Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorspokenword
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2015

'sup, Obo! good seein' ya too. I wasn't expecting you on that route.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2015

Met someone at the Coffee Trike who used to deliver film and we talked about how front brakes are a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself because I'm bad at human interaction."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2015

spotted the nandy's on a tandem riding by my place.MUFFDVR
    Alexi fit MiniFries for a new helment today.

Also I took 2 wheels to get trued but it turns out neither really needed it, both tires are just shot. DERP.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2015

Haha, yep, we were those weirdos on a shitty tandem."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2015 edited

Saw Alexi biking with a bag of hot dogs in Davis yesterday.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2015

banana truffles:Pretty sure morgie is latino

Super late, but was this a joke Truffles??
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2015

Just ran into The Fries at Daddy Jones. Hiiiiii
    Holler! You were right, that place is awesome. We drank too much retsina, woo anniversary.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    JUST KIDDING there's no such thing as too much retsina.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2015

Spotted Clowntown at the pru."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Who was on the road bike with a big ass backpack last night around the common/commonwealth roughly 8:45/9p last night?

You're good, I enjoyed having you on my wheel
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015 edited

I don't know Chris Butters personally, but he was in today's Boston Globe.

i accidentally deleted the original imgur link.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2015

FIX YOUR IMAGE I WANT TO SEE ITI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike

Unavailable!
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2015/06/29/bike-couriers-race-through-boston/laGPyZ0rVWKPnwTG5IIXhI/story.html

edit: nice try, mods.

conor! 2016You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorben

Conor ftwI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Just make clicky links, rookies. It's pretty easy, even on phones."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

Conor FTLI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    haha, i saw 'conor ftw' and thought, 'oh, that's really generous, i forgot to hyperlink. not gonna rock the boat, tho.'You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2015

bike couriers still exist? jklolgone
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2015 edited

I though you guys got killed off by email! So you're like that one movie? What's it called? You must be really fit! What do you do in the winter?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    i saw nerdo outside toscanini's this afternoon, but didn't figure out it was him till i was inside paying.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2015

Oh what? Are you really beardy now? I was meeting a guy about some pedals (that I bought). Let's get coffee!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    I saw Andy's Circle A outside the Fiendly Toast!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2015

Hey! There was actually space on the rack! Sadly I wasn't there for food :c"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    nerdo:Oh what? Are you really beardy now? I was meeting a guy about some pedals (that I bought). Let's get coffee!

i am. i thought that was you as i was rolling up, but the dr. just dilated my eyes so i was a lil less than perceptive. but then i saw pedals and i was like, 'oh!'

coffee sounds, great. i lost my contacts, so if you don't have my number it's tree-won-to sis-sis-to to-won-fye-sven.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2015

http://cargocollective.com/brandonlockfoot/Ghosts-on-the-Street-North-Americagone
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

Shout out to the guy outside Pavement who reminded me that my brake lever has a hinge on the bar clamp when someone locked around my brake cable.

Also, this:
    "life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorThreePete

Is that fork on backwards.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015 edited

Yes, yes it is, and it looked like they'd been riding on that flat for a while. I hope they're not at MIT for engineering."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Couldn't that person just loosen and adjust the bars then voila? Brake is mounted on the correct side of the fork."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Whenever I see shit like this I'm tempted to get out my hex wrench and fix it for them.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Nah but the brake is more aero that way.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2015

Talked with David 999999999 this morning, who was in a CAR (but otherwise seemed like a pleasant person)."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2015

Saw morgie at the doughnut shop, sorry I was such a weirdo. Looking like a lady person in a city has taught me to not make eye contact and to make every effort to ignore strangers, so it didn't occur to me until we were in line and you said "how's the move going?" and I was all "...oh shit, I actually know that guy and I'm such a weirdo""life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I think you're more of a weirdo for spelling it "doughnut".We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

o yeah, I forgot they're made of "do".

j/k, I guess even Union sq spells it donut, and they both look about equally wrong, spelling-wise."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I thought I saw Andy at H&M on tuesday but that seemed like a very unlikely place to see you and I was halfway across the store so I did not run over to check.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

okay, I'll admit I was there... I really needed some more sleeveless shirts and I was nearby. It's amazing how much less gross you get throughout the day without sleeves. I really hate supporting those fuckers, even if it's like 4 shirts per year..."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

do they have good sleeveless shirts?MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Can you believe they paid some person on the other side of the planet to make this, shipped it all the way over here, put it on the shelf in an extremely high-rent market, paid someone to take my money at the register, etc, all for five dollars and ninety nine cents? They're pretty much the face of disposable fashion and consumerism, but dammit their shit fits well and is stupid cheap."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Interesting, I get grosser without sleevesi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2015 edited

o man, on some of these humid days I could barely stand myself in regular t-shirts by lunchtime. I guess the extra air flow helps me? I've even managed to wear the same tank for 2 days without it getting smelly. My work bag is absolutely repulsive, though."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

I used to wonder how foreign eBay sellers manage to sell $2.99 items with free shipping all the way from China to US, until I realized that the Chinese government subsidizes it.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015

pocky:I used to wonder how foreign eBay sellers manage to sell $2.99 items with free shipping all the way from China to US, until I realized that the Chinese government subsidizes it.
    That's really interesting actually, and I had no idea either.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2015

Was honked at by Surprise & Mrs Fries while biking back to work this afternoon. Was impressed that they recognized me in my 'respectable working person' outfit.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Haha, we actually didn't honk- I think you were right about it having been someone mad at someone else. Coincidentally I happened to be rolling down the window at that moment to yell hi.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2015

Did I see Nandy or a Nandy doppelgänger earlier on the SWC while I was riding with my pup in tow?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2015 edited

YES. O MAN, SO CUTE. Didn't realize I knew you, I only saw the dog and it put a huge smile on my face."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries