Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I am selling my old car on Craigslist and just seeing if anyone on here wants an early stab at it...
    the car is in awesome condition, has an issue with the brake fluid, slow leak? might just need to bleed the brakes, no idea not a mechanic
    i am trying to get 1000$ for it but i will take anything remotely close to that if cash!

1989 Tan 240 Volvo 4 door sedan.
    around 197,000 miles, still have plenty to go.
    power doors/locks, heated seats, automatic transmission.
    brand new roof rack used for my canoe.
    Interior and Exterior are in good shape and clean.there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    I am also selling:
    PS2, with no games or controllers
    small laminate/stickers maker, Xyron Creative Station (awesome for spoke cards and stickers out of anything!)
    i still have a shit ton of DVDS that i will bring into the city this weekend for people to check out if interested

shit is cheap cause i have no room for it!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    craigslist link with pictures!

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/car/500539876.htmlthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    no idea, i dont even know what it is worth, ill grab it this weekend and let you know. its pretty simple one you have to hand crank so not very expensive.
    it works great thoughthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2007

laminate/sticker maker?! how much for that?
    seth already called the laminate/sticker device i thinkthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    so the sticker maker is 60 new, so thirty bucks? and it is in mint condition and has extra pack of sticky/laminate stuff!
    http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Products/Xyron_510.htmlthere ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

aw! seth. you're no fun.

if he changes his mind, i'll be all over it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiiike

i would have so much fun with a sticker maker.sports!
    • CommentAuthorkanst

Miiike:i would have so much fun with a sticker maker.

You are definitely not allowed a sticker maker or label maker. Our whole house would be covered
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2007 edited

man, those cars are neat. when i learned to drive i had an '89 240 station wagon. if i had a job to pay for insurance, a parking space, and an actual need for it i would totally buy it (plus those things never die).
    i know man, it hurts to sell her. thing is a tank!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn

could you list the dvds? I am potentially interested (can never have too many movies).
    i will grab them this weekend and i will list them, they are all awesome movies that i do not want to part with but i can not longer carry around.there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    That car drives like a dream. Last time I borrowed it there were free fritos on the dash!
    there are always fritos on the dash!there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby
    • CommentAuthorgc

are you actually moving to california?gone
    all I can say is that the back seat is nice...Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorstickyfoot

Aaron put his beard around my shoulder in that back seat once, and I never felt more safe.MC Chunky Ice in da howse
    aaron's beard is the new airbag?there ain't no magic in the breakdown baby