Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

You can get these horrible horrible horrible things here, however for some unknown reason they are out of stock. I can only hope people are not actually buying these g-d awful things.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    i would use them on my steamroller. think about all the asian chicks you could seduce with them!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007

Holy awesome. I think I just found my mom's xmas present!dongpincher 1000
    Surprised this hasn't existed before. People will have to paint in the tread so the kitties can actually be seen. Stupid.
    holy shit, those tires are the secret to getting infinity blowjays.

do they come in tubular? what about 650c?

god damned right i'm gonna fill in the kitty treads with glitter paint...flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    i already have one for my hot pink aerospoke front.there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    my roommate has a cruiser bike and i'm pretty sure this is going to be her christmas present.flip mode. flip mode is the greatest.
    • CommentAuthorcrissfyah
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007 edited

26 and 20 inch hello kittys..... 26er's going on my baby girl bike...
    Oh christ.... what has science done!!!!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    these are prime candidates for the beater...Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    I want unicorns on mine.eva can i stab bats in a cave?
    Mmm... I love creepy.[all your base are belong to us]
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2007

woooow... those tires are probably a shitty compound, but i would totally put them on my street mtb...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007

if i ever met a girl with these, i would have to ask for her to marry me