Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^That makes sense. I still plan to do this experiment as soon as I can get someone to give me E. coli.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2011

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/01/hanson-to-release-mmmhop-ipa/?hpt=hp_bn7

Hanson to release MMMHop beer. I say we throw an uber-ironic hipster tasting party."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    the fact that they named it MMMHop makes me love it already.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011

port brewing midnight lager & narragansett porter !gone
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2011

its not winter until i can buy gansett porter and keep it cool on my windowsillgone
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2011

L1040727
    This Pretty Things Saint Botolthstown that someone gave me tonight is fucking delicious.
    merry beermas e'ryone!
    bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
    • CommentAuthorObo
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2011

it's jitensha:merry beermas e'ryone!

Wow.. that is awesome... next year whenever someone asks me if I have a tree, I'm gonna say yes - because I'm gonna make one of those!I ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    cbc bannatyne's scotch ale. courtesy of gc.

the dude also brought me a sixer of gansett porter!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2012

i hesitate to even mention this (cuz i believe it's a seasonal), but SN ruthless rye ipa? WHOA NELLY!!!!!! don't buy it! i want it all!!!!!!! best beer i've had in awhile!!!!! i choked down 9 of 'em last night!!!!!
    Well, I agree with the don't buy it part...i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2012

^what? ya don't be diggin' on da heavy hops, honky? ok. aiight. cool. cuz dat jus' leaves more for the rest of us hoppy heads! but i still love ya! even more love ya! drink what ya like! yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!! beer. BEER!
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2012

ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    What my darling co-conspirator is trying to say is: I like heavy hopping just fine, but I thought the ruthless rye tasted like floral handsoap.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    ^I KNEW IT TASTED FAMILIAR. spot on MF.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2012

I need to borrow a bottle capper today if possible. Brew day n mine just broke! Anyone in Allston Brighton help me out?
    eep! you can borrow mine if it's not too late! 781 ate too oh 8628i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2012

Cheers for the offer, but we forwent the operation. Perhaps tomorrow if my other friend doesn't come through you'll get a bell! Sucks cause I woke up early and sanitized everything
    my favorite part about owning a bottle capper is (fulfilling the rare task of) saving my opened beers for later.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    Bummer! I get home around 6 during the week, I live right around the corner from your old place on Blvd Terrace, lemme know!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorgrev
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2012

westvleteren abbey is supposed to be exporting a limited number of gift packs of #12 to the US starting very soon. anyone got any info on boston area availability?not another pitcher!
    budweiser.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2012

brew mergency again! - tiny/tristan or other brewers, could I steal 2 scoops of sanitizer today? Realized after my last debacle I blew through mine and things are under way. There's a few bottles of my lager in it for you
    You can use household bleach, diluted 1 shot glass in 5 gallons of water, but it does need to be rinsed, so I guess it's not great for bottling. But we have some Star San if you want to use some.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    brewing my first ipa today. also my 2nd ever partial mash (last time we tried a bag-in-a-bucket system. this time, with a false bottom bucket, went much more smoothly). sweet wort smells so yummy! yay brew day!bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2012

nice! care to share the recipe?
    5# US 2-row
    3.3# briess light LME
    1# cara vienne
    8oz victory

(60 min boil)
    1.2oz chinook @ 60 min
    1.0oz 7 C's @ 25 min
    0.6oz zythos @ 15 min
    0.6oz 7 C's @ 15 min
    1.0oz zythos @ 5 min

pitched safale US-05bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
    Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont center: Awesome. Also it is fun to climb Park Ave and bomb all the way to the beer store.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpaul jameson
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2012 edited

WHAT You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2012

for more efficient binge drinking!
    I also love the new bud light platinum ads. bud light +3% abv, just what joshua tree needs
    That is almost as fucking stupid as the resealable beer bottles that Coors or whoever is making now.

Shotgun your beer like a goddamn adult.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop

harpoon's rye IPA. deelish! just a head's up on dis. harpoon fell off for a few years but is BACK WIF DIS!!!!!! drink up gals! hops.
    • CommentAuthortristan

Theres no reason for this picture being in this thread, I just took it a little while ago and needed to post it.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    brunop:harpoon's rye IPA. deelish! just a head's up on dis. harpoon fell off for a few years but is BACK WIF DIS!!!!!! drink up gals! hops.

Dang. I almost bought that yesterday, but decided to go with something I know I like (Smuttynose pale ale). I'll grab it next time if it's got your thumbs-up.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrunop
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2012

tristan:

Theres no reason for this picture being in this thread, I just took it a little while ago and needed to post it.

hahahaha! jus' noticed this. good one.
    Beard BeerDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Oh JeebusNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2012

how are this years "fall seasonals" shaping up? It was never my favorite time as a beer drinker..but being in Korea (aka swill-ville) my mouth is watering at the thought of sumpin pumpkin
    Pumpkinhead is great as usual this year. Other stuff has failed to impress me.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Sam Adams did a pumpkin bomber called Fat Jack that has smoked malt in it, it totally works.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

don't drink southern tier pumpkin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

I have to admit, I do like Southern Tier Pumking.
    Bud Light Pumpkin is good, has drinkability, and the BL chix who hand it out at White Horse are hott.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    Finally made it to the new Troegs brewery last night. It's huge (TWSS) compared to their last one. And it's Mad Elf season, hurrah!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorfoulweather
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2012 edited

Ok, I'm probably violating some policy of work for posting this, but whatever, they're sponsoring this thing (and I'm realizing that I'm making it easy for you all to stalk me at work, but meh, we have decent security). There is going to be beer here (and a talk about Cambridge commuting):
    http://www.livablestreets.info/event/streettalk/streettalk-how-cambridge-made-mode-shift-reality

I'm probably not going since I have to do something else for work that night (and that means I'm missing the usual Wednesday ride too... boohoo), but figured I'd pass it along in case anyone here wanted to go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSaffs
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2012

Nuggetross:don't drink southern tier pumpkin.

I was always fearful of it. Almost bought some several times....now I won't, as I think you're right....
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D