Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I guess I'm losing it with old age? I just saw a guy get smacked with an SUV, he walked right in front of it. I heard tires screech looked up in time to see him get hit and thrown about ten feet. Dented the front of the Jeep and then he walked off to the liquor store on the corner. Crazy shit.
    Oh shit, and here we are on page 4!!!!!!!!
    Arrrrrrrrgh! I guess both be gotten they swerve on then! Har har har har!Har har har you scurvy sons of bitches I bet I know!
    I am quite stoked for the new Hellboy movie. hopefully there will be more Abe in it though, I like Abe.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    ^ Which the fuck was Abe? It's been so long, matey!

Page 4! Yar, I never knew backpacks be so topical!

Where is Sassy James... I hear he has a wooden third leg! Arrrrgh!Har har har you scurvy sons of bitches I bet I know!
    in my search for a Hellboy backpack I found this, which I think I need

the only thing that could be better would be a bag made to look like a disassemble C-3PO, like Chewy had while in Cloud City.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Aaron Gigantic:the only thing that could be better would be a bag made to look like a disassemble C-3PO, like Chewy had while in Cloud City.

Oh snap, I'd buy five!Word nerd
    Har har har... that'd be the witch's booty! Why don'tcha make one out of a C-340 hallo'een mask and some empty Pringles canisters, ya' bearded clone!Har har har you scurvy sons of bitches I bet I know!
    is a witch's booty good or bad? I'm behind the curve on the pirate lexicon.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthormur
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008

~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    I love how Aaron could basically go as Chewbacca to any costume party so long as he had a bandoleer and a crossbow.Word nerd
    with a turtle neck and haircut I could go as a young Hemingway!

If I had that Yoda bag I'd have to run through a swamp doing flips off of tree stumps. Then confront Rob in a cave and fly an X-wing.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    Bandoleer, aigh... ? Me boy, Jolly Rob Giant seems privy to me pirate lingo... arrrrhg!

Booty is gold!

What's the mattarrrrgh, yer beard ate yer brains? Har har har !!Har har har you scurvy sons of bitches I bet I know!
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    my beard is my brains.
    and booty is obviously gold, but a witch's booty doesn't sound very tempting...

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    ^ Please ask her to do one proper in ye introductions scrolls, she is obviously a girl on a beik! Arrrrrgh! I can tell by the beak and game face!Har har har you scurvy sons of bitches I bet I know!
    <3 Kate Class
    that kid is effing creepy looking. yeesh, i gotta get outta here!Keepin' it Posi
    hey thats my brother<3 Kate Class
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

Hey, that's me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008

chewy looks so provocative! i spit out the water was drinking when i saw that.in a good way,not in a bad way.bake em' away, toys
    i fucked up, thats actually a girl...my b<3 Kate Class
    freakshow
    lingyyy:Hey, that's me!

You need to see the dentist post stat.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    This badass thread might even make it to a page 5. iphone punk you totally misjudged people's interest in backpacks!
    sir iphone punk went back to work the other night so hes prob asleep right now.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    Punk iphone:This badass thread might even make it to a page 5. iphone punk you totally misjudged people's interest in backpacks!

This picture shows why messenger bags are S H I TBut the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    This is as close as I could get to being on topic, check out this "rackpack"...

Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    I'm so bummed I lost that auction...
    ^ I'm a little bummed I have to part with them. When I sell something I love so much like these fake tits, I always have hard time taking them off and shipping them out.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    ^ like the 9/11 starbucks card? hahahahaHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthoriPhone Punk
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008 edited

Not only do I still have that card and the buyer's money and not care about having the card as much as he wanted it, I've also misplaced it... Ebay is the shit.Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    We're getting to page five. A six-pack is in order. My fake tits are on the way!
    ^ Your fake tits will meet my strap-on for some prosthetic love making. Alert me when the tits are in your possession!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    Oh, I've had the tits. I've got man tits for miles. The prosthetics are just for special occasions.
    I don't understand why you guys are wearing two strap bags if you're not hiking Mt. Everest.
    Real hikers and backpackers think you guys are biting their style. Even though real hikers and backpackers don't look like real hikers and backpackers.

:PKitties are so nice.
    This thread has convinced me that the only way to be legit is to carry my stuff in a baby trailer.Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    This dude's a real OG:

Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    pure style, i think i saw him in Inman Sqthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    Selling Spare Change and carrying an umbrella?Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home.
    YES!
    (i am glad you got my reference )there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunk iphone
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008 edited

Funny thing, you chumps can't tell the difference between functionality and pose-ability. Which in simple terms means that if your not a fucking poser, two straps are better than one. You poser shit heads. Next you'll compare anyone that drinks water to someone dying of dehydration and say your "just posing". Fucking idiots can't see the woods from the trees. Now go fill your one-strap courier bag with your trapper-keepers and fruit salad and tell your self your not a FAM, fake-ass-messenger.
    • CommentAuthorRAAAARRR
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008

I'm Awake cuz it's spring!!!!
    ha, i love the quote toothere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    haha, Can nobody take a joke?Kitties are so nice.
    All messengers are posers unless they do it year round and even then only if they make it their fulltime job and have been doing it for over five years.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    Is that verbatim out of the handbook?Kitties are so nice.
    • CommentAuthorgone
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008 edited

I am posing as a freelance forum contributor. Specializing in the mundane, redundant and profane. I'm sitting here with a 250.00 custom freight bag filled to capacity with double-thick Oreo's. I have a half of gallon of chocolate soy milk and I'm 100% certain I am better than all of you. I have no sense of humor. I have awesome tattoo's proclaiming my love for the bicycle, and especially my "No-Brakes" mantra themed ones. I wear really, really tight pants. I can be found browsing all the sweet fixie goodies at my LBS. Again, I am better than all of you, and look better doing it. Also, I have no sense of humor. Thanks for reading......
    I'm 100% certain I could eat all those OreosPh'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.