Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorggreggg
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2015

144 BCD cranks! Silver! Weird or classy a f preferredenjoy two cosmetics
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2015

May have a set of Old campy stradas for sale soon. 170mm. Could come with or without a new track ring.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2015

WTB: a Campy compatible lockring for 9/10 spd hub.MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

I have a pile of cassette lockrings, i'll look later and see if any are campy I'd put it around a solid %30 chance.
    • CommentAuthorJimi

nerdo:WTB your not destroyed saddle. Nothing twee or Brooks-like.

I have a white Selle Race saddle. Not destroyed, but beat up.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    • CommentAuthorJimi
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2015 edited

Wtb a light weight comp style seat post. 27.2 - 0 setbackHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

^what brand s ar e you think ing of?
    • CommentAuthorJimi

Ritchey if possible, but that's just to match my stem. I don't have a preference on brandHi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Long shot WTB - non drive, 165mm track crank arm, silver. Odd part: square, not diamond, orientation at bottom bracket spindle.

Called every shop in town, but nobody has one in stock.

Like this:

Like this
    •  
      CommentAuthortyler
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2015 edited

WTB : ACQUIRED!
    • CommentAuthorslick
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2015

WTB: 53T road chainring, 5 bolt star pattern, something with some life left plzzzz
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2015

tyler:WTB : long reach NUTTED caliper road brakes. Can't used recessed which seems what most shops around here are carrying. Don't need nothing pro, but not junk either plz

Use a front brake on the rear and drill that shit out on the front. Since you're asking for nutted brakes, I assume your fork is steel. I have done this myself -- it is very easy and not scary at all.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2015

bb30 cranks w/ 175mm arms or force/red gxp cranks
    saddle, specialized romin or similar
    31.6 post
    road wheels
    bars/stem 42-44cm / 110-120mm
    • CommentAuthormfratt

WTB: Red 10s shifters and rear derailleur.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

Dude get force 22 instead
    shimano/sram 9 speed 11-32 cassette, cheaper the better
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2015

Ivo Shandor:shimano/sram 9 speed 11-32 cassette, cheaper the better

If you happen to need 10 speed, covered there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2015

Anyone has an old set on Thule or yakima roof top cross bars collecting dust in their basement?
    Yes, available for pickup in Eugene, OR.

I'll make you a bundle deal if you buy the car that's under them, too.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2015

My coworker is looking for a ~56cm mtb or hybrid for under 200, nothing fancy obviously at that price point, please let me know!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    6kidz:My coworker is looking for a ~56cm mtb or hybrid for under 200, nothing fancy obviously at that price point, please let me know!

I know someone selling a Giant OCR3 road bike with like 300 miles tops on it for $200. Lemme know if that'd be of interest.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

no giants allowed on this forum.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Maybe, can you send me more specifics and or a picture I could show my coworker?"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    Nuggetross:no giants allowed on this forum.

Only tiny bikes?

6kidz:Maybe, can you send me more specifics and or a picture I could show my coworker?

Will see what I can do and report back.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Speaking of tiny Giants, mine might be for sale again if anyone knows any cool small people in need."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2015

Anybody have a spare seat post clamp kicking around? I noticed my saddle was creaking and when I went to change saddles noticed a crack running through the clamp. Yikes!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuggetross

how girthy's yer post?
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Sorry, I don't mean seat post clamp. I meant the clamp doohickey holding the saddle to the post....Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorben

For what post? For what kind of saddle?I have DTF pants. They're crotchless. -surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

You people expecting me to know things! Geez!

Here, can people see this?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2015 edited

nerdo:Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not?

i think ur sig has the answer

pretty sure that clamp is seatpost dependent
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut

WTB
    700c front track wheel, mild steez, silver

ive got a phil wood/mavic open pro on the rear
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

^^ Yeah, two-bolt micro-adjust seat clamps are not a common "standard" like one-bolt micro-adjust and old style non-micro-adjust. Go to the biggest bike shop you can find and dive through all the two-bolt seat clamps in their parts bin and see if you can find the one in the pile that fits.

Or, if you pull the seatpost out you should be able to find an engraving near the min-insert line showing the manufacturer logo, model, and diameter, and then you should be able to find the appropriate clamp on eBay or get your shop to order it from QBP.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    that clamp looks like a VO to mei mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

JB Weld makes a nice oneMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2015

not velo orange, but does look close - which is why you should throw the seatpost away. many look similar and have similar rail cradles that may even appear to fit, but when you mix and match things can stress prematurely and break and then you have a cracked, jagged piece of aluminum pointing at your sweet spots
    MmmmmmuuuunhhhDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2015 edited

26.0 80mm-ish quill stem shorter than a technomic, plz."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    I stupidly bought a braze-on FD when I need a clamp-on. Anyone have a Shimano 105 5800 or Ultegra 6800 11speed double FD?

Nandy:26.0 80mm-ish quill stem shorter than a technomic, plz.

I think I have one for you, it currently has bars on it. Will confirm and get back.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2015

The front derailleur on my 10sp Ultegra 6600 bike doesn't seem to like compact cranks very much, so I'm looking for an alternative FD. I tried Dura Ace 7900, and it doesn't play well with my shifters. I'm looking to try Ultegra 6700 if anyone has one in a 34.9/35 clamp, or maybe even Sram Force or something...
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

decent set of tubular road wheels
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky

Craigglesofdoom:I stupidly bought a braze-on FD when I need a clamp-on. Anyone have a Shimano 105 5800 or Ultegra 6800 11speed double FD?

Why not just buy one of these?
    Shimano Braze-on Adaptor::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    BECAUSE IT WILL BE UGLY

LET ME WALLOW IN MY SELF PITYNaaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    Nandy:26.0 80mm-ish quill stem shorter than a technomic, plz.

Measured, sorry, 25.4 :(Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2015

Looking for a 120mm road stem with minimal rise for 31.8 bars. Glossy finish.
    ryan t:Looking for a 120mm road stem with minimal rise for 31.8 bars. Glossy finish.

Silver? Black?clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2015

Either one. Needs to be for a 1 1/8 threadless fork, btw.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkossmonaut
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2015

wtb: italian threaded lockring

1.32" x 24 TPI
    • CommentAuthorvox_pop

WTB:

24in front wheel (520 BSD, not BMX) for a Terry-style bike.

Or just the rim if it's a decent one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Depends, is it for a blue and white Nishiki?
    Here's a sweet hard ano rim on ebay: link"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries