Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgone
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008 edited

!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008

^clever bastard!
    NOT!!!!
    I'm so not bothering to read all 6 pages of gibberish you freaks have argued back 'n forth about what backpack/mess bags you like the best or why everyone else is a poser for using theirs, so maybe you've all made friends and stopped calling each other fags for using a Bailey bag or something - it's time to post my opinion.

I got a free Chrome bag from work to replace my backpack and typically run around carrying about 50 pounds of wrenches in the thing. Been using it for a year now, and it's okay. I have no other comparison besides backpacks but for my job it's quicker to access via one strap and had way more fun spots to organize my wrench collection than my Jansport.

One strap for walking is stupid on the back, but biking it's comfortable. Dunno why anyone should care why anyone else is using what for a bag. Yay for you having what you like and are comfortable with. If everyone else doesn't wear what you've deemed fucking incredible and better than everyone elses' decision then laugh @ the cattle who don't know any better and who cares? People who would get irritated that you're biting their style (e.g. couriers) are teh fucking lulz and worse than those shleps who are still vying for someone elses look because they're trying to protect a SCENE and a LOOK for christ's sake, which is even more pathetic cuz how can ne1 not find that flattering? Instead it's like, "I found out how to be poor and ride a bike and look cool at the same time! It's all mine!!!"

Now whatever, ya'll can say what you like but there's no time for the internet! P-Diddy's son is on Super Duper Sweet 16 and OMARION is performing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2008

^ wrong. if ya don't rock a small black and yellow chrome backpack, yer a fuckin' loser.
    Fists_Dad:I'm so not bothering to read all 6 pages of gibberish you freaks have argued back 'n forth about what backpack/mess bags you like the best or why everyone else is a poser for using theirs, so maybe you've all made friends and stopped calling each other fags for using a Bailey bag or something - it's time to post my opinion.

I got a free Chrome bag from work to replace my backpack and typically run around carrying about 50 pounds of wrenches in the thing. Been using it for a year now, and it's okay. I have no other comparison besides backpacks but for my job it's quicker to access via one strap and had way more fun spots to organize my wrench collection than my Jansport.

One strap for walking is stupid on the back, but biking it's comfortable. Dunno why anyone should care why anyone else is using what for a bag. Yay for you having what you like and are comfortable with. If everyone else doesn't wear what you've deemed fucking incredible and better than everyone elses' decision then laugh @ the cattle who don't know any better and who cares? People who would get irritated that you're biting their style (e.g. couriers) are teh fucking lulz and worse than those shleps who are still vying for someone elses look because they're trying to protect a SCENE and a LOOK for christ's sake, which is even more pathetic cuz how can ne1 not find that flattering? Instead it's like, "I found out how to be poor and ride a bike and look cool at the same time! It's all mine!!!"

Now whatever, ya'll can say what you like but there's no time for the internet! P-Diddy's son is on Super Duper Sweet 16 and OMARION is performing.

Cool, your going to bother posting your opinions after calling us freaks and not bothering to read six whole pages of "gibberish". How fucking wonderful. Now that you have an opinion, and I've read it, I can take a big shit and think of you. Thanks for offering your opinion(s) And telling us a thoughtful story about your free chrome bag. Thanks a lot. My life is so much more thanks to you. Funny that you state "why anyone should care why anyone else is using what for a bag" Yet you think anyone should "care" about your opinion(s), AKA GIBBERISH? Fucking assclown! Pull your head out of your ass, you'll be amazed at how much the view will improve..... Page 7 coming fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what's worse is that he put down jansport!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    your life didn't seem like much to begin with after seeing your shop so i'm glad i could enlighten you.

and yar, 6 pages of you calling someone a poser for having a bag is gibberish. i love how u talk smack online but then hangout with all these kids and are teh sweetest gentleman ever. c u at the otherside, punk!
    p.s. i challenge you to a wrestling match. bring it!
    dont mind me.... i just increasing my postcount so i can upgrade mah account
    we can upgrade!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunk iphone
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2008 edited

Fists_Dad:u.

and yar, 6 pages of you calling someone a poser for having a bag is gibberish. i love how u talk smack online but then hangout with all these kids and are teh sweetest gentleman ever. c u at the otherside, punk!

