Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Obo is overdue for secret satan attendance btw. YES I AM ALREADY THINKING ABOUT THIS.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    I already have my gift for secret satan, and it's going to be a STRONG contender for gift of the year.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

I attempt hibernation for the winter leaving only for the gym and bike ridesI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

Who did I see locked up outside of Shanti in Roslindale last night? White Bareknuckle (?) frame with red/pink deep Vs?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    Got addressed as "Hey Geekhouse" this morning in Kenmore. Fella thought I was Charlie. When I said, no, I'm Eric, he thought I might be Baumann. I guess they're cross nemeses or something.

Someone here?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2014

LOLOLOL I'M FAMOUS. Good article, too."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2014

hahaha, that makes me so happy
    They have no idea how fitting it is :)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    DEAD.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2014

sooooooooooooooooooooooo sick!!! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

also, seaport recently lost another parking lot across the street from my work; the one between northern and seaport blvd. that is being turned into a 4 story megamultiplex with shopping, movie theaters and then 10 more stories of condos and shit on top. it's going to be the pru mall #2 pretty much. god help us all.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler

great! I can buy more stuff for my stuff!
    I think I just saw ganzi driving an audi with the nature boy on top of it? drove past busted knuckle while I was at work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Ganzi bought a house in the suburbs and drives into the city to "commute" via bike.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^lollll

Isn't there a thing where if you build a building you have to put parking in? So maybe there will be an underground lot?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2014

borrowing his mommies car?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2014

near-missed connection with surprisefries at Cambridge and Webster this morning. Only saw you as I was passing through the light at Cambridge and would otherwise have dinged my bell if I saw you earlier. Looked appropriately bundled up for brisk weather.
    D'oh, so close!

And yup, t-shirt/non-fleece arm warmers/light flannel/bandanna around the neck. Any chillier and I will have to up my glove game though!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    ^ I rode home last night at 3am when it was like 35. Was NOT ready for that one...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I saw Chris in Davis around 7pm, didn't register until it was too late to holler.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^ Was prolly on way to work.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Just had a lovely conversation with Saffs at Area IV. Nice to see you in person, ya lurking bahsted.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2014

Just ran into a messer named Opie in my building lobby as I was coming back from lunch. He recognized my All-City backpack because he rides/rode for their courier team. Super nice guy.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    ^yea, Opie is sponsored by all-city in some capacity. He moved up here from Atlanta about a year ago i think?'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Makes sense...he was stoked to show me the tool bag they make. :)Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs

surprisefries:Just had a lovely conversation with Saffs at Area IV. Nice to see you in person, ya lurking bahsted.

Haha....great to see you. Shout if you need that master hook up :)
    Unless JamesWIRKTK88 has an older brother with 2 kids, I may have seen his future at the playground today.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2014

Saw Mr. Shah this morning out near Lechmere. It looked like we both needed more coffee.
    •  
      CommentAuthortweedledum
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2014

Saw Sokol today, ironically purchasing pizza.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2014

Saw Eric Bones in my old building, where he now lives. Anybody know that guy? We sorta recognized each other, talked about bikes awkwardly, and I took his card.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2014 edited

un: 49teethsomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    I saw Joeyfresh name-checked in a match.com commercial.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2014

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2014

Saw Craiggles getting paid to pump up commuter's tires this morning. He complimented my load."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    hawtDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Nandy:Saw Craiggles getting paid to pump up commuter's tires this morning. He complimented my load.

I thought immediate after the fact that that probably sounded weirder than it did in my head.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2014

Haha, I didn't think it was weird, just thought it'd sound funny on the internet. My bag was comically large."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2014

Nandy: He complimented my load.

I LOL'D!

i am a 12 year old :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Saw Nuggs riding his bike on the sidewalk in the south end last night. Realized it was him as he rode away...Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeNov 24th 2014

Briefly hung out with the jfresh in front of CB! It was the highlight of this rainy-ass Monday so far. I wanna go home and cuddle some cats."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I just saw that tall Steve Bushemi dude in Davis....forget his name. Rolls on Wed nights sometimes.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Nandy:Briefly hung out with the jfresh in front of CB! It was the highlight of this rainy-ass Monday so far. I wanna go home and cuddle some cats.
    We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Chris, his name's Dave, I call him Taller DaveHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    ^ That's right!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Steve Bushemi dude? lmfao
    He looks like a young Steve B.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I just didn't think of the resemblance until now.
    Saw Nat this morning looking fly as usual on the brompton.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    How am I supposed to know if I spot any of you guys if I have no idea what you guys look like?

:(
    Scroll the Tag n Brag thread. A number of us have very distinctive/recognizable bikes. If you see one of those "in the wild," just start hootin', hollarin', and heckleing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.