Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

page 8! hutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    train kept a rollin'
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009

bump cause i am bored and a heroine addict, and this was the greatest trainwreck EVER!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2009

pete! gigantic:bump cause i am bored and a heroine addict, and this was the greatest trainwreck EVER!
    Hahclockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorBUBBLEGUM*

if youre dropping hundreds of dollars on a bicycle messenger bag/backpack and its not being paid for with money that you made while riding your bike in order to look like a bicycle messenger youre playing yourself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

^or you just dont want wet groceries/computers/books.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorben

and/or want to support a small company run by people with good ethicsI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    BUBBLEGUM*:if youre dropping hundreds of dollars on a bicycle messenger bag/backpack and its not being paid for with money that you made while riding your bike in order to look like a bicycle messenger youre playing yourself.

Yikes. I'm not sure where to even start with this one.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

yeah, it's spot on. might as well leave it alone.dongpincher 1000

DO YOUR HEROES A FAVOR AND DELETE THIS WEBSITE OR CHANGE THE NAME TO BOSTONHIPBICYCLENERDS.US/FORUM. IM JUST DOING MY PART TO TRY TO TURN BACK TIME. PS- IM PUTTING IN A SUGGESTION THAT ALL FUTURE ALLEY CATS THAT ARE ADVERTISED ON THIS FORUM BE REFERRED TO AS FIXIE BIKE SCAVENGER RACES. IM MAD AND LIFTED :) JUS HERE TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE THAT $. NAMASTE :)
    BUBBLEGUM*:if youre dropping hundreds of dollars on a bicycle messenger bag/backpack and its not being paid for with money that you made while riding your bike in order to look like a bicycle messenger youre playing yourself.

Or one might work at a bike shop, thus cutting the cost of said backpack possible. In addition one might want a giant bucket of a backpack because they commute by bike, get groceries on bike, and carry around lots of things that need to not get wet (textbooks, computers, camera, stolen babies).clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Do not own a $500 guitar unless you are Keith Richards.
    Do not own a $1000 camera unless you work for National Geographic.
    Do not own a $1200 computer unless you are hacking the Gibson.

Shit, money's money and it doesn't mean anything. If you spent more on your bag than your bike, it'd show, but I still don't think anyone worth associating with would give a shit.

YIN/YANG
    A $1,200 computer sounds like shit to me... but I see your point.

back to point. any new recommendations on backpacks.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

pomo=homo

IF YOU HAVE THE CHEDDAR IVE WORN A LARGE SIZE RELOAD ON MY LARGE BACK FOR WORK AND TRAVEL FOR THE LAST 3ISH YEARS. DO TO ITS HIGH USAGE IT IS FALLING APART IN PLACES. I HAD SOMETHING HAPPEN TO IT IN THE PAST AND SENT IT BACK TO PHILLY AND THEY FIXED IT FAST AND SENT A CHECK WITH THE FIXED BAG TO REPAY ME FOR THE POSTAGE TO SEND IT TO THEM. I WAS PSYCED. ITS HELD UP GOOD AND HOLDS MUCH STUFF.

:) / :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^fuck you.

YIN/YANG
    NAMASTE

SENSI :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx

I've got a chrome Warsaw right now and it is the jam of all jams.

Big enough to carry books, set of cymbals, shoes, etc...in one trip, but packable enough that when it isn't loaded, it doesn't ride like a big empty sail.

Incidentally, I have another one for sale!! Chrome sent me 2 and charged me twice for my order. So, I'm selling it for cost. $140 and it's yours. Comes with an accessory case. whisper for details, images, etc...Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

any yall available fer da wild thing? huh? hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    • CommentAuthormindchalk

THIS ISNT THE FOR SALE THREAD BOBout of true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

cuz i jus' shaved me face. smoove. real smoove, GODDAM!!!!!!! hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

^^oh.