Hahahhahhaa. Evidently you can not comprehend what you read? There is certainly not 6 pages of me calling anyone anything. So try again you dumb bitch(that's just a sentence, not a page). As for "your life didn't seem like much to begin with after seeing your shop so i'm glad i could enlighten you" First off you couldn't enlighten a child. Secondly it seems like your trying to diss my shop? My shop(actually SHOPS cause I'm making money and taking over this fucking city), that I own, that I built, that I work at, listening to the music I like and wearing what I desire. I fix bicycles all day long and sell reasonably priced products to people that appreciate it. I build better wheels and bikes than a shitload of so called "mechanics". I've sold bikes to people as far as Helsinki. So what the fuck do YOU do for the community besides your so called "enlightenment"? You don't do shit. YOU ARE SHIT. How many companies do YOU own? How is it that you help anyone but by stroking your own ego here? Judge my life all you want by what my shop appears to be to you. But the fact is I've hooked up 1000's of cyclists, thousands kid. And keep judging books by their covers and see how far that gets you? Before you start enlightening me with more of your rhetoric you best turn your fucking life around and actually learn something. Sure, go ahead and judge my life all you want to by the appearance of my shop. Most of my customers are too busy riding the bikes I've fixed or sold to them to bother waxing fixie here, so I'm not too concerned about what a few croaky little tit-mouses have to whine about. Poke around this website and check everything I've written. Between insults and yapping about banging Carioca I've dropped a bunch of useful information. You haven't done shit. Here or in life. If you had you would know better than to open this can of whop-ass. So PLEASE tell us all that you've done to become a man, how'd you do it? Lets hear how YOU are working to improve the environment with every bike you sell or fix. How many people have YOU given bicycle's and hundreds of dollars in parts on credit? How many wheels have you built that lasted thousands of miles? Lets hear all about your life and how it's better than mine, because of the "appearance" of my shop? You dumb cunt.
    blah blah blah look at me, i like to brag about all my tiny little bike-related accomplishments. i'm so much better than you, blah blah blah.
    You wanna brag about how great you are?
    You know how many girls I've tried to fuck in the work place? A LOT.
    You know how many times I've failed at it? EVERY TIME.
    And I've yet to ever be fired for sexual harassment.
    PWNED.
    hahahahahaHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    James, I'm sure all of those accomplishments are worth fantastic amounts of praise and I'm happy that you can do all that stuff and are an asset to bike people but needing said praise/holding it over anyone else and thinking yourself superior because of it makes you a tool. You know how much fucking money I'D make mowing Mel Gibson's lawn!? A lot more than i'm making now, i'm sure.
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2008

Im sorry, but his seems fitting.

Duffman Can't Breathe
    Fists_Dad:You wanna brag about how great you are?
    You know how many girls I've tried to fuck in the work place? A LOT.
    You know how many times I've failed at it? EVERY TIME.
    And I've yet to ever be fired for sexual harassment.
    PWNED.

You stupid bitch, I wasn't bragging. If I was, that was the very very short list. I'm sure it seems like I'm bragging when all you've done in life is dye your hair, try your damnedest to learn how to ride a fixie and "play" bike polo with the other bitches in Slummerville. I'm sure almost anything seems like bragging when you have to live the horrendous life you lead. Complete with "punk rawk" hair and all. Studded belts etcetera, your certainly on your way to manhood. The simple fact is that you did not answer ANY of my questions. Not one noteworthy accomplishment that you want to share with all of us "freaks"? What about the time your mommy helped you squeeze that tiny drop of semen out of your little half-limp cock? Surely that amounts to something? You fucking idiot. My left nut has more intelligence than your whole fucking gene pool, kid. Just shut the fuck up or get an adult to help you construct your next post. Cause so far your whiffing at every turn. PLEASE PLEASE tell me what the fuck your occupation is and what companies you own or have owned? I'd love to know just why your"life" is so much better than mine? I'm not really sure what the fuck your trying to prove by mentioning that you tried to fuck girls in the work place, AND FAILED? Is that just to illustrate how fucking retarded you are sexually as well as intellectually? Do your self a favor and find a really really tall bridge, like perhaps the Tobin? and jump the fuck off!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2008

^are you guys for real?
    Punk iphone:

You stupid bitch, I wasn't bragging. If I was, that was the very very short list. I'm sure it seems like I'm bragging when all you've done in life is dye your hair, try your damnedest to learn how to ride a fixie and "play" bike polo with the other bitches in Slummerville. I'm sure almost anything seems like bragging when you have to live the horrendous life you lead. Complete with "punk rawk" hair and all. Studded belts etcetera, your certainly on your way to manhood. The simple fact is that you did not answer ANY of my questions. Not one noteworthy accomplishment that you want to share with all of us "freaks"? What about the time your mommy helped you squeeze that tiny drop of semen out of your little half-limp cock? Surely that amounts to something? You fucking idiot. My left nut has more intelligence than your whole fucking gene pool, kid. Just shut the fuck up or get an adult to help you construct your next post. Cause so far your whiffing at every turn. PLEASE PLEASE tell me what the fuck your occupation is and what companies you own or have owned? I'd love to know just why your"life" is so much better than mine? I'm not really sure what the fuck your trying to prove by mentioning that you tried to fuck girls in the work place, AND FAILED? Is that just to illustrate how fucking retarded you are sexually as well as intellectually? Do your self a favor and find a really really tall bridge, like perhaps the Tobin? and jump the fuck off!

