Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2015 edited

updated list..message me for pictures

brakes:
    -front silver shimano 105 brake $10
    -front silver shimano 600 tri color brake $10
    -brand new never used black sram rival brakeset $50

cogs/chainrings:
    -Phil wood thread-on cog 15t $20
    -a thread-on 13t 1/8, 3 16t 1/8 cogs $7 per
    -Shimano Singlespeed chainring 130bcd 42t 3/32 $15
    -Sugino Zen ring 1/8, 43t, 144bcd, like new $15

derailleurs:
    -Sram Rival 10s short cage rear derailleur, brand new in box, $50
    -Sram Rival braze-on front derailleur, $15

cranks:
    -sram force carbon crankset, 170mm, 53x39 rings, 130bcd $100

bottom brackets:
    -Tange 73x115.5 jis bb $15
    -Shimano UN55 68x103 bb JIS $5
    -Shimano UN55 73x118mm jis bb $15

framesets:
    -Horse frameset, details here
    -23" magenta 1994 GT Karakoram frame, w/ Gusset Jury SL disc/canti fork, seatpost, and seatpost clamp $250

cranks:
    -Sugino 75 cranks, black, 144bcd, 165mm, ISO taper $125, $110 w/o the 43t Zen ring

other:
    -Classic specialized saddle, made in italy, manganese rails, kevlar side pads, vented taint $20
    -26" rims sun ringle mtx 33, laced for 50 miles of use then unlaced - $25somebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2015

I'm trying to imagine you riding 165mm cranks.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    I updated the Craigslist ad for my Cannondale CAAD5 (54cm) track bike. New pictures and now includes bullhorns with brakes (or drops if you prefer). I have my wife almost convinced to let me keep it AND get a new bike, so hurry before I keep it.

Link to ad:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/5183568182.html
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2015

frankjconway:I updated the Craigslist ad for my Cannondale CAAD5 (54cm) track bike. New pictures and now includes bullhorns with brakes (or drops if you prefer). I have my wife almost convinced to let me keep it AND get a new bike, so hurry before I keep it.

Link to ad:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/5183568182.html

Pity I haven't really gotten around to selling my track pro, your Cannondale is a better size for me.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2015 edited

sold.gone
    •  
      CommentAuthorrmull
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2015 edited

Edit: <_<
    Trade me for your CX bikes. I want your CX bikes.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/5258066780.html
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2015

Cue Freddy Mercury...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    nerdo:Cue Freddy Mercury...

Oh im still very much invested in track bikes, i just dont want this specific one anymore. I have a histogram and a parallax on the way. It's too nice for me. I would only ride it for training and racing exclusively and i need to make room for a cross bike.
    • CommentAuthorben

Were you riding a histogram through Union on TuesdayI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    ben:Were you riding a histogram through Union on Tuesday

I honestly cant even remember what I did on Tuesday, schedule shows i wasnt out doing deliveries, and my memory has me getting sconed on my couch, but i have a 2015 histogram. I dont know if ive seen anyone else around Boston with that color way yet. Probably wasnt me.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2015 edited

It had the rainbow colors between the chainstays. I want to say maybe orangish hubs. Thin dude riding; don't think he had a helmet on.

ETA: might have been monday instead. Forgot I had to head through there on an errand.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Is getting sconed on your couch the same as eating scones on your couch? Because I did that the other day."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    ben:It had the rainbow colors between the chainstays. I want to say maybe orangish hubs. Thin dude riding; don't think he had a helmet on.

ETA: might have been monday instead. Forgot I had to head through there on an errand.

probably not me, ive got miche hubs (and wheels, the pistards), and i rarely make it to that area of somerville. and unless im going literally less than like, a block, i would never go without a helmet either. and i almost always have my red freight bag and hip pouch on, and im almost always in kit. thats how youll know its me haha.
    Nandy:Is getting sconed on your couch the same as eating scones on your couch? Because I did that the other day.

#getsconed #OGblueberry #sippintea
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2015

HAVE:
    Bottles/cans of Pacific Northwest beers - you name it.

WANT:
    Allens Coffee Brandy

lets trade. Will need to occur via UPS or fedex or something.ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2015

I got you, headed to NH liquor store next week, how many bottles do you need?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    ben:It had the rainbow colors between the chainstays. I want to say maybe orangish hubs. Thin dude riding; don't think he had a helmet on.

ETA: might have been monday instead. Forgot I had to head through there on an errand.

I think this was my old roommate. He's got the 2015 Histogram and has some velocity wheels with orange hubs and spoke nipples. Usually he wears a helmet (blue lazer), I'd be surprised if he didn't have it on seeing as he's had worse luck with stupid crashes than anyone else I know.and then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    • CommentAuthortristan
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2015

6kidz:I got you, headed to NH liquor store next week, how many bottles do you need?

