Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2015

Got you on the postMUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2015

Still wtb riser bars for 1" quill stem please and thanks!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    • CommentAuthorJimi

700c wheel set, single speed preferred. Want to use wide tires too, up to 38mm.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

Jimi:700c wheel set, single speed preferred. Want to use wide tires too, up to 38mm.

you using this on a track/fixed style frame or a road style frame? asking because spacing of the rear wheel matters...
    • CommentAuthorJimi

oh yeah, road style.Hi, my name is Jimi and I'm a bike addict
    Anyone have a straight bladed fork, 1-1/8", threadless, black, drilled for a road brake? Cheap is good. Eyelets are great but not necessary. Need it as a replacement for my old IRO fork (which best as I can find online, was 43 mm rake - though it could have been 40 mm rake. digging for this info is a pain the butt).

Edited: units. Need sleep.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorroburrito
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2015

Fork rake (offset) is measured in mm not deg.A few spokes shy of a wheel.
    roburrito:Fork rake (offset) is measured in mm not deg.

Despite knowing this, no clue why my brain was thinking degrees. Prob a combination of needing sleep and staring at a data dictionary spreadsheet for most of the day. Fixed regardless.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2015

Morgan here's your chance to call roburrito out for being a dick on the internet!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

Naw dawg, his info was correct, plus it's eric....
    Morgie:Naw dawg, his info was correct, plus it's eric....

Yeah.. should of proofread better.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

Anyone know someone who could design and fabricate a headbadge? The holes are spaced for a standard size engraving plate (that we might have around), and we don't have a method in mind - could be cut or enameled or whatever."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    Shane is an OG bfixed dude, also about the greatest human on earth, still lives here somewhere: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FutureCrashi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    • CommentAuthorroburrito

I most certainly am a dick, online and on terra firma. But I meant no malice by the correction.A few spokes shy of a wheel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

That was the joke
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

You jerk
    2nd Shane, good people and his stuff looks fantastic.DFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy

That's precisely what I was looking for, thanks!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    wow his stuff is gorgeousand then the time will come when you add up the numbers
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2015

I have one of his headbadges that I won in a race, never installed. Can attest to its quality.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516

^was it the back to school race?MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

I think so? Man, I forgot I did that race.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    it's probably documented somewhere on this forum.You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2015

conor! for mod:it's probably documented somewhere on this forum.

Probably. I think it was 2008.

nerdo:I think so? Man, I forgot I did that race.

Yeah, You and I were neck and neck most of the time until I got cut off by a bus in somerville. Still got 2nd doe.MUFFDVR
    • CommentAuthorMJ
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2015

Anyone have a cheap set of SPD pedals hanging out?

New bike day tomorrow and need to swap out the platforms that are on it.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2015 edited

Anybody have a spare set of SPD cleats? I thought I had some but I can't find them. Alternatively, I'll trade you a set of SPD pedals for some Time ATACs. Thanks!

See below...Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2015

UPDATE: I found the cleats but my old Time cleats are frozen into the shoe, so it's either get new shoes or get new pedals. Anybody got either a pair of 11.5/44.5 mtb shoes or an extra set of Time ATACs?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorrock dathe

that's the wrong attitude. any 2 bolt cleat can be cut out
    •  
      CommentAuthor6kidz

Preach!"Dude's just smashing fructosenormativity, lay off."
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

Not worth the effort.Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    • CommentAuthorukeboyska
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2015

anyone got a 56-59cm high end racing frame in their basement collecting dust? a pothole just broke mine (wtf, aluminum?) and am seeking a new ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo

^Warranty?Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorkentucky

WTB 50-52cm frame//or complete

for my bae

lemme know
    kentucky:WTB 50-52cm frame//or complete

for my bae

lemme know

What kind? (Road/Single Speed/Sweet Fixie/Penny Farthing)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdo
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2015

Does anybody have a roof-rack tray for a tandem bike that I can buy? Thule compatible. Thanks!Worstcase I'll just zip tie on a seat... but i'd rather not. —Zev (who else)
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2015

I own one of these and although I don't want to sell it, if I could do it over again I wouldn't bother buying one, since unless your tandem is ridiculously heavy, they're not worth the godawful premium that they charge for them. I always end up just lifting my tandem up there rather than using the pivoting mechanism, and as such, all the tandem carrier is is just an extra-long fork-mount tray carrier. I'd just buy two cheap used fork mount carriers, cut the back one in half, and bolt the two together to make a single extra long tray.

You can also carry a tandem with no problems on a trunk or hitch mount if you take the wheels off.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    Hi all,

Finally wore down an old Rolls saddle and am looking to replace it.

Wtb: good condition black Rolls or Regal

Email or text is cool - 508.fourninefour.83fivefive
    100mm ish quill stem
    Swept back bars of some sort
    Specialized bg saddle 143mm
    Silver seat post 27.2
    Silver Shimano brakes, 105 and upYou're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthortheboy
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2015

Anyone have a campy rear derailleur kicking around? Preferably an 11 speed but I think a 10 would work too. THnx.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2015

fyi those are not interchangablegone
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2015

i am sick of staring at alibaba and fleabay, so i gave in and logged in bfixed. i need a 38t (1/8") JUNK OR SWAGED single speed crank with a q factor wider than your (insert profane statement of choice) ASAP. needs wide Q factor to clear a chain case. i have threaded and unthreaded so many bottom brackets over the past week while drunk that i think i might start timing myself. will also accept any bottom bracket that has a ridiculous drive side length. paying in monies, dutch bikes, and other assortment of things.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015

Shimano/SRAM 10spd cassette 11-32.
    • CommentAuthorThreePete
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2015

WTB 1" Threaded Headset (no tange preez sank you)
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2015

Want a box to ship a frame in. bike box too big.MUFFDVR
    I'd cut the box down.

Otherwise, swing by home depot and see if they have any boxes in the dumpster. I used an air filter box to ship a frame a while ago.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    • CommentAuthorrootxbeer
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2015

Anyone have any sorta new/not toooooo beat up Sugino 75 crankarms that they wanna let go of? Possibly willing to trade a pair of Omniums for em if you want.Damn it, man! We have to get inside! Our, um, uh... Our families are-are-are in there! Our, uh, mothers and-and, tiny, tiny babies!
    • CommentAuthortheboy
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2015

Wtb: King 1 1/8" Nothreadset headset. Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2015 edited

wtb: set of 26" wheels that are safe, and still have some life in them. do not have to be fancy. 135mm on the rear. going onto a bike for a lady friend who needs a properly sized bike so there are no more crashes in the BU bridge rotary. will also buy mechanical disc wheels with rotors and calipers. max price: 100 dollars. TL;DR: sell me the no name 'take-offs' that no one seems to want or use - trying to help my friend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2015

I have a set of tires for sale for said 26 wheelsMUFFDVR
    surly disc trucker 56 (would prefer 26in wheels) could be complete or frame/ fork only