Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2015

word. im from glen cove, kinda near syosset.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

I'm feeling a lot of love in this room right now.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    • CommentAuthorObo

Huntington, Suffolk countyI ONLY WEAR CAMPY CONDOMS WITH WHITE WRAPS - joeyfresh
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

Dora is from suffolk, too. Port Jeff er somethin around there.MUFFDVR
    I'm from Maine. Whenever someone says "OOH WHERE IN MAINE" I have to name a town 8 miles from my actual town because no one knows where Temple actually is.

on the rare occasion they do I look at them like "oh god you know someone don't you"Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2015

Late to the Long Island love party, but I'm currently at my mom's house in Malverne in Nassau County. Was living here for a whole month last month because opera.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Booo. Orange County FTW!
    Often confuses people when they know I'm not from Californiasomebody turn the lights off on this place already.
    • CommentAuthortheboy
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2016

Thought this might be interesting to some of yous

Cambridge Bicycle Ticket Data
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2016

Cyclist ticketing sting at Beacon and Somerville Ave near porter sq.
    The last two days I have seen a HEAVY police presence on Mass Ave. (mostly Central area, but not limited to it) pulling over EVERYONE, pedestrians, cars, cyclists, taxis, pedestrians, baby strollers, pigeons, etc. If you are traveling through the area, I would suggest taking Green St. or Franklin St. (run parallel to Mass Ave.) to avoid some of the hassle.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2016

chr|s sedition:The last two days I have seen a HEAVY police presence on Mass Ave. (mostly Central area, but not limited to it) pulling over EVERYONE, pedestrians, cars, cyclists, taxis, pedestrians, baby strollers, pigeons, etc. If you are traveling through the area, I would suggest taking Green St. or Franklin St. (run parallel to Mass Ave.) to avoid some of the hassle.

I mean, all things be applied equally isn't so bad.
    ^2nd

But either way life is much easier if you avoid Mass AVe through Central.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D