Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HOW can you post pic of the award withOUT pic of the award winning mustache? Treason, I say. Treason!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    It does have quotation marks, and I am not sure why. This baby is 100% reeeaalll:

There was also a best fake mustache award.

My only real competition was some famous scientist, but he left early.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2012

Ha, Weinberg works for my department. Haven't met him yet, though.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    It looks EVEN better in real lifeYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    I'm proud of you, but my beard eats moustaches that are spelled with out the "o."
    I usually use the o. I was drunk. or something.

Bob's a funny guy. We're homies. Sort of.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012

mrotown:Last Friday I rode from Boston to Montreal in a single shot.
    22.5 hours on the bike.
    311 miles
    17mph moving average.

I'm still recovering.

Fuckin A, man. I love it. Recovered yet?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012

Ha, blast from the past.
    It did pretty much make me the weakest guy on every ride for July and August.
    Overtrained city.e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2013

Embrocation Vol. 9

I wrote a story for Embrocation and it (and the rest of Vol. 9) have finally been published! It's a great issue and I love all of the pieces in there so go buy it here if you're so inclined: http://www.embrocationmagazine.com/store/embrocation-cycling-journal-volume-9

Spoiler alert: There are two photos of my nude ass in it.

enjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2013 edited

at CRASH Bs this weekend i beat my personal record (set in high school) by 3seconds with about 3 weeks of training, and getting over a 9-day cold. i also came in 3rd in my section of my heat.
    aannndddd i did it dressed as charlie brown.

somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Turned the marathon ride into my first 100k.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013

Is that the furthest you've done, Evan? If so, I'm surprised.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Yes, be surprised! Previous best was 58mi.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2013

Wow. Congrats. Let's get you a century in May.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    In early July I will be joining the Contracts Management Leadership Program at GE Aviation.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    ^ YES! Wait. What does that mean? Congrats, btw!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    sean got a job! hooray!
    •  
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2013 edited

eventually I'll be putting together the contracts for selling jet engines. first i have to go through the training program (about 18months) and learn a lot of stuff.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Oh, man. Can I put in pre-order? Totally want one of those for the Mass Ave bridge straight away.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2013 edited

i'll need about $3mil as a deposit ;)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Congrats duderonomy! Is that around here?DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    it'll first be in (likely) cincinatti and/or grand rapids, mi...then eventually lynn, ma (probably in a year and a half, two years from july)somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    Gotcha. Remember Cody from rugby? He works at the place in Lynn.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i don't off the top of my head, but im sure i would if i met him again.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    This morning I discovered that BIKE magazine had published my letter to the editor as "letter of the month" for June. Happy birfday!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2013

^"and they are giving a tool kit for it"ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    NICE!DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    All I have accomplished recently is riding all the way to work (Spring Hill to Kendall Sq) while carrying/drinking a coffee, and only putting my foot down once.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    tinyhonkshus:This morning I discovered that BIKE magazine had published my letter to the editor as "letter of the month" for June. Happy birfday!

i can't wait to read it! i should get my copy soon i hope
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2013

tinyhonkshus:This morning I discovered that BIKE magazine had published my letter to the editor as "letter of the month" for June. Happy birfday!
    tristan:^"and they are giving a tool kit for it"

that's awesome!! how can i read it? is it on the internet somewhere?Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    It doesn't look like it - but it's not really a good read anywayi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    Found out this morning that I was voted on to the all-star team for softball, proving once again that punks *can* play team sports. Requested jersey number for the game: 666All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013

YEAH BUT HOW WILL THE TEAM WIN IF YOURE A ONE MAN ARMY WHO REFUSES TO PLAY BY THE ESTABLISHMENTS RULES LOLWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2013 edited

"fuck you, i run clockwise"somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    "i must be out because i refuse to be considered in"
    I was witness in a criminal trial over the last two days. My accomplishment? I manged to get the term "turbo clown" into my testimony/part of trial record.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I would love to hear as much of the context as you're allowed to say.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Also wrt softball, my team plays Fridays at 5:30pm and so far we've been scraping for numbers.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    i have my motorcycle licensesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    doooooopeDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    surprisefries:Also wrt softball, my team plays Fridays at 5:30pm and so far we've been scraping for numbers.

What fields?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    surprisefries:I would love to hear as much of the context as you're allowed to say.

Me: Yes. I am familiar with that person. He has long been a problem for security, rude, obstinate, entitled...basically an acute turbo-clown.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    hahaha

MIT fields on VassarDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    I played in the MIT league for a number of years, although having no affiliation with the school at all.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    Yeah, I think it's one of those things where you're supposed to be affiliated, but in reality as long as enough people are (to interact with the Institute), not everyone has to be.

Unfortunately they have really cracked down on beer at the games since people have been idiots about it in recent years (leaving empties in the dugouts, by the trash cans, etc.).

I'll let you know if we need people, I don't think I can play next week 'cause MF is away and I'm not sure it's worth finding someone to watch BF.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013

I'm going to be testing out and giving feedback on the very first vegan Brooks saddle! Just arrived today.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    WHAT'S EVEN IN THAT THING?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    cellulosesomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Fair trade, non-GMO, fak'n.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^PALEO MAN VEGAN BAD.