Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

deadbolt:what're you talking about Rich?
    it is my understanding(or misunderstanding it seems?) that people have been trying very hard for a while to get Bailey Works to come out with a backpack..
    when did you get yours?
    pics or it didn't happen.
    i only ever see you with the Reload!

baileys made a small number of them at some point but then discontinued them. not sure why.

you see them around occasionally. sean s at breakaway has one.
    ^ they discontinued them because cost/profit did not work out too well

rich from HQ has one <3there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008 edited

i love how bailey's backpacks are like the best kept secret ever. i know only 6 people worked there at the time (at the baileyworks shop), but still, they were definitely onto something.
    Best kept secret? Since when? Everyone that I know has heard of them and/or been to his shop....... You really need to get of the porch at the OSC and meet some real couriers for a change.
    ^ not even real couriers, more so people that have influenced the "culture" and have been doing things for a long timethere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    They aren't nearly as nice as you people seem to think. PLEASE tell me the courier(s) names that have been using a Baily backpack for more than two years on a daily basis, and still thinks the bag is the shit? Lugging your "cases of beer photo equipment and groceries" is NOT the same damn thing.
    richardmylove:^ not even real couriers, more so people that have influenced the "culture" and have been doing things for a long time

? I don't get it.
    Complete-ish sentences might help?
    richardmylove:^ not even real couriers, more so people that have influenced the "culture" and have been doing things for a long time

not really sure, i just rolled out of bed but i will try building a full sentence a little laterthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008 edited

Punk iphone:Best kept secret? Since when? Everyone that I know has heard of them and/or been to his shop....... You really need to get of the porch at the OSC and meet some real couriers for a change.

can you not recognize sarcasm? maybe you did not read what was posted before.

deadbolt:Bailey Works backpack??? how so!
    i didn't even know they made backpacks!!!!!

richardmylove:you young kids all have a lot to learn...
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008

I really wish the bailey backpacks would return.
    I'm also in the backpack market and I loved my bailey super pro to death.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008

fuck bags, i think i may just get this:
    No. I have never heard of sarcasm. Please explain. That rack^ is sicker than a pair of sweet tits in a sweater!
    ^ +1 if the sweater is green! Green sweaters and sweet tits are like caramel apples!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    hahahahahha
    •  
      CommentAuthoriPhone Punk
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008 edited

^ Right? I break my neck to check out chicks in green. I have no idea what it is about green.

Toe cleavage is another for whiplash...

EDIT (Again): Backpacks are neat!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    Really? toe cleavage makes me think girls are to stupid to wear shoes that fit. I'm a shit head though. I have no eye for fashion. I almost break my neck every single time I ride my bike. I was hanging out in Harvard Sq. on Sunday morning and saw so many amazing looking women I couldn't believe it!!!!! BIG UPS to the H Sq. ladies. It's a shame I look like a homeless drug addict though, it takes a special lady to see the beauty in me. Don't get me wrong though, I was rubbing legs under the table at the bar later in the evening.
    Remember the Tiny backpacks that were all the rage like three years ago? that shit was funny. Or the one sleeve coke-whore look? Girls will jump on just about any band wagon. Literally.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008

This ones sweet
    •  
      CommentAuthoriPhone Punk

^^^^ I think you're selling yourself short, you're like the Puck of the East Coast. Make a fucking movie already and make friends with Dennis Rodman. You could have a really awesome story like his, when he "broke" his dick fucking a model too hard in a row boat.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    Ouch? I jerked off once, well a bunch of times and that made my dick soar as hell. Then my girlfriend wanted sex and I couldn't do it and had to tell her why. But then she remembered what a deviant she was with and everything was back to normal. As normal as that sweet backpack^
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

I like this one better:

You already posted one^ you can't change your mind now!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

But this shit's VEGAN. And pink!!
    NOPE, you already got one. The up-side is that it comes in brown or black.
    this is mineBut the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

I AM SO JEALOUS
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunk iphone

thats the shit right there^. Lingyyy you fucked up and grabbed the first one off the rack. A discerning shopper is a smart shopper. Think smart, think Sssss-mart
    http://www.fireblades.org/forums/off-topic/4003-broken-penis.html

Sorry, but that's the link to the story about Dennis Rodman's broken dick... I heard him tell it on Howard Stern years ago. It's true. He busted his jimmy once. So be careful everyone masturbating like that Sass. This is probably worthy of its own topic but whatever, someone will most likely complain about it.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    Dude, we're talking about sweet backpacks. Your so outta line I can't believe it! Will a moderator please ban this prick once and for all? Look what he's^ doing to this fine-ass thread. I'm flabbergasted you'd pull that shit here iphone. THe marriage is off!
    lingyyy:I AM SO JEALOUS

I was trying to find a My Melody bag but I couldn't find one. :(But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    img_5810

oh wait were we making sarcastic bag jokes?<3 Katty Class
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

bake em' away, toys

He came all the way from Asteroid B612, without a backpack, whatsoever!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    ^he is also a flower's bitch...<3 Kate Class
    Hey, watch your fucking mouth! That rose ain't like just any rose, okay... that's his rose... I am trembling. You went too far!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

you just cant handle the truth...he got dominated by that flower. i hope his planet gets eaten by baobabs.<3 Kate Class
    Ooooooh, you read the book! And you're on the side of the baobabs? You fucking drunk bitch! The next time I don't help you with your bicycle crossing Harvard Ave... I'll push you down, then I'll run away!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    i dont even remember you doing that so w/e<3 Kate Class
    ^ haha he was kind enough to walk (stumble) with us for part of our walk. You nearly walked into on coming traffic.<3 Katty Class
    No kidding. Boy you were drunk. You kept walking into the street.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    hey strange_case you are ruining my argument!<3 Kate Class
    And for the record, I tried to help... But missdalloway was so drunkified, her beligerent self said no and she kept calling me a garlic nose.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    ^^*ahem* my bad<3 Katty Class
    A GARLIC NOSE?? damn im clever<3 Kate Class
    not
    Clever... like Trevor?Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    Some cool MIT weirdo just came in to buy a freewheel to make a big spinning to wheel to ed-u-macate kids about the elements and stuff. Neato-roooni