Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

I bought a wire shelving rack off CL and it turns out it was ThreePete and his lady friend selling it. It's a small online world.
    tinyhonkshus:Oh that reminds me! I saw Ella in Fort Point on Sunday, but I was in Barrington Coffee so couldn't holler.

Hi! I was trying to demonstrate to the bf that it is not terrible to bike to his work!YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2015

ella how did my route suggestion go?

marianna hiiiii :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Hi Doraaaaaaaa

Ella I feel like you looked sorta exasperated, but mighta been imaginedi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    FC with some guy at 660 washington yesterday on a nice brakeless leader build. Get a helmet! and nice aarn ring.
    fffens:FC with some guy at 660 washington yesterday on a nice brakeless leader build. Get a helmet! and nice aarn ring.

Also shoutout for locking up gently next to my cinelli and not scracthing it. youre a champ. and i saw you watching me unlock mine. you really think im gonna ding yr ride when you see what im riding? come on son.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015

Morgie:I bought a wire shelving rack off CL and it turns out it was ThreePete and his lady friend selling it. It's a small online world.

Saw Morgie @ Somervelo when I went in to pick up my wheels.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2015

i saw valerie on the swc this morning. she passed me with one foot unclipped. but why, may i ask, did you chode out at roxbury crossing? i don't understand when people go halfway through the crosswalk against the light and wait...i thought you weren't into getting hooked, doge! THERE WASN'T EVEN A COOL TRACKSTAND, KYLE.

also, brian wilson's "vega-tables" was stuck in my head during this. i hope that helps context.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2015

I think i saw sedition leave Diesel about 30 minutes ago.
    ^ You totally did. Where was you?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2015

I was sitting at the window of starbucks across the street with a friend. It was pretty much a game of spotting people on bikes we knew, although I haven't met you.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Saw rock death, nuggetross, hila, el dora-do, jugga josh, and terboosh at Grasshoper. When they brought the check to the table they dropped it in front of my fiance and I, presumably because they thought it was parent's weekend and we were taking our smelly hipster kids out to dinner."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

He didn't even let us get froyo after
    • CommentAuthorJimi

^dyingHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    buddymike:I was sitting at the window of starbucks across the street with a friend. It was pretty much a game of spotting people on bikes we knew, although I haven't met you.

That is no reason not to power-heckle.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

I'll keep that in mind when I'm not in a building.
    ^ Please do, but from personal experience, it way more fun when you ARE in a building.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2015

saw someone on a silver frame black fork fix with a red hook bike # cruising at a solid pace down on commonwealth ave @ kenmore...
    Spotted Valerie on Mass Ave this morning as I was riding in to work. Nice seeing ya!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ThreePete:saw someone on a silver frame black fork fix with a red hook bike # cruising at a solid pace down on commonwealth ave @ kenmore...
    likely joe chapman
    shoutout whoevers bike this is locked up outside tasty burger last night

Check out this Affinity Kissena locked up next to my whip, we twins

A video posted by fffens (@fffens) on

•  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015 edited

Shout out to aluminum Allez with chrome track fork on Comm ave. Passing with more than a centimeter of space is a good idea, as is investing in chain lube.

That is the worst road, I am so glad I don't have to commute on it. Though it did bring me to Fomu where I spent all my money on an ass load of lavender ice cream."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorfoulweather
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2015 edited

Nuggetross:i saw valerie on the swc this morning. she passed me with one foot unclipped. but why, may i ask, did you chode out at roxbury crossing? i don't understand when people go halfway through the crosswalk against the light and wait...i thought you weren't into getting hooked, doge! THERE WASN'T EVEN A COOL TRACKSTAND, KYLE.

also, brian wilson's "vega-tables" was stuck in my head during this. i hope that helps context.

I know I was setting a bad example. :( Must have been in a hurry/running late somewhere since I'm usually less of a chode and wait for the walk signal before crossing that intersection. Also, if my left foot was unclipped and I was right single pedal drilling it, my stupid hamstring was probably griefing me again.

EPIC! Stratton:Spotted Valerie on Mass Ave this morning as I was riding in to work. Nice seeing ya!

Aw. I must have missed you. Once again, I was likely running late after crashing at el boyfriendo's place in Dorchester. I usually see Hila on the Mass ave bridge though.

Welp. That's me perfunctory login after months of no activity. It's a "hi/bye!" like when I dropped by Josh's goodbye thing at the docks tonight.
    saw a bemoustached man on SWC approx 6:50p last night while they were headed southbound passing the BPDHQ, whom i suspect was "craiggles", i was in the black kit with the black helmet
    Negative, at 6:50 pm last night I was selling a bike. I also never take the SWC unless I'm slow rolling...I always take Washington, Columbus, or Huntington.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

i get upset every morning that i see shirtless/heart rate monitor'd lucas brunelle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

^^?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015

I read that article and I was just like damn those people are nandy In 5 years
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2015

Nah, our advocacy group would be called, " stop driving, you fucking dumbasses. Or if you really have to don't be a selfish prick about it and plz pay attention"."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2015

Jokes aside I kind of dig that couples PAC
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2015

That's because you're white
    Pretty sure morgie is latinoYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2015

Remember, one can be both white and latino. They are not mutually exclusive.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben

Hila holla'd at me while I was walking home in the rain yesterday. A+ on spotting me with no bike behind parked cars on the sidewalk.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    pocky:Remember, one can be both white and latino. They are not mutually exclusive.

THEY ARE DEFINITELY MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVEYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Saw Craig the other day when he sold me some bar tape!

Also, was I the only one who found that article too boring to read? I tried like twice and nearly fell asleep both times."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

Nandy:Also, was I the only one who found that article too boring to read? I tried like twice and nearly fell asleep both times.
    Nope. I couldn't even understand parts of it, and the photo and content seemed so Onion-y I just gave up.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Nandy:Saw Craig the other day when he sold me some bar tape!

Also, was I the only one who found that article too boring to read? I tried like twice and nearly fell asleep both times.

That serotta is sooooooooooo hot. Like unbelievable.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2015

It's even hotter with bar tape and gloss clear coat over the spray paint, lol.

Someone plz buy my Spooky now."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    tell me about the spooky, i bet it's not my size.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

I'll get pics up later, but it's a 52cm black Skeletor (Google for geometry chart). Obviously a little big for me, but I was a noob when I ordered it and I made it work for a few years. Includes ENVE 2.0, cane creek headset, and Thompson seat post. Hoping for $600 because of the extras and because it's a sweet fuckin bike."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2015 edited

"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

GUHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO REASON TO BUY THIS BUT WANT.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

THAT'S HOW I FELT ABOUT THIS FUCKING SEROTTA, but holy shit it fits so much better. When the internet threw a 650c perfectly sized titanium bike at me for effectively a few hundred difference I couldn't not get it."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015

650c Serotta pic, plz.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorPaolo
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015 edited

Social Wednesday ride was at the Silhouette tonight and saw this on the wall in the darts room:
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2015

^ Chode Hall?::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^^ Amazing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2015

gave conception a "im-still-waking-up" headnod today through cambridge. good to see friends in the morning.I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh