Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorPunk iphone
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2008 edited

It leaves from the OSC (other side cafe) at 8:30 AM, please show up at 8AM if you plan to attend. It's 20 bucks which includes the "ride" led by the Swanster himself. Also an all you can eat buffet (at the OSC), AND FREE PABST BLUE RIBBONS, and not just a couple!!!! Did I mention the T-shirts? The first 25 riders get em' for free. I have really nothing to do with it other than Swanie's my boy and I figured I would help him spread the word since his inter-web connection is down, and he's unaware of the power of "Boston Fixed". I may or may not be there? Oh yeah the "ride" is a relatively chill no-drop kinda affair. The BEER is COLD and the company excellent. Good way to start the day b4 I crush you all at Boston Bike Polo!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHamburger
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2008

^ last week's ride was shortish, but fun. a good cross section of city riders, and the director of livable streets made a presentation.

also: beer, bacon, and facon.People make decisions.
    • CommentAuthor.

I wanna go to this. Anyone else doin it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

maybe? 8AM is early for meEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthor.

^ same here but free beer bike rides and food should try and prompt you to wake up!

We can have more convos about expensive puppies in shirts. Oh and tough stuff too
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

^free beer? you have to pay $20.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

^ right but as far as i can tell its as much as you can drink.... ill try and wake up for it, i do enjoy talking about expensive puppies in shirts

so are you supposed to get there earlier than 8 to eat and stuff?Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthor.

well that's what I actually meant
    20 bucks is nothing when you get more than one beer and food. Pref more than 3. Ah fuck it I'm sure someone knows what I'm getting at
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

i get it, its the more bang for your buck effect...Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthor.

^phew. Puppies and beer it is then (more than likely)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby

i'm just sayin' nothing's free when money has exchanged hands.
    Shit, are these weekly? I'd definitely be down to hit one sometime.Word nerd
    pete! gigantic:i'm just sayin' nothing's free when money has exchanged hands.

well actually if your paying for the "all you can eat breakfast" than the beer IS FREE!!! But yeah, it's a rip-off to spend 20 bucks to get a Tshirt eat to your fat and drink till your drunk. It's best stay home and talk about nothing on good ol' Boston Fixed.....
    • CommentAuthorpassed away
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008 edited

I love early morning rides. I'll wake up for it.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraarn
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008

this sounds swell.(moscow)
    It's awesome!!! I showed up too late, too hun over and with out a bike to ride. BUT the beer was ice cold and the food was delish!! And the company was in fact excellent. It's really fun.
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2008

oh ... its pretty lame what happened with us when we got to TOS haha
    •  
      CommentAuthorfluff
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2008

oh ida done this if id seen it
    Great ride.. sorry you weren't feeling up to par Kirsten.
    • CommentAuthor.
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2008 edited

at least we were up at 8am like someone thought we couldn't do *ahem*
    sadly the reason was we never went to bed
    • CommentAuthorAijca
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2012

<p>Watch. OMEGA is providing this limited verision Omega Speedmaster types to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. This favorable Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Apollo 11 40th A stunning brand watch as Omega is much more than a timepiece in some sense.It is an graceful lifestyle, a symbol of social status and a great style statement of your life <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/Wedding-Dresses-Corset-Wedding-Dresses.html>muslim wedding dresses</a> . <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>Mother Of The Bride Dresses</a> . According to the high price tag of Luxury Omega Watches, not all the people can enjoy the classic and timeless beauty of those luxury brand watches, . and it makes ownership of a luxury watches unrealistic <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>bridal gown</a> . Now, our favorable Replica Omega Seamaster Watches collection are providing you the great opportunity to get the designer watches you have been looking for! In Recently years, we add a new fashion of Omega Watches <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>affordable evening dress</a> . <a href=http://www.wiredress.com/>a-line wedding dress</a> . .Omega seamaster planet ocean replica which are </p>