Just the one should do me just fine. What kind of beer can I supply?ascott430 - "Was going to build it up into a fixed gear until I realized I'd rather spend money and time on mountain bikes."
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015 edited

FS: 700c 23-25mm VO hammered fenders, with the rest of the bits and stuff. formerly roburritos; i have decided my ass no longer likes narrow tires. functionally sound, have no obvious wear spots. unused for the past four years. 40 dollars, or trade FOR FENDERS OF SAME DESIGN, BUT WIDER+random parts for your weird winter bike.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015

^Tempted, now that I actually have a bike with eyelets.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2015

FS (this might be a stretch here)

http://adultbunkbeds.com/products/loft-bed?option_id=111136&value_id=2

Selling a lofted (6 feet high) ~2000lb weight capacity, in raw aluminum - bed frame.
    *price reduction*

Now $750
    This is all going to Play It Again sports in the very near future, but figured I'd offer it up here first:

FOR SALE:

(1) Snowboard: Rome Graft 151 (great park board/beginner board)

(2) Snowboard Bindings: Burton freestyle bindings. Forget exact model. If interested, I can get info.

(3) Snowboard Boots: Burton, size 10. Quick lace. Again, forget exact model. If interested, I can get info.

No reasonable offer refused.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2015

Please help me get this thing out of my apartment. Major discount for anyone from here.
    Schwinn Twinn Sport Tandem - $350 (Jamaica Plain)We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    awww me and mrs fries are jackasses

you forgot the part where gAlex showed up those bros standing around trying to fix itDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    2016 Cannondale CAAD8 Sora 7 58mm
    barely used/fresh/minty fresh . only about 40 miles on it.
    brought 2 months ago thinking i would use it for longer rides but can't seem to get off my fixed gear.
    i have receipt for the $1100 purchance from dedham bike.
    looking to trade for a track bike or frame.
    or $600 cash obo
    shoot me a text if intersted 617-774-8730
     photo photo-13_zps9kg41kcy.jpg
    • CommentAuthorsoup
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015 edited

I got three bags up for grabs: well-loved but lots of life left

Ortlieb Velocity, Blue: $40
    RELoad Standard Midpack, White, brown: $60
    Bailey Works 253 Courier M, Neon Pink: $60

Edit: also have a near mint black Turbo: $30
    and a silver Rolls: $45
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015

^pics?We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    Still selling my 54 cm Cannondale CAAD 5 track bike. Price lowered to $350. I'm in Southern NH but may be in the Boston area Friday night and could bring the bike if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/5292995116.html
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015

^Emailed via CL.I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthormrotown
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2015 edited

Anyone with Shimano 11 speed looking for easier gearing?
    Put about 200 miles on it and decided it isn't for me

Ultegra chain
    Ultegra 11-32 cassette
    105 mid cage derailleur
    $70e-f-f-e-c-t a smooth operater operating correctly
    • CommentAuthormouse
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2015

46cm All City Space Horse frame

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/5307091813.html

Trying to get rid of this bike. Actually trying to downgrade. I'd rather pay off my credit card debt and ride some jenky old 80's steel frame. Take it.don't take your back or ass off the ground, don't force it, and go real slow.
    • CommentAuthormouse
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2015

46cm All City Space Horse frame

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/5307091813.html

Trying to get rid of this bike. Actually trying to downgrade. I'd rather pay off my credit card debt and ride some jenky old 80's steel frame. Take it.don't take your back or ass off the ground, don't force it, and go real slow.
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2015

Why does it say it's in San Fran?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    Why does it say it's $600?You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2015 edited

"No low ballers"

FINEWe'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorben
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2015

^lolI have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    lol when people post stock pictures of the bike that the manufacturer took. like yeah, thanks for reminding me what it would look like before your dumb ass got your hands on it.
    yeah, I spent a while being like how did they get 700s to look normal on a 46?!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2015 edited

the dude/ette bought too much bike for his money. shoulda bought a little tykes bike for his money! i am so cool. also still selling the velo orange fenders listed above, b/c they definitely do not fit any tire bigger than 25c. ask me how i know.
    Bumping this up

Nobody here isnt even a little tempted on any of the parts? Definitely willing to part out if anybody wants to make an offer on anything. Save the Tarck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2015

selling some wheels. helping sell off the rest of the bicycle bills inventory.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bop/5309122528.html

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bop/5309122260.htmlMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Any road wheels kicking around? I need a new rear wheel...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

Yeah i'll ask. PM me what youre looking for.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorvox_pop
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2015

^Any 6-bolt disc rear wheels?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2015

i ordered a pair of Chrome boots and they are too big, anyone want to buy em for cheap before i return them?

size 10.5
    BLCKCHRM COMBAT BOOTS
    amber/brown color
    $90 IF YOU HIT BE UP BY FRIDAY.
    i broke my friend's bb7 caliper, b/c i have hulk hands. does anyone have an equally broken one, or a non-broken one they'd be willing to sell?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2015

i dont but how'd it break?MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorseanile mick
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2015 edited

.somebody turn the lights off on this place already.