Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

^^new ramp is sick. post the pic of crazy going up to the tile.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorFix66
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2008

LHtrustme:i skate mostly tranny these days. thus, I also like to build ramps.. but not boring ones.

old ramp...

RIP thegoose.  you wish you had skated it...

New Ramp...

i built it. Steve rode it.

better angle...
    Photobucket Image Hosting

speechless, and pretty sure ive seen footage of this ramp before, some kid named fritz skating it? anyways, lemmie know next time its going downLess fashion, more thrashin.
    • CommentAuthorPork_sword
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2008

the new ramp looks awesome. I love ramps built into places, makes me wish I was better, or a bit drunk and overly confident, both of which could possibly happen.

also, anyone seen the transworld skate and create contest videos? good stuff. vids is here
    I was getting gnar-gnar this afternoon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAll you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    haha, that's radDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    So, Sam/Kentucky just got a new complete. Jimi has also been talking about getting back into skating. Joe and fffens use to skate, and I'm trying to persuade them to get back into it. Who else?

2015. Year of the BFG Legion of Doom skate/bike gang. You know you want.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    I used to ride around campus in college, completely failed at ever learning a single trick though.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2015

I sprain something just thinking about getting on a skateboard. #BadAtBoardSportsWorstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2015

My roommates and I have been skating since high school. Last fall I had injury related surgery and my roommate broke his ankle playing soccer. You never believe those older dudes who say "you won't be able to jump up and hit that 5 stair over and over when you're my age" when you're a youngin!
    That being said, we're both excited to get back into it when the streets are clearer. We usually skate Ringer in Allston or Acorns near River St. (This is a basketball court near a playground that is frequently covered with..acorns)
    Also - Orchard should be mentioned. (Most times I end up leaving with something extra and a little bit of disappointment that bike shops usually are "cool" if I don't feel condescended to.)
    Awesome guys, great parties with ramp jams/free beer! and a really cool rotating art gallery. Plus they're moving their Newbury St store to under the overpass where the new skatepark will be built next year. They also host lots of community events and are big into getting young kids active and healthy
    ^ My allegiances are with Max Hesh, but everything you say about Orchard is true. That said, the BFG skate/bike gang is going to be rolling deep!All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorerie
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2015

Bumping because I've been taking time away from my M-F design job these last few months to design some shit I actually want to . . . we're launching some (mostly skate) stuff finally next month. A portion of the proceeds go to a wickedfuckinggoodcause (see the instagram) so if you skate or just like hipster5panelsetc. you should follow us as we roll things out in the coming weeks. instagram @kellawggs or kellawggs.com <3