

EDIT: ^ Ah, you beat me to it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorravnos

Awesome. I'll bike over to Marty's and Blanchards later...Question Reality. "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear."
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

yo, my work, we put a shit ton of boxes out on thursdays, if you go by tonight after 6 there will be a ton by the curb.
    Peet's coffee in harvard square. I can't guarantee it being a billion, but we get our coffee on thursdays,so there should be a good amount.bake em' away, toys