Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2008

random... I need a copy of RAD on DVD for my newest plan to woo the heart of a lady...

Can anyone hook me up?

I'll buy you a beeaahh.

thankyouuno one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    •  
      CommentAuthordrags

Rad on DVD is one of the bigger running jokes of my life.

Unfortunately I still don't gots a copy.

If you do wind up finding one hook a rad-lover up.

</unhelpful chatter>cdrebbel: STOP TYPING 'BREAKS' YOU FUCKTARDS. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlukwam

As far as I know, RAD is NOT available on DVD. But my brother did convert his VHS copy to DVD and I can probably get him to make me one and then I can make them for others.

Does anyone have the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the movie!?
    LHtrustme:random... I need a copy of RAD on DVD for my newest plan to woo the heart of a lady...

mixes, bike movies. can i be your lady?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme

lukwam:As far as I know, RAD is NOT available on DVD. But my brother did convert his VHS copy to DVD and I can probably get him to make me one and then I can make them for others.

Does anyone have the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to the movie!?

I know it's not available but I'm hoping to get a bootleg copy. IF you can get a copy off your brother that would be amazing!
    I have the original movie on VHS!

And yes, Conor, you can be my lady. (some restrictions apply)no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    • CommentAuthoraimeec
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2008 edited

i had a bootleg copy, but a friend has it, and we haven't talked in a long time/kind of had a falling out. so i can't really help, unless you know the friend and get it from them. haha
    he also has my copy of american flyers and breaking away...
    And yes, Conor, you can be my lady. (some restrictions apply)

what restrictions?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2008 edited

it's available on dvd. i have an hd rip of it, it just has to be burned onto a dvd. i'll have to look for it when i get home.

edit: just kidding, it's not available on dvd, but i do have an hd rip of it, somehow.what does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2008

miracle of '83:it's available on dvd. i have an hd rip of it, it just has to be burned onto a dvd. i'll have to look for it when i get home.

edit: just kidding, it's not available on dvd, but i do have an hd rip of it, somehow.

Do NOT tease like that! I need that copy! PLeaseee!!!!no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlukwam

My brother is looking to see if he has extra copies of his VHS rip for me. If I get one, I'll make as many copies as people need.

/l
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme

AWESOME!no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2008

Awesome! I just got over some bad Poison Ivy. I HATE it!
    Hope you can make it, and feel less itchy!

Thanks so much!no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    teehee poison ivyYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

not teehee, i couldn't really bend my arm yesterdaywhat does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    awww im sorry! beer make it better? or aloe?YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthor0x000000

i haven't tried yet, but i'm willing to bet a beer or ten would make it better.what does he commute to clowntown on that thing
    it made my mono better last nightYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

You know they used to drink beer because it was better than most water, since when you boil it that kills alot of the bacteria. So the consensus is.. Beer is good for you.Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    and cheaper...sometimes. you so smaht.YO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch

I watch the history channelEverybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    my brother was in a reenactment on H channelYO NOT EVERYBODY GOES TO EAR SCHOOL OK
    •  
      CommentAuthorlukwam
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2008

Okay I am downloading the Rad.mp4 file from my brother over iChat right now. It is about 1.1 gigs. It was ripped from a VHS tape that had been watched many, many times. But it's better than nothing! Will make it available for download once I have it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2008 edited

Did it! Got the theater to actually cancel the last showing of The Dark Knight so I could put on a private showing RAD for two. She had no idea... hahahaa.
    I had to rent the projector but sooo worth it! So psyched it all worked.

Photobucket

oh Yeah, and the cherry on the top...
    the movie theater has a Photobooth! so we stopped in there after the movie.no one gets a shovel at this shit party!
    oh shit! ever girl on this forum is going to want to jump your bones now. well done.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlukwam
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2008

OMG I am watching Rad on my computer right now and even though it is not the best quality it is still blowing my mind!

I have to find an appropriate place to host this file so others can grab it.

/l
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrebbel

radondvd.comFuck yeah.
    • CommentAuthorkeepitreal

ghey
    •  
      CommentAuthorLHtrustme
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2008

Let's watch RAD at the next Print Trade for sure! Waaayyyy too many of you have not seen it!no one gets a shovel at this shit party!