Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortinyhonkshus
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2015 edited

I can believe that. Maybe I could just be in an LDR forever.

In fact, Cambridge's going to be biotech central forever, and Boston's going to be "younger women who care more about their appearance" central forever, so I think this may be inevitable.i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2015 edited

tinyhonkshus:Then sometimes you hang out and bone and it's fancy and special. Like my relationship with Xue, but with boning, I guess. Crap, but I'd still need someone to go to meat-centric restaurants with...

Having done this for the entirety of last year, I can confirm that it doesn't actually work that way. What ACTUALLY happens is on the occasions when you see each other, you DON'T bone -- what you DO in fact do is you go to meat-centric restaurants (Atlanta was *great* for this), and then you pass out from the meat coma and return to your separate cities and talk on Skype until the next time you visit and repeat ad infinitum.

I swear to God this is exactly how it worked for us for the entire year.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    always fuck firstDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2015

Yeah how's that not the first thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2015 edited

sold

MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2015

Selling a brand new 700x25mm Continental Ultra Gatorskin clincher tire. Tag still on it. $30. Pickup in Allston.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

surprisefries:always fuck first
    rock dathe:Yeah how's that not the first thing?
    This needs to be on a t-shirt.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

Superb is having a sale of at least 25% off everything in the store today (and online). Superbblizzard is the discount code for the web shop. I believe they're open until 6pm.
    (x-posted to announcements)I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    White Industries SS freewheel in NM+ condition, under 100 miles. Wanna see it go to put funds towards current build, asking 70 bones OBO. Anyyyy takers?and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015

Superb sale extended through SaturdayI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2015

can i buy superb for 25% off?
    Still looking to trade or sell my blue TR250. It is a size large (fits like a 56/57). Had a hairline crack on the seatmast binder (due to overtightening) which i had repaired and you would never know it happened.
    Never been ridden on the streets (only track). minor chips from transport and chain when changing gears and such, no dings. NOT DRILLED for front or rear brakes.
    AMAZING stiff and light frame, raced for about 3 seasons in Chicago area (purchased from Yojimbos Garage)

Sell for $300 or trade for a Crosscheck in size 56 or a 51 or similar frame
    frame/fork/headset/seatmast
     photo IMG_0758_zpse56b682e.jpg

The little shiny spot is the repair:
     photo IMG_0760_zps81a61ae7.jpg
    Also a pair of sidi dominator 5 sl pro in size 43. used a few times but are too small

$80
     photo IMG_0763_zps7c598d54.jpg

Ill be at aeronaut for the bold sprints tonight, otherwise, im in West Concord.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2015

Yojimbos!!! Is that MASSIVE cat still there?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    he has two cats, not massive though
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2015

Oh, maybe it went on a diet? I used to have a photo of a cat there that took up the whole innertube chair he had in there.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2015

feeler: anyone interested in a 52cm 2013 specialized crux? full sram rival (except trp mini vs) and fancy gore cables. ridden only a handful of times.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2015

I'll give you $50"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Ill take the fancy gore cablesYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015

willing to trade crux for this:
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

You didn't even choose the one with the knock off specialized cranks
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Oh gawd, that's a kick stand, isn't it."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

fmradio516:Also selling a Campy Chorus Racing Triple 10 spd group NOW $380

IMG_20150102_140233
    MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015 edited

fmradio516:Anyone looking for a set of Campy 10 spd wheels? VERY low miles. $200 for y'all.

bump datMUFFDVR
    fmradio516:
    fmradio516:Anyone looking for a set of Campy 10 spd wheels? VERY low miles. $200 for y'all.

bump dat

whats the size on this bad girl
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2015

The rims are 700x20.MUFFDVR
    A couple items for a pal. Sadly he can't make to the swap with these.

First:
    2002 Colnago Dream Frameset with 1" Precisa Steel Fork. It's a 60cm with a 57.7 Top Tube. The Frame is made from Columbus Airplane Tubing. It includes a Selle Italia Flight Saddle, Campagnolo Centaur S-Post, and Deda Newton Bar and Stem. It's in very good condition, a few little paint chips on chain stays. $900

Second:
    2003 Opera Palladio. 57cm with a 56.5cm Top Tube. It's built up with full D/A 7900, Deda Bar and Stem, Nitto S-Post, Fizik Arione Saddle, and Keo pedals. The frame is 3/2.5 Titanium with Carbon Fork and Carbon Seat Stays. The bike is complete as pictured and I have more photos too. Frame and drivetrain are in excellent condition! It's boxed and ready to ship to a new home! (if needed). $2000

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2015

fffens:
    fmradio516:

bump dat

whats the size on this bad girl

Just realized you might be talking about the frame? 61cmishMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2015 edited

fs:
    -chorus alloy brake calipers. 10spd era.
    -centaur italian threading Square taper bottom bracket. From same 10spd group.

