Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013

We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2013

I survived my first week of grad school in my Doctor of Physical Therapy program that started 4 days after I got hip surgery. Barely, I have never been so exhausted in my life, but I survived. Also, cutting up cadavers isn't as terrible as I would have thought.
    ^awesome. you go.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    great work! here's hoping it gets easier as you get used to it!
    I am learning to mtb and went with an OG downhiller today. He was impressed with my skills and told me I should be proud. :D And then i died bc i dont know how to deal with compliments.

Also hell yah flat pedalsYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    surprisefries:^awesome. you go.
    All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2013

I (along with dora) convinced a group of seven 12-ish year old boys that A.) helmets were safe and B.) helmets were cool. We gave them HELL helmets and they actually wore them.
    awwwww yisssssYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Awesome.

I, on the other hand, tried to drink my water too fast this morning, had to cough, and spat out about a cup and a half of water onto my lap.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

^^^ sweet! I bet that had nothing to do with the fact that they're 12 years old and it says "HELL" on the side. Hey, whatever works!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    rock death:I (along with dora) convinced a group of seven 12-ish year old boys that A.) helmets were safe and B.) helmets were cool. We gave them HELL helmets and they actually wore them.

I did the same. With heroin.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013

my floor hockey team won the playoffs tonight! it was my last game (next session goes until after i leave for greece), we hadn't even thought we were going to win the semis, and we got the last goal with 1 second to spare. it was glorious=)That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    ^ 1. Gnar Gnar. Congrats.

2. Floor hockey. Awesome. Haven't played, or even thought about, that since Jr. High School. Where play? League? Etc? Give me info. I'm slightly curious.

3. It amazes me how much I *hated* team sports as kid, but now like them (playing, not watching).

Oh, can we get a BFG kickball game/drunken mess going sometime?All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorben

I'd play late night kickball with y'allI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthora_lion

i play in nh... nhssc.com
    looks like the mass one doesn't have any hockey leagues going http://masssportsclub.com/leagues/browse/floor_hockey

it really is just super fun, though. i hadn't played since high school, and it's been grand/a good way to meet folks and distribute cookies.That may be my favorite DQ of all time - nerdo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013 edited

chr|s sedition:...
    2. Floor hockey. Awesome. Haven't played, or even thought about, that since Jr. High School. Where play? League? Etc? Give me info. I'm slightly curious.
    Oh, can we get a BFG kickball game/drunken mess going sometime?
    Yes and YES
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013

ben:I'd play late night kickball with y'all
    Wanna play rugby, Chris? Or anyone else? We're always recruiting.

eta Congrats lion, that's awesome.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    • CommentAuthorben

I have brittle vegan bones.

And a fear of getting hurt.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Don't ever change or I'm adding your name here: http://www.exvegans.com/We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Proving once again that street punk bike nerds *can* play team sports. Nominated for Player of the Year in two categories (softball league). Clearly, they must be only trying to fulfill their Satanist quote per Affirmative Faction.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    My work softball team took the league championship, 2nd time in the last 3 years. Shockingly I got game MVP, had the most RBIs (5) and hit a 3-run homer to clinch the mercy rule victory.
    DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013

chr|s sedition:^ 1. Gnar Gnar. Congrats.

3. It amazes me how much I *hated* team sports as kid, but now like them (playing, not watching).

Oh, can we get a BFG kickball game/drunken mess going sometime?

There is a real nice outdoor street hockey rink down the street from me. Already has nets. Would love to take advantage of it. Anyone down?
    Lets play polo on it instead'Cause i always say i love you when i mean turn out the lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

That sounds good too. I'm free this Sunday. I haven't played polo before but eager to give it a shot.
    wirktk88:That sounds good too. I'm free this Sunday. I haven't played polo before but eager to give it a shot.

ill bring a polo ball
    gonna need a stick toosomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    seanile mick:gonna need a stick too

i got one
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013 edited

I'll bring my #yolo balls.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    surprisefries:My work softball team took the league championship, 2nd time in the last 3 years. Shockingly I got game MVP, had the most RBIs (5) and hit a 3-run homer to clinch the mercy rule victory.

Congrats.

And we still need to have a bike nerd kickball game. Like. Stat.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

chr|s sedition:kickball

KICKBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88

Open field in same area as the court. Why not do both?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBlitz

wirktk88:Open field in same area as the court. Why not do all three at the same time? KICKBOCKEYOLO!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwirktk88
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2013

I think we're on to something here...
    Blitz:
    wirktk88:Open field in same area as the court. Why not do all three at the same time? KICKBOCKEYOLO!

this just makes me think of calvin-ball
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2013

I want to play cycle ball:
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^^^^FUCKYES
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2013

last night we went on our first successful tandem ride to a place!!
    i'm pretty proud of myself for getting over my longstanding tandem weenie-ness (with thanks to Al, of course)
    yay! it's fun!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Yay! We have to ride tandems together sometime!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

yes! that would be so awesome! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

A few weekends ago we rode to the cape on tandems with Chris, we'll have to do a 3 tandem train ride someday, too. Like, Walden or something short though, lol."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Dora did great
    •  
      CommentAuthordora

^^that sounds awesomeee!

^THENX :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2013

FOUR tandem train. My stoker just finished grad school and is unemployed now so she has some free time!::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2013

YES."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2013

DANdem!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

5 tandem train.

M and I have literally never ridden ours since we grabbed it from her parents' garage.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    ^be careful, gets flats easilyDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

surprisefries:^be careful, gets fatties on it easily
    I'll join the tandem ride on a sunday with me and my lady.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt