Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2008

I am writing an article about bold sprints for August's issue of the Boston Reflector. I need a good photo that shows two people racing and their entire bikes with the rollers and big screen. You will get credit in the caption. Photo must be 800x600 or bigger please get back to me ASAP!!!

danThink of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

you can find a whole shit load of them here http://bostonsprints.bostonbiker.org/2008/03/04/boldsprints-pictures/this wont hurt a bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2008 edited

boldsprints 2008-04-07

edit: whoops, i'm pretty sure there aren't any that fit your criteria, but feel free.what does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    •  
      CommentAuthorpapi

a couple others if you click on it, but not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for.I'm going to eat your brain and gain your knowledge
    • CommentAuthorPugatch

javier those are pefect you have the giant sizes of those stored on your computer?Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorlingyyy

Go to the picture you want, then "All Sizes".