That's^ the best you could come up with? Come on little one, tell me how your life is so much better and what you've accomplished? Surely there's more to it than that? No, probably not. Your just a little fucking cunt that can't even find words to express your self. Wicked.
    James, how long do you have to cry before you can actually fall asleep?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunk iphone
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2008 edited

Good one dick head, I'll think about that and get back to you. In the mean time why don't you explain why the fuck you think your life is so grand? Name an accomplishment or two... Why? oh yeah you haven't done shit.
    you:

me:

... wrestling match?

I'm just kidding. Please don't snap, and come to Somerville and kill me... with wrestling.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

Punk iphone:

who is this? i've seen this dude around.
    The coolest guy you'll ever meet. We hang out all the time. We've had so many good times together. EARLIMART, California. Went there visiting some punk rawk kids, had to stop for a SODA. Went into the Earlimart convenience store. Walked in there, fucking glanced around, decided I didn't want a soda but a fucking RED BULL. Went up to the counter, red bull in hand. Girl at the counter, pretty cute. Kinda manly. Whatevs. I say, "I'LL TAKE THIS RED BULL, CUNT." She goes, "$2.25". Realized it was actually a dude. I toss him a five, get my change and walk the fuck out. I'll let YOU imagine what happened next.

Earlimart, bro. Earlimart.
    Staten Island, NY. 8:42 PM, me and my friend been drinkin and eatin' pussy ALL night. Wait. I went too far, let me back the fuck up. 5:00 PM. I get out of my job at Sizzler, mannin' that buffet 'n shit. I go over to this mother fucker's house. He'd been all in and outta gangs 'n shit his whole life. He came up to me, went, "LET'S GET FUCKIN DRUNK, BITCH." then I said, "AIGHT, BITCH." This was not a friendly altercation. See, he and I had been fighting for the last week. That cunt kicked me while we were tussling for a bag of skittles in the back of my friend's station wagon. Ever since then, we were gonna fight but both of us were really nervous. So we decided we'd get drunk before. Anyway, I go, "AIGHT. WHERE WE GOIN TO DRINK?" He said, "BACK TO SIZZLER. I'M HUNGRY." i was like, "THE FUCK!? I JUST GOT DONE WORKING TWO SHIFTS IN A ROW AND YOURE GONNA FUCKING SEND ME BACK INTO THAT HELLHOLE?" he goes, "YOU RIGHT. LET'S GET SOME PANCAKES INSTEAD."
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

brunop:
    Punk iphone:

who is this? i've seen this dude around.

He's a slobberooni that works for Zipcar yet feels his "life" is going better than mine. AHAHHAHHAHA ZIPCAR!!! whatta tool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008

Well "Fuckfist" started it, and I'm still waiting for some evidence that his "life" is so goddamn grand. Being that he works for zipcar and all, I just don't see it? Iphone punk, you sonnofabitch!!! where the fuck are you?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2008

Fists_Dad:Staten Island, NY. 8:42 PM,

Eww, Staten Island.dongpincher 1000
    Punk iphone:Well "Fuckfist" started it, and I'm still waiting for some evidence that his "life" is so goddamn grand. Being that he works for zipcar and all, I just don't see it? Iphone punk, you sonnofabitch!!! where the fuck are you?

Sunglasses. Just look at that steely face. The half-smile says fun, the stubble says ALL BUSINESS. I for one vote for jell-o wrestling in the Revolution JP courtyard.
    Id rather a jello eating contest.
    • CommentAuthordestouches
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2008 edited

whichever, so long as it involves head-to-head combat in some way related to jell-o
    I stole a hubcap from a zipcar once and I guess I would do it again. Are you two seriously at odds? Where the fuck have I been? Weird. Okay. Well I just want to know if whomever started this thread found a backpack yet because I found one in the trash in front of a house where an old lady died. I'll probably break in and check the basement for bicycles! Who wants to show up to this break in?!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2008

is it jansport?bake em' away, toys
    You know I want it if it's a Jansport!!
    this is one great thread! But I'm seriously offended by the use of his Holiness's pictures.With relish!
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

Wow and we're only what, 8 posts away from lucky page 7We are the small axe.
    carioca:this is one great thread! But I'm seriously offended by the use of his Holiness's pictures.

It should have been brought to us by Apple computers?
    • CommentAuthorCole

clearly the best backpack is my backpack (in my picture)
    ^ no doubtthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby

According to the wallpapering in Downtown Crossing, EVERYONE HERE IS A POSER.

YEAH Y'ALL FUCKIN' POSENGERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBut the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    wooot wood! Lucky page number 7 crazy 88 lucky dog style?! Holy tantrum, I'm back in the nick of time!Jockin' Mike D. to my dismay!
    No way fool, I'm the champ!

I want this thread to go on

FOREVER.

It could be a...neverending story

just doing my part to take up as much space as possible so we hit page 7 faster