Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013

Racist conspiracy. You heard it here first.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

LET THE FREE MARKET DECIDE (WITH OUR LIVES).
    • CommentAuthorgc

lucky star and fung wah were the same company in my opinion.gone
    whoa i took a lucky star on wednesday. this is kinda sad.this life may not be for you - ridecrazy
    • CommentAuthorjohn89
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2016

Use your bike to go even further with IndyGo! Every IndyGo bus is equipped with a two- or three-unit bike rack to help you.
    Make sure the bus stops completely and the driver acknowledges you before you step in front of the bus.
    If the rack is not already lowered, squeeze the handle on the top of the rack to lower it. Place your bike in the rack (it tells you where to put your front tire).
    Rotate the support arm over the front wheel and you’re done!
    Remember to remove any loose items or valuables from your bike, including panniers, then board the bus and pay your fare. For safety reasons, bikes are not allowed inside the bus. If the bike rack is full, you must wait for the next bus.
    Nice share also great tips.Make felling happy.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2016 edited

Fuck bikes, what I want is these:
    There's a bus with beds in it that will take you from SF to LA while you sleep for $48
    www.sleepbus.co
    ::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorjohn89
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2016

Helpful Tips
    While waiting at a bus stop with your bike, stand near the bus stop sign as a bus approaches.

You may not lock your bicycle to the rack on the front of a bus. If you would like added security, simply lock your front wheel to the frame of your bike before the bus approaches.

Use the available rack position closest to the bus.

After mounting your bike, you can give your bike a quick shake to make sure it’s fully in place.

Non-standard bikes that are tall enough to obstruct a bus operator’s view, recumbent bikes, tandem bikes, or bikes that won’t fit into the rack may not be taken on the bus. Items that protrude from the bicycle, such as flags/poles are not allowed. Motorized bikes are also prohibited. We appreciate your cooperation.

Folding bikes should be folded and taken with you onto the bus.

When travelling with your bike on a bus, ride near the front of the bus and exit through the front door (we know—this is contrary to how we usually ask you to move to the rear). This makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your bicycle and to notify the driver when you wish to exit the bus and take your bike off the rack.

If you notice any problem with a rack, notify the bus operator and wait for the next bus—it’s best for everyone’s safety
    Nice feeling happy and also make. great share tipsYou said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    A bus pulls up to a cyclist. What happens next will make you laugh, cry, and lose your bowels!I thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.