YO CHALK. WHATS YOUR DEAL BRO HEEEEEEM? WE GUNNA C EACH OTHER IN THE SWEAT HUT THIS FRIDAY?????
    •  
      CommentAuthorxbobeahenx
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2009 edited

mindchalk:THIS ISNT THE FOR SALE THREAD BOB

ok, I recommend someone buys this from me.

ps- I didn't realize this thread was so on topic...Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009

OH I"LL BE THERE I"LL BE THEREout of true.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

dude get a freight backpack. they're the shit; super comfy, tough, huge, straps never get in your way, you can expand or collapose the bag to the size you need it to be. do ittttttt :)
    ps - this thread.....ridiculous! haha!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben

hmmm... i was looking at freight on sunday....I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

not impressed?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

oh yea! also when girl.bike.dog were here for the NACCC's i was checking out their backpacks. holy fuck. if i had 300 bucks i didn't know what to do with i'd buy one in a second. obvy i never got to ride with one but they seemed nicer than my freight. tons of rad shit.Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009 edited

dora:not impressed?

i was. but trying one on in a shop is a lot different than talking to people with real-use experience. plus i've been looking at bailey, seagull, bagaboo, and now girl.bike.dog. got some hip pouches from her once....I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthortristan

My only complaing about freights is that the side flaps are awkward when you have a full load. I think an extra buckle on the side would be useful. otherwise the side flaps just kinda fan out and do nothing useful.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    ben:
    dora:not impressed?

i was. but trying one on in a shop is a lot different than talking to people with real-use experience. plus i've been looking at bailey, seagull, bagaboo, and not girl.bike.dog. got some hip pouches from here once....

i've used mine to carry copy boxes, stacks of envelopes, laundry, various other objects, and also a bicycle. always sturdy and comfortable.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthortravisW

i think that freights look dumb.boooyah
    i love how this thread is still going and giving "awesome" advice.

Where's sassy when you need him to tell y'all to get a fuckin jansport and put your stuff in a garbage bag?But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009 edited

^ dunno where he at, but i have a $30 jansport and i use plastic bags, so ill +1 that idea.
    also, i can get into the main compartment of my jansport without taking it off of my back, lets see you do THAT with a freight/baileyworks/reload/seagull!!RIDE METAL
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2009

The best thing to do is wear two pairs of socks, and put a plastic bag between them.
    • CommentAuthorben

eBAUMANN:also, i can get into the main compartment of my jansport without taking it off of my back, lets see you do THAT with a freight/baileyworks/reload/seagull!!

girl.bike.dog. has a side zipper for this purpose
    I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

These will save you the grams
    http://www.biketiresdirect.com/pwmhsp/wheel_mfg_carbon_fiber_headset_spacers/pp.htm
    • CommentAuthorben

already have someI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    yes but first you have to take it off to peel back the velcro flap hahasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

•  
      CommentAuthorBach~ez

BUBBLEGUM*:DO YOUR HEROES A FAVOR AND DELETE THIS WEBSITE OR CHANGE THE NAME TO BOSTONHIPBICYCLENERDS.US/FORUM. IM JUST DOING MY PART TO TRY TO TURN BACK TIME. PS- IM PUTTING IN A SUGGESTION THAT ALL FUTURE ALLEY CATS THAT ARE ADVERTISED ON THIS FORUM BE REFERRED TO AS FIXIE BIKE SCAVENGER RACES. IM MAD AND LIFTED :) JUS HERE TO HAVE FUN AND MAKE THAT $. NAMASTE :)

if we followed your same logic then would you please stop riding your track bike to work because ya know they belong on the track or we can just call you a wanna be track racer who works for a dying industry.......you should really look into a hybrid bicycle, or a folding bike to make your deliveries.......just sayin not hatin playboymrotown: U lock them by the neck to a street sign!
    • CommentAuthorBAUMANN

ben:
    eBAUMANN:also, i can get into the main compartment of my jansport without taking it off of my back, lets see you do THAT with a freight/baileyworks/reload/seagull!!

outcold:
    yes but first you have to take it off to peel back the velcro flap haha

PRECISELY!!! Defeats the purpose!

I also did not call out girl bike dog bags (im not familiar with em)RIDE METAL
    ben:

Yeah, it only costs 230 dollars more.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

octalink magic:i love how this thread is still going and giving "awesome" advice.

Where's sassy when you need him to tell y'all to get a fuckin jansport and put your stuff in a garbage bag?

yeah, where is that li'l scamp?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

whatever!
    g.b.d probably has the nicest shit out there and it's all handmade by rad philly kids.
    its worth it if you'll have it for 20 years and use it to deathMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    dora:whatever!
    g.b.d probably has the nicest shit out there and it's all handmade by rad philly kids.
    its worth it if you'll have it for 20 years and use it to death

i already have a sweet fixie bag that was made by "rad philly kids (who are way over 30)"

its overrated.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!