Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2015

She does that to everybody. And she loves riding in that contraption. Every time I look back she's totally grinning up a storm.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Corgis are the best. We have a plan to adopt a tiny puppy and some tiny kitties at the same time so they grow up to like each other, and we'll just roll around with everyone in a bakfiets."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

lolzWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

This is essentially the view that Nandy had. I rode all over hell and creation yesterday and after work today. Turns out nobody doesn't love a corgi in a baby trailer.

Sidecar CorgiWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I just ovulated.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2015

What did you put on the bottom of the trailer to make a solid surface for her to sit on? I have been meaning to do this with the baby trailer I bought to haul Finnegan around in. The cloth bottom sags precariously under his weight.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

STOPPP IT'S TOO MUCH. Those ears, so big."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^^Her plastic crate tray fits perfectly. First I wove a kind of support structure out of the strapping material and the folded down the "chair" flap. Then the crate tray goes in on top. I'd already cut a piece of doormat to fit into the tray so she won't slide around. Works pretty well, plus there's room below the tray for other items. I usually throw a lock down there, or dog toys, or whatever I don't want to carry in my bag that I don't mind getting covered in dog hair.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Cool. I had tried putting Finnegan's crate tray in there but it was just a hair too small, so it fit "on" the cloth bottom and just pushed the cloth bottom downward, albeit evenly. I like doormat idea -- he and his bed were sliding around in there. Plus he's heavy enough that I think he'd eventually break the plastic of the crate tray over time. I had some vinyl garden lattice material that I'd bought at Home Depot which is ridiculously strong and fairly light because of the holes in the weave, and I was thinking of cutting it to size and bolting it directly to the trailer frame, but I wasn't sure how I was going to make it comfortable for him to sit on, what with the holes being there. The doormat is perfect for this!!!::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    that is even better than a human child in a trailer. like by a lot.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

...with a corgi? Because corgis are way cuter than most human children, IMO."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2015

Nandy:corgis are way cuter than human children.
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015

saw craiggles yesterday on mass ave. in his red wagon.

what's the odo read on that box, it's ancient!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 24th 2015

Saw Craiggles in the D-4 police station today. That was surprising.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2015

I knew you were both narcs.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    COP!somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ThreePete:saw craiggles yesterday on mass ave. in his red wagon.

what's the odo read on that box, it's ancient!

It's a '94, about 275k miles and still going, baby.

joeyfresh:Saw Craiggles in the D-4 police station today. That was surprising.

I'm not sure who was more surprised about this but it was good running into you.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    None of you have posted dick pics so you're all coppers in my book.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    NO I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT DICK

not richardsDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Every time there is a skateboard event in Somerville, I see Evan. No. Strike that. Even --just appears--, like out of a portal, mere feet away from me.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2015

I'll bet it's that tracking chip we put in you.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    That's because I'm the biggest poser.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Ran into ben in Market Basket Somerville today. Ran into Alexi and his mother in Market Basket Chelsea a week ago."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorgc

Market basket 4lyfe.gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Just like Alexi's mom, Market Basket is for the people.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2015

Saw SurpriseFries too on the walk home after seeing NuBen.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ^and with BabyFries. (MiniFries was with me when I saw Sedition)DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    SuperFries, there is going to be a Halloween skate jam (like costumes and shit) on Sun the 18th at Somerville Ave. and Lowell St, 12pm-4pm. I assume I'll see you? This one should be really funny/amusing.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I hope so! We're coming back from Jersey that day, but we're aiming to get home in time for the fair.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Saw Saffs at Area 4 yesterday!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I met cindierock at a tech meetup tonighti mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2016

surprisefries:Saw Saffs at Area 4 yesterday!

Good to see you, Evan. So cold!!
    The other day a woman yelled "HI MORGAN" out her car window at me.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2016 edited

Saw Matt F. in Davis! He was getting a tattoo of the boston fixed url on his lower back...jk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2016

I was really hoping for a better "death before derailleur" image search selection. Maybe some knuckle tats other than that No Brakes guy."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I'm pretty sure I saw Sedition look at but not recognize me while I looked at but didn't recognize him in Central around 8pm. In my defense his face was covered. I was standing in front of Mary Chung's talking to Tammy B who had two wheels strapped to her.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2016

I might have seen Brunop cx county sking in the fells, I'm not positive though??
    I totally forgot but a week or two ago a woman yelled "Morgan!" at me out her car window.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2016

Hahaha awesome.
    BeardbrosDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2016

Was it a silver VW suv? I have a coworker who thinks every dude on a bike is me.
    I don't remember the make, but it was a silver SUV!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    tinyhonkshus:I'm pretty sure I saw Sedition look at but not recognize me while I looked at but didn't recognize him in Central around 8pm. In my defense his face was covered. I was standing in front of Mary Chung's talking to Tammy B who had two wheels strapped to her.

Was I riding? Locking up?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2016

Did I see Sedition riding along Route 1 in Dedham this evening?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    chr|s sedition:
    tinyhonkshus:I'm pretty sure I saw Sedition look at but not recognize me while I looked at but didn't recognize him in Central around 8pm. In my defense his face was covered. I was standing in front of Mary Chung's talking to Tammy B who had two wheels strapped to her.

Was I riding? Locking up?

You were riding down Mass Ave toward the riveri mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    nerdo:Did I see Sedition riding along Route 1 in Dedham this evening?

NOPE! Although, I did see someone, all black, no light, riding against traffic on Rt 1 by the Dedham mall last week. SKETCH.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    tinyhonkshus:
    chr|s sedition:

Was I riding? Locking up?

You were riding down Mass Ave toward the river

Possibly? Histogram w/lots of stickers, and rider in all black, or black/olive drab, and it was certainly me.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2016

Logan, Dora, Rock Dathe, Pocky, and Josh in Portland with local beer, Staw-Ber-Rita, and Four Loko Gold.
     photo 20160415_000217_zpsepqna1fg.jpg::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus