Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008

Door 3 Gallery at Broadway Bicycle School is having their next exhibit Thursday September 11th 8pm-930pm with art on the theme of bicycles and/or patriotism. Submissions ASAP if you want to get one of the last spots. door3gallery@gmail.com Or stop in person at Broadway Bicycle School with it.

As always free wine cheese crackers and whatnot. I heard the Jewish Vaudville Rapper Mr. Knapkins is going to perform at this one!!!Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world
    •  
      CommentAuthorrobotbuilder
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008 edited

Ha, ha, haa!! Check Mr Napkins [myspace].
    Listen to Bike Stop. . .
    -robot
    But he can't hold a candle to B-Lite!
    NOT WORK SAFE

Cause I'm a slacker bee. . .
    (I saw this guy at the Middle East, his band comprised a hot dog, piece of pizza, and an ice cream cone!)[all your base are belong to us]
    fuck you joshua! i just wasted 5minutes and 53seconds of my life (yes, i watched the entire thing)
    ^Ha ha ha haaaa![all your base are belong to us]
    • CommentAuthorPugatch
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2008

A last reminder that Door 3 Gallery's premiering political group show "These Colors Do Not Run. They Ride" will have it's reception tomorrow, Thursday 9/11 from 8pm to 9:30pm. Thank you again to all our featured artists. This will be, by far, our largest and most diverse show to date. It will also be our most scandalized as work will be featured so controversial we have shrouded it behind curtains and made viewable only after disclaimers are agreed upon. The young, faint hearted, and pregnant not advised. Please come early to enjoy dainties.
    -The Curators

Think of bicycles as rideable art that can just about save the world