Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

July 12: Standard double-elimination tournament with prizes and trophies and glory!
    July 13: GRUDGE MATCHES! Pick up games! Other events to be determined! More prizes!

Sponsors so far include Revolution, Geekhouse, Trimount Iron Works, and Boston Biker. More to come!guess what
    WOOT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrandonc
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008

stuck!

click here for a map of the court..
    fuckin' boston!
    there definitely will be a party saturday night too...we are still working details out.guess what
    WTF JON why didnt you use james' new logo ya turrrdddride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    we needed to get some flyers together super fast so that we could pass them out at the NYC tourney...this was all I had...send it to me so that it can go on the "real" flyer that we'll put together when we have more details together YA TURDguess what
    •  
      CommentAuthorLadyBird
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008

oh man sounds like fun!i am not a doo doo bird.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2008 edited

I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    new sponsors:
    PBR!
    Velocity!
    more coming!guess what
    • CommentAuthorricknegan
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2008

i know harpoon would becasue im kind of friendly with one of the managers there also what about

cambridge shit and shit
    FUCK YOU^!
    more sponsors, new flyer!
    guess what
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008

omg...MY EYES!

nice poster...this wont hurt a bit...
    ^^that poster kills..... literally.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    richmond is sending up 10 kids in a veggie-oil short bus. ottowa is sending at least 4. nyc is sending a bunch as usual, although it seems that some of the A-team kids will be at some lame race in nyc saturday, and are just coming out for the grudge matches sunday.
    game on!guess what
    if anyone is willing to play host for some out-of-towners, please let me know. we need spots for 20 people as of today, and i can only take about 6 of them myself.guess what
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008

i'm in.

i can host three for now, maybe more depending on whether or not my roommate's friend is crashing on the couch that weekend.

i can also suppy a small vegan bbq for the festivities.
    Circle jerk.....
    Jarv, my Mexican friend, your buddy emailed me about paintball. I plan on attending and shooting the shit out of you. You are going to be one sore Beener when I've emptied my "balls" upon you. Oh, thats so gross....but true. I'm hopefully going to have enough white paintballs to make you look like the receiving end of the thirty man gang-bang. You backbiting whore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorepseven
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008

california burst into flames so i'm cutting my trip short and might be coming up with the richmond guys if anyone's looking to make a team.The bun is in your mind
    Phil, don't pretend like you're actually going to move to Portland with a bunch of know-it-all hippies. Boston is where your black ass belongs. If you come with Richmond, you should stay with me and Kat in our new place with your dick suckin' friends.
    They better be cheap on the BJs, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008

HIGH & MIGHTY:Jarv, my Mexican friend, your buddy emailed me about paintball. I plan on attending and shooting the shit out of you. You are going to be one sore Beener when I've emptied my "balls" upon you. Oh, thats so gross....but true. I'm hopefully going to have enough white paintballs to make you look like the receiving end of the thirty man gang-bang. You backbiting whore.
    lol. sounds fun.
    also, we should eat boomers and trip face while shooting at each other in the woods. no homo.I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    Fuck em up phil!HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorepseven
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008

kiddo katsu:if anyone is willing to play host for some out-of-towners, please let me know. we need spots for 20 people as of today, and i can only take about 6 of them myself.

i'm renting my room out to one of my friends until i come back to boston so we can take some people at my place while i'm in town.The bun is in your mind
    • CommentAuthorricknegan
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2008

how many teams are acctually playing from boston
    4 from ottowa definitely coming - robbie, jen, alexis, and brian. they might bring as many as 8. the competition is getting stiff...guess what
    I'm in for playing on Sat of the tournament, but need a team and to make a mallet before then. Anyone?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    bbq at kat/jon's house friday night for the polo players.
    if you volunteered for people and i haven't gotten back to you yet, i'm still waiting on a headcount from nyc. most of their kids will only need a place to sleep saturday night.guess what
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008

sounds great Kat. do you want people to bring stuff to eat/drink?I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    well jav, i'm glad you asked. we'll be offering an assortment of fruit and veggies and other non-meat things. i'll probably make potato salad and some desert. if you want meat, definitely bring that. if everyone contributes beer there will be more to go around, so bring some of that too. we'll have some to share.
    did i mention there is a pretty little polo court right down the street if anyone is itching to play?guess what
    does anyone have one of these to loan for the tournament?
    guess what
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi

^hmm...no, but hopefully i'll get my big cooler from Ruben next couple days. I'll pick up a few jugs of h20 and ice at the south bay stop and shop before we start playing on sat.I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs

if i'm not in nyc for that race i can host a bunch of people if need be.
    are you ready?
    2 ottowa teams
    3 or 4 richmond teams
    4 or 5 nyc teams

jav/tyler/nick
    jon/james/aaron
    toby/mike/howl
    kat/lauren/markus
    who else?guess what
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008 edited

cole/andrew/lucky person are ready to defend our nonexistent polo titlewhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    it's possible that richmond might bring a few extras...guess what
    i finished the spoke cards today. they look hutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008

cole/andrew/brandon: shit scissorwhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    ^friday night, we'll be drinkin' and screamin'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008 edited

^indeed.

A little recap.
    Friday night: meet up with out of town folks and bbq at Jon and Kat's in JP. Possibly play a few pick up games nearby.(whisper one of them for details)

Saturday: People should get there early (10am?) for warm up games and to figure out last minute teams. Registration starts at 11am. Tournament starts at noon. It'll be over when it's over.

That night we'll bbq at Aaron's shop in Dorchester.

Sunday:Relaxed pick-up games and grudge matches all day.

edit:
    a.people should supply their own provisions to the bbq's.
    b.and bring cash on sunday as there might be a few bets placed on the grudge matches.
    c.i hope even all you non-polo folks come out to watch. a lot of talent is coming into town and i guarantee exciting games both days. and the court is right by Carson's beach so bring something to swim in.I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008

will we be bbqing during the day on saturday/sunday? i have a small veg-only grill i was going to cart along if needed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008

^yes! that would be awesome! I'll bring some boca burgers.I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    Tim/Jamie/Ruben

i thinkits like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade.
    YOU ALL SUCK
    LOS MARCOS:HALLO! OURY FRENDS!

WE LOS MARCOS IS GOING BOTSON. WEAR IN FRANTS RITGHT NOW.

TONITEING WE HIGHJAQUE YORGO PLANE AND FLY INTO TOMROROW.
    THEN WE GON FUCK ABOUTOWN UNTILL THEGAMESTART!!!! 3-2-1-2-3-4-GO!!!!!! C U THERE!!!!!!!

SINEING OFF. THIS MARCOS IS very HANG OVER!
    ¡VIVA LOS MARCOS!

guess what
    As previously stated, Jeremy, Ben, and I are on a team.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008 edited

lolI'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008

haha!

corey looks so uncomfortable singing...