Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorRay
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2008 edited
    I know there is a 4 sale thread but it has 650+ comments on taht thread, so i figured this will hopefully be sold soon.
    I'm gunna wait a lil bit before i put it up on craigslist in case anyone on here has an interest. I'd rather have it go to someone in the community

Its a dual suspension Giant canyon limited. It is an aluminum frame, surprisingly light for a dualie, I havne't ridden it since i got my capo, but it worked great last time i was on it. I bought it about a year ago on craigslist since then I got backbay bikes to put on a new crank and a nice new bottom bracket. it also has almost new armadillos front and back, I will throw in the knobbys i have for it also. The tires the crank and the bottom bracket were only on the bike for a couple weeks before I stopped riding it. the gears are 3 in the front and 9 in the back.
    I forgot to mention i am 6'1 and it fits me fine. It is very cumphy and a good bike to ride while fucked up. a really fun thing about the bike is if your going fast and slap your ass down the wheel length gets shorter so you can do really cool turns.

I'm looking to get 350 i payed more and put a couple hundred bucks into it. But I need a new crank and rear wheel on my work bike =(