Prices and pics to come.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2015 edited

selling this fawkk -

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bop/4916015794.html

( rode it for a week or two then got a carbon one to lighten the load of a steel frame. but its actually not much heavier than the carbon fork but i still have the steel fork that came with my frame so dont need this one anymore )godspeed on the devils thunder
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2015 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorskulllfist
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015

fork me? fork u. soldddddgodspeed on the devils thunder
    still for sale!
    Ivo Shandor:Also a pair of sidi dominator 5 sl pro in size 43. used a few times but are too small

$80
     photo IMG_0763_zps7c598d54.jpg

im in West Concord.

Ivo Shandor:Still looking to trade or sell my blue TR250. It is a size large (fits like a 56/57). Had a hairline crack on the seatmast binder (due to overtightening) which i had repaired and you would never know it happened.
    Never been ridden on the streets (only track). minor chips from transport and chain when changing gears and such, no dings. NOT DRILLED for front or rear brakes.
    AMAZING stiff and light frame, raced for about 3 seasons in Chicago area (purchased from Yojimbos Garage)

• CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2015

PM'd on shoesI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2015

FOR SALE : Kindle Paperwhite eReader Unused, Brand New with blue leather case.
    I received this for a gift, but eReaders aren't my thing and it was past return time. I'm a bibliophile without WiFi at home. The reader is WiFi based for browsing library selection etc. I turned it on and the display is really nice. The battery lasts 8 weeks (!!!) according to most reviews. It feels comfortable in the hand and it's a good size. All the specs can be found here -> http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Paperwhite-Ereader/dp/B00AWH595M

Again, the only reason I'm parting with it is I do not use eBooks. I have original receipt for both the reader and case.

$100 for eReader and case. All wires/charger/orig packaging incl. I work 9-5ish in Chinatown, live in Winter Hill otherwise.
    Shoes are sold, Frame is still up for grabs! Somebody buy it before I build it up!

Ivo Shandor:Still looking to trade or sell my blue TR250. It is a size large (fits like a 56/57). Had a hairline crack on the seatmast binder (due to overtightening) which i had repaired and you would never know it happened.

•  
      CommentAuthorBlitz
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2015 edited

Trying to declutter my basement (also my life). Got some old steel frames I want to get rid of. All prices as marked, though I will entertain offers. All frames sold as pictured, as is. Sorry for the shitty pictures; I took them in my dungeon. Click the images for bigger/blurrier ones!

Located in Waverley Square (Belmont).

Fuji Supreme - $40
    66 ST / 59 TT

Huge! Little surface rust, but mainly just needs a cleaning. Stem seized. Seatpost may also be seized.

Univega Supra Sport - $30
    52 ST / 54 TT

Decent shape, though there is some surface rust. Seatpost may be seized.

Raleigh Marathon - $30
    57 ST / 56 TT

Fair amount of surface rust. Ideal candidate for sand down / paint up. Raleigh cranks.

Bianchi Sport SS - $60
    45 ST / 52 TT

Tiny! Great shape, just needs a bit of cleaning. Shimano components.

Please email me -- zstadt(at)gmail(dot)com -- with any questions, or if you want better pictures of any of them. Now that there's not 4 feet of snow on the ground, I can take them out and get some natural light!

Whispering may not be effective since I'm rarely on the forums anymore...
    Anyone interested in a really nice 650c front track wheel?

I have a great condition gunmetal grey / brass colored Sun Mistral rim radial laced with a Suntour Superb track hub and practically new Continental Grand Prix tire. I'm asking for $100.

If you'd like to see a picture, you can email me or whisper yr phone numba.

MZ
    • CommentAuthormfratt
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2015

WTT:

Cinelli 64 Giro D'italia bars, 44cm x 26.0 clamp. I really want to like them, but the ramps are too steep for my taste.

looking to trade for a 44-46cm bar with a flatter ramp. Ideally with a classic curve, but as long as they're silver and 26.0 clamp, I'll keep an open mind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015

Raleigh SunTour, 165mm , 49-40t, $30"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2015

Selling a Black w/silver logo Chris King 1 1/8" nothreadset for $60.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorerie
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015

I have a stack of new sealed skateboard decks with my own design shit on 'em. As well as a bunch of hipster 5 panel caps with an accompanying design. If anyone is interested in either of these things for cheap, I saw there was a skate thread now . . .
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015

^can you whisper me info? my roommates and I may be interested in the decks depending on size/contour.
    Any interest in a '99 IF Crown Jewel? 56cm, Ultegra, wheels are 105-open pros.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2015

Can you grow that by 2cm? Or shrink it by 4?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2015

How about a decimeter less?"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    IMO it rides slightly big for a 56, but not like a 58.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    Anyone want a brand new box of 24 Power Bar Gels - Double Latte flavor? Say $15? Messed up amazon order resulted in me being stuck with them. Would consider trades (good coffee beans)?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2015

I have a pair of grey orlieb backroller panniers, in okay shape. Looking to trade for a decent pair of front panniers.... anyone?
    ^could always just use a jansport with a plastic bag ;)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!