Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Has anyone seen them in grocery stores? I've never had them, but want to try one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpetebow
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008

i havent seen them but give russo's in waltham a call. they might carry them. they have great produce.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

They are good sort of like a mix between asparagus and broccoli. What you need to do is get them before they get too "open" and pan fry them up with some butter and salt....Delicious.this wont hurt a bit...
    • CommentAuthorgone

I thought this was going to be about old-timey music, or something...
    • CommentAuthorcindierock

looks kinda furry
    I am almost positive they can be found at super 88. will check next time I am there
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008

lightly saute them shitz in olive oil. real fuckin' lightly. and fuckin' enjoy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid

All I know about Fiddleheads, I learned from Stephen King. I thought they were like morels -- ie, you have to go out and pick your own.

Damnit. Now I want pan-fried, salted morels.
    • CommentAuthorLikeJesus

Butter and garlic. Fucking incredible. We used to pick bags of them when I lived in Maine.
    •  
      CommentAuthordirty bird

if you pick your own, research which types are edible first. I looked this up one year and there are different types. Only some are edible. don't get poisoned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

mncplfreedom:I thought this was going to be about old-timey music, or something...

+1dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

LikeJesus:Butter and garlic. Fucking incredible. We used to pick bags of them when I lived in Maine.

Butter and Garlic make everything delicious. Everything.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

DannyRocks:
    mncplfreedom:I thought this was going to be about old-timey music, or something...

+1

You play your cards right, I might go start the "fiddle, banjo & accordian thread".The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    Whole Foods. . . And don't pick 'em unless you know what you're looking for. Not all ferns are eatable.[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008

Yeah, i got some from the whole wallet a few weeks ago.(moscow)
    *Edit* I'm slow.
    YES!
    I used to eat wild ones when I was younger!
    SO GOOD.Kitties are so nice.