Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2009

make your own.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFlashroute
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2009

that's the norm on this thread... well I tried a few months ago but I was having trouble getting it to seat straight... one (either top or bottom) kept going in crooked... figured there may be someone here who has one I could borrow for an afternoon or even 2 hoursSeeds Sewn: Re-Cycling Hatter of Boston... Only at OPEN Bicycle
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

Broadway bicycle school will sell you shop time in quarter hour segments I believe, and they have all sorts of good tools that I think they will let you use...I could be making this up in my head however, I would give them a call and ask.this wont hurt a bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

broadway does rent ship time.. in my experience they don't even make you get half hour segments.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhowl

Flashroute:that's the norm on this thread... well I tried a few months ago but I was having trouble getting it to seat straight... one (either top or bottom) kept going in crooked... figured there may be someone here who has one I could borrow for an afternoon or even 2 hours

Were you trying to press both in at the same time?
    It's a lot easier if you do one cup at a time.Troglodytarum is latin for troll
    •  
      CommentAuthorFlashroute
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009

Thanks everyone for all of your help. I will keep all of your generous offers in mind for the future. I was able to make my old jig work as well as a bit of race-ring help from Paramount in Ball Sq. (Thanks Tyler).Seeds Sewn: Re-Cycling Hatter of Boston... Only at OPEN Bicycle
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2013

new tool day

I use one of those at work all the time. sometimes it lies and says a cassette is good when it isn't but most of the time it works great!
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2013

Morgie:broadway does rent ship time.. in my experience they don't even make you get half hour segments.
    stilgar:Broadway bicycle school will sell you shop time in quarter hour segments I believe, and they have all sorts of good tools that I think they will let you use...I could be making this up in my head however, I would give them a call and ask.

^Definitely true, I built my bike there (last spring), as I only have enough tools for maintenance... though, looking for a truing stand, if anyone has two :PI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2013

Obo:
    Morgie:broadway does rent ship time.. in my experience they don't even make you get half hour segments.
    stilgar:Broadway bicycle school will sell you shop time in quarter hour segments I believe, and they have all sorts of good tools that I think they will let you use...I could be making this up in my head however, I would give them a call and ask.

^Definitely true, I built my bike there (last spring), as I only have enough tools for maintenance... though, looking for a truing stand, if anyone has two :P

There's one on CL for $100

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/3648083892.html
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2013

^Sweet! Thanks for keeping an eye out. I had been checking a little bit agoI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh