Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited

out of true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008

oh gary.

don't lie.

you always bring the douche yourself. you don't need those other suckas.
    kilgore_trout:wait....what? is this different from the typical thursday night rides from CSC which i no longer attend due to the large influx of douche-baggery on social rides?

and you're just waaaay too cool. cuntHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorcassman
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008

6/19 was awesome. skinny dipping and cops. what more could you ask for?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

It's all fun and games until someone gets lost in Malden.
    no really you guys should all come. it started out as 10 of us and there were 45 thursday night.

and my friend dan who started it always gets naked...if you're into that<3 Kate Class
    I will attempt to show this week. All depends on how I'm feeling after work.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Can we have 40 miles of hills, then have a post ride massage and leg shaving party?But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    estratton:I will attempt to show this week. All depends on how I'm feeling after work.

i go after serving food for 7 hours...suck it up!<3 Kate Class
    cassman:6/19 was awesome. skinny dipping and cops. what more could you ask for?

clothing, decency, and a lack of police presence (?)
    • CommentAuthorgc

lingyyy:It's all fun and games until someone gets lost in Malden.

where the f did you go swimming in malden? the malden river?!gone
    it was mystic lake. i dont know if thats malden or not<3 Kate Class
    • CommentAuthorHowardR
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008

Added to the BostonFixed Google calendar
    kilgore_trout:
    kid with a broken collar bone and a trashed bike on a course where it was hard to get into an accident:
    kilgore_trout:wait....what? is this different from the typical thursday night rides from CSC which i no longer attend due to the large influx of douche-baggery on social rides?

and you're just waaaay too cool. cunt

keep talking shit. i'll fucking slap you in the face next time i see you. you dont know shit you fucking loser
    **its really funny how you have so much to say on here but when i saw you in toronto with a fucked up collar bone you wouldn't even make eye contact with me. man up you faggot and say something to my face next time you see me and stop being such a cunt.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008 edited

^ ^^ &hearts &hearts &hearts

aww. you guys are too cute. maybe you should both get together and give each other tugjobs or something...then you'd both feel better after.gone
    ^^ yeah laugh it up buddy. i'm not fucking around.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008

Enough for both of you!dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008 edited

pistols at dawn!

gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

kilgore_trout:let's take a moment to re-cap what exactly happened here.

someone talked about a reincarnation of the thursday night rides with a group (containing people who were not named)
    i asked (yes, rather accusingly) if this was in the same vein of the thursday night rides of past or if they were like the wednesday night rides, where no one really wants to do anything, we ride 5 miles (MAYBE), and there's a lot of bullshitting around from people (none of whom i named or implied)
    jesse felt like what i said was a direct attack on him, and replied as such.
    I quoted his reply while making fun of him for getting hurt
    he called me out on never speaking to me in person but being internet tough
    but then lost his credibilty by threatening me on the internet
    everyone got tired of it

Fixed.dongpincher 1000
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

^+1
    agreed!
    and because danny (someone on here i respect) has told me to chill out; i shall.

finished.
    • CommentAuthorgc

now that the hatchet is buried, can a mod delete all the posts not relating to a "magical midnight" ride? (mine included)gone
    i'll whisper all my own to myself if that is 'in agreeance' with everyone else

whispered to myself as per the request of danny.
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

this is really quite fantasticwhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    I agree.^ great edit danny.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    And oooo man I lost my credibility on bostonfixed... I'm prob gonna kill myself or move away. I can never face any of you again. Hahahahaha fuck off. HuuuuutHUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    ok so back to the topic...

everyone should come. its a good time with really good people.<3 Kate Class
    i havent ridden in almost 2 weeks. it sucks.HUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008

hopefully the rain holds off. i'll go in a light mist. but a downpour just isn't happening. i'll be there a little early if anyone wants to do a few rolling sprints or whatever.

-benout of true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChicagoKarl
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008 edited

since this seem like the ride for db's
    will someone please say hi and maybe make friends with the douchebag on the red bike w/ white tshirt and black backbag?
    GO CELTICS!<3 Katty Class
    ^^is it a red lemond? 'cause i totally saw that one last night.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    Strange_Case: GO CELTICS!

i appreciated the drunks on the wheelchair trying to ride along...
    <3 Kate Class
    ^them dudes were hero'spolo
    ill have to come down for one of these. every thurs - weather pending?
    people comin' out tonight?its like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade.
    weather says rain, i aint gettin wet.its like watching a monkey swallow a hand grenade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Shelby
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008

^get fenders!
    hmmm
    No pre-ride at 9 though like last week?
    It looks like it's going to rain all night.
    • CommentAuthormindchalk
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008

i think the rain died down. i'll be heading out.out of true.
    anyone going out on this ride tonight?polo
    • CommentAuthorGrim Ryan
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2008

im not riding at midnight, but karl and i are hitting up pour house and probably some other bars before the ride.Duffman Can't Breathe
    granted it's not raining cats and dogs

hmm chicken sandwiches.
    its looking like the rain might clear up in an hour. Ill probably head down anyways.polo
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

^i lost your new #, but i might head out. call me when you leave?Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    I think I'm going to be going to this tonight, so hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some people from here. I'll be the guy on the Swobo with white deep-Vs and flat bars. Come up and say hi. I don't bite, I'm just quiet.
    You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    Perfect. Do they make buttons like that? Maybe one that says "I promise I won't rape and murder you"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorKitty

FFFFuck, I finally got a thursday night free and I forgot. For next week, do you dudes depart at 12 prompt?bake em' away, toys