Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjacobs
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2007

i've had my own dedicated box for years, but i'm going to be taking it down. the bbma (boston bicycle messenger association) needs server space! nothing fancy required, just standard hosting with web and ftp access. let me know if you think you can donate some space to a non profit looking out for the local pedal slaves.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

Hi jacobs

I am kind of new to Boston, but I do web design for a living (when i am not on my bike) and have thought about building a sort of blogger for Boston bikers (I have the very first stages of it done) but I don't have much time to work on it, I would probably be able to give you some server space and a folder and you could point your domain to it. drop me a line scytle at the g to the mail with the dot and the com. Or we could work something else out. Let me know.this wont hurt a bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthorjacobs

we have a website, it's just got nowhere to live. what happened to all the people who were willing to host this board? we only need like 25mb, and it probably won't get enough traffic to even put a big notch in your bandwith! help us out, every dollar we spend on something like web hosting could be going to a much more worthy cause.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstilgar

drop me an email at the above cleverly hidden email address and I will see if i can hook you up with some space and a ftpthis wont hurt a bit...
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrandonc

i can host this too, if stilgar's stuff doesn't work out. whisper me or something