Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

A few Parts

Nitto Pearl 110mm stem in very very good condition. a few scuffs , only used for a few months, a little too plong for me. $50 or trade for same or similar stem in 100mm or 90?
     photo IMG_0803_zpsyqxs68pe.jpg
    MKS GR-9 pedals with Large plastic cages and nylon straps. Won these in a race, used for a few rides. Like-new condition- $20 or trade for some spd pedals
     photo IMG_0805_zps4iwwby67.jpg
    Nitto Olympiad steel handlebars- 38mm (about) shallow drop. 25.4 clamp area. Smaller than normal brake clamp area (modern brakes will not clamp, always used with no brakes)- $20 or trade for Riser bars, wide. (no stem, and dont worry about that angle, thats not how they were ridden)

photo IMG_0765_zpswxlidgrf.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2015

Whispered for the pedals those are just what I needed, shit yes.enjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorZomar
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2015

I need 2 jansports with plastic bags. Anyone?
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2015

FS: Weinmann Dp18 wheelset $75 for bfixed

Great condition, used rarely in nicer weather on my Track Pro. Both wheels spin well and are true.

Origin 8 hubs front/rear. Rim strips on both wheels.

Front rim machined

Rear hub fixed/fixed. 16t freewheel included on the rear

EPIC! Stratton:Anyone want a brand new box of 24 Power Bar Gels - Double Latte flavor? Say $15? Messed up amazon order resulted in me being stuck with them. Would consider trades (good coffee beans)?

I have no idea what double latte flavored gel bar tastes like...but I roast coffee so if yr looking to go the trade route I can definitely make that work.and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2015

^Gastronomin's Dark Roast: BFixed Edition $10.00/lb (or whatever unit of measure coffee grounds usually come in)
    gastronomin:
    EPIC! Stratton:Anyone want a brand new box of 24 Power Bar Gels - Double Latte flavor? Say $15? Messed up amazon order resulted in me being stuck with them. Would consider trades (good coffee beans)?

I have no idea what double latte flavored gel bar tastes like...but I roast coffee so if yr looking to go the trade route I can definitely make that work.

Would def be down to trade. Will whisper.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2015

Nat is selling his sweet Spooky road bike. I heard it'll be in the Somervelo window if you want to check it out!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorbsn85
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2015 edited

Selling everything!

Marinoni 1990 pista special frameset, blue, 59cm, with campy record headset - 650
    Campy Sheriff star 32h wheelset laced to campy omega 20's (tubular) in pristine condition - 600
    Campy Record crono 36h rim set (tubular) NOS - 150
    Cinelli Pista drops with 2a stem, both in excellent condition, cinelli white cork wrap with tons of life left -175
    Selle Italia white perforated saddle 1988 year, fair condition -35
    Miche primato crankset excellent condition - 90
    campy c-record headset, good condition - 75
    campy c-record pista pedals with cages and binda straps, straps are worn, other wise pedals are in excellent condition - 200
    miche supertype seat post - 60
    3t pista drops, mint condition - sold
    EAI gold star track cog about 25 miles 17t, virtually no wear - 70
    cinelli la 84 bullhorns with cinelli xa stem - 50

open to reasonable offers on everything, or buy it all and am willing to give an even better price! Can send pictures of any of the above
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2015

dude track bikes are over the price gouging cannot sustain
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2015

Yeah I'm glad I sold my sheriff star wheelset when I did.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2015 edited

Wouldn't be this blue Marinoni now would it? If so it was definitely pretty nice (and originally like $850?) I've still got those Rolfs, by they way. They're super solid, and I actually managed to color coordinate them with something ;)
    BAUMANN:Ultegra 9 Group - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2575530650.html
    59cm Marinoni Pista - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2575309423.html
    54cm Fuji CX Comp - SOLD

Rolf Vector Comp Road Wheelset
    Open Pro/Ultegra Road Wheelset
    CXP21/Coda Road Wheelset
    ...all shimano splined

Ikea Futon - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/2573492346.html

Open to offers on all.
    • CommentAuthorben

bsn85:Miche primato crankset excellent condition - 125
    Or you could just get a brand new one with chainring for $115.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorbsn85

ryan t:Wouldn't be this blue Marinoni now would it? If so it was definitely pretty nice (and originally like $850?) I've still got those Rolfs, by they way. They're super solid, and I actually managed to color coordinate them with something ;)
    BAUMANN:Ultegra 9 Group - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2575530650.html
    59cm Marinoni Pista - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2575309423.html
    54cm Fuji CX Comp - SOLD

Rolf Vector Comp Road Wheelset
    Open Pro/Ultegra Road Wheelset
    CXP21/Coda Road Wheelset
    ...all shimano splined

Ikea Futon - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/2573492346.html

Open to offers on all.

It is that blue marinoni. It is truly a nice frame, and if information is accurate Marinoni recently retired from building frames, and this one was confirmed as being built by him, a quick phone call to the marinoni shop informed me of such.

As far as the crankset is concerned, did a quick search into it's value for craigslist purposes and just typed it out, Bfixed prices are always extremely flexible it seems and im not trying to gouge anyone with prices and stated that am open to offers so consider it as $90.

