Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortone
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008

Scented texting coming soon to a phone near you. What would a bike related scent be? grease and dirt? sweat? What's going to be more annoying on the T loud ring tones or smelly texts? Go ahead make it stinky.We are the small axe.
    swussy aka bike vagina. hahahaHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

that sounds like something stupid that no one will use.bake em' away, toys
    •  
      CommentAuthortone

^ I agree its stupid but there are plenty of stupid people that will want to be the first to have a smelly phone. folks are nuts about new tech.We are the small axe.
    Mine will smell like Phil Wood grease at all times - I love how that shit smells.Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    I hope they come out with hennesey and alize scents so I can use it to pick up gansta bitches. HuuuutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    I still have residual phil on me from packing a headset last night. He's so manly.
    I really like the smell of WD-40.

I find it a useless liquid but it smells good.

I also like the smell of fresh electronics.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam

Aaron Gigantic:Mine will smell like Phil Wood grease at all times - I love how that shit smells.

hah plus one on that, me and dana were talking about that smell last night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSoft T-Rex

I use WD 40 to get the grease off my hands after working on my bike, thats about itHey, aren't you a dinosaur?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008

the wikipedia for WD-40 has a pic of a can with a bike in the background :-(

Speaking of lubricants, I actually lubed my chain this morning and holy shit, my bike doesn't sound like a ghetto chainsaw that's falling apart. It's actually.... silent?!!?! And it was faster?! What the fuck!?!! Damn you pedro's! Damn you to hell!But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008

i use wd 40 on just about everything.
    Creaks in doors, rust, with eggs, as a pencil.bake em' away, toys