Edit: forgot to mention that the bottom bracket is also included with the crankset.
    • CommentAuthorryan t

Just to add, Marinoni paints all of his frames too- might still have a hand in it- which is sort of uncommon for a frame builder? I heard his son has been doing the production end for a while now.
    • CommentAuthorbsn85

I was talking to Tom Martin at ordinary cycles in pittsfield a while back, and he was under the impression that Marinoni's wife is/was the one doing the painting. May still be the case?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

No matter who painted it, $750 is too much for a not-really-raceable frame that is useful only as impractical townie swag
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Ill give you $250 shipped
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Bring that shit to Western NY -- track bikes are not over yet here. It's like 2009 all over again. It's like Premium Rush never happened.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2015

I saw a Premium Rush water bottle at Morgie's house this past weekend. Talk about a throwback

I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

mine got dented when i got doored #cantstop
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2015 edited

ben:I saw a Premium Rush water bottle at Morgie's house this past weekend. Talk about a throwback

You don't have one even though you starred in it?
    rock dathe:dude track bikes are over the price gouging cannot sustain

can you guys rename the forum to like, bostonworkbike or something, i came here for the track bikes
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Newsflash: there are no "cool" bikes. We are all dorks."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorben

ryan t:You don't have one even though you starred in it?
    I got one at the ride but lost it somewhere over the years.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

Ive been offline for awhile

New ultegra 6800 11 speed group
    175 compact crank
    $600
    Can set you up with a new 11 speed wheelset for 100e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Got a spare big chainring (10-spd) or saddle, by chance?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown

Ive got a 105 50t 110bcde-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

i'll take the wheelset
    105 spdsl pedals $50
    Black, only ridden on the track for 1 season, minor cosmetic scuffs, cleats are in decent shape

anyone have some sti levers? 105 5700/rival/apex? for a reasonable price?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2015

mrotown:Ive got a 105 50t 110bcd

Bummer, I need 130bcd. Thanks, though!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2015

fffens:
    rock dathe:dude track bikes are over the price gouging cannot sustain

can you guys rename the forum to like, bostonworkbike or something, i came here for the track bikes

haha i mean... fair enough!!! :DMust be awful, being so fluffy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2015

i hate to be that guy that hasn't posted in months and then just comes back to sell shit. that being said PLZ BUY MY SHIT <3
    i'm moving to portland in a few weeks and need to sell DORABIKE and the KHS :( you know you want them! i'd love to keep them in the family!

dont make fun of my craigslist postings, i have no idea what i'm talking about :)
    obvy for friends/BFixters we will work out a dealio $$$. BFers get dibs over craigslist rando's
    i suck at the internet so please text me five won six six fyve ate fore too too fore

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/4976191661.html

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/4976219414.html

i also have a bunch of parts that i'm going to list, like tiagra 2x shit totes perfect for your spring projecttttttttttttttttt :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    Natch I want Dorabike but you're too tallllllllllllllli mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2015

Omg it would be soooo awesome if it could become Mariannabike!Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    cut the seat tube at the seat stays and weld the top tube on there. plus cruiser bars, it's perfect.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthordora
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2015

^i was totally thinking about that potential

Someone buy my bikes pleeeeeseeease

Also selling a 2007 Ford Escape. Buy it and take your idiot friends mountain biking :)Must be awful, being so fluffy.
    I'm moving to NY and considering selling my custom painted Surly Pacer with full campy groupset to put some money in the bank.

Size 54
    Fully campy centaur 10sp groupset with upgraded ultra-torque compact crankset
    Centaur 11-23 cassette
    Chris King nothreadset headset
    FSA energy handlebars
    newish campy brake and shifter cables and housing
    Thomson seatpost and stem
    brand new centaur chain

Wheelset: chorus hubs laced to Mavic Open Pro's with DT swiss 14/15 gauge spokes and brass nips, 32 hole.

Custom painted at Colorado powder works to a sexy deep cream. Will post pictures upon request. All components are silver.

I paid about $1,100 for it and put some cash in it tuning it up and replacing some parts. I'm just trying to get a feel for interest as I kinda don't wanna sell this but it would be the responsible thing to dooooo.and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    Prices reduced.

EPIC! Stratton:

First:
    2002 Colnago Dream Frameset with 1" Precisa Steel Fork. It's a 60cm with a 57.7 Top Tube. The Frame is made from Columbus Airplane Tubing. It includes a Selle Italia Flight Saddle, Campagnolo Centaur S-Post, and Deda Newton Bar and Stem. It's in very good condition, a few little paint chips on chain stays. $900 $800

Second:
    2003 Opera Palladio. 57cm with a 56.5cm Top Tube. It's built up with full D/A 7900, Deda Bar and Stem, Nitto S-Post, Fizik Arione Saddle, and Keo pedals. The frame is 3/2.5 Titanium with Carbon Fork and Carbon Seat Stays. The bike is complete as pictured and I have more photos too. Frame and drivetrain are in excellent condition! It's boxed and ready to ship to a new home! (if needed). $2000 $1900

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2015

Lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2015

$1 off!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgastronomin
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2015 edited

like-new 19T Phil Wood fixed cog. Make an offer?and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    rock dathe:Lol

Nuggetross:$1 off!

$100 off each. That said, you can always feel free to make an offer.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2015

those bikes are for bigger boys than me. don't y'all remember how big of a boy i am?
    Nuggetross:those bikes are for bigger boys than me. don't y'all remember how big of a boy i am?

We're like the same size human iirc.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Davis is only interested in collecting All City SS/FG."Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    FS - Surly ECR

I have a brand new large (20" frame - I'm 5'11) Surly ECR, ridden just a few times, in perfect condition. Comes with upgraded Selle Italia SL saddle ($120). Completely stock otherwise (Rabbit holes, knards, avid disc brakes, Jones H-bar, etc). 9-speed version. The bike will come with platform pedals.

http://surlybikes.com/bikes/ecr more info here.

I originally bought this for touring, but my plans changed and I'm starting grad school soon so I need to sell it. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

chungusssss
    • CommentAuthorben

Price? Location? Both things that will help you sell this bike.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Posting another one for a buddy of mine.

Giant OCR 3 from like 2002? - $200
    Bike is in great shape. Maybe 200-300 miles on it.

clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!