Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfmradio516
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2015

Does ^ that guy have anything to do with John Slawta??MUFFDVR
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2015

Here's some more detail on what appears to be that exact same bike, but still with no mention of the provenance of the paint job, but it sure as hell seems like it.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    pocky:Several Surly fatbikes on a 40-50%-off overstock sale right now. These are Surly's own rate slashes, so you get this deal through any bike shop that will sell you a Surly and you get to support your local shop.

Pugsley at $799 for SS, $899 for geared, $999 for Pug Ops. Moonlander or Ice Cream Truck Ops for $1199.

My friend just bought a Moonlander through this deal.

I got four customers call about this deal and between their quote call and them calling back to give me money their bikes were sold out. Seriously, some shop(s) bought allllll the surly's in the warehouse.Naaaah, too uncool for the #messlyfe. I just like to hang out in loading docks and pretend to talk on my radio so that people will like me. - Mfratt
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2016

47cm, 650c 1982 Rossin"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2016

Attn: Smooth
    These Centurions are pretty sick, when you ask them what the tt is see if they'll lower the price since it's just the frameset and wheels."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2016

650c 50/52.5cm"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    saddest aero bars everi mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2016

Happiest aerobars ever:

I will never get tired of posting this.::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    ^^loll
    ^yassDFL and DTF :D:D:D:D
    So glad there was a great comeback!i mean that looks like a 10 cat bag, easy
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2016

"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorpocky
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2016

Killer deal on several varieties of 45NRTH and Surly fatbike tires. Just received my Flowbeist and Dillinger yesterday (shipping took exactly two weeks) and I can confirm they are the real deal. $90, shipped, for a pair -- these tires will run you 2-3x that price anywhere else, including from other sellers on eBay.
     photo 20160304_120232_zps9yyqbpfw.jpg::lols at Dan's great photoshopping job:: ::slowly stops laughing:: ::googles:: ::kills self:: -tinyhonkshus
    • CommentAuthorJimmyJ
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2016

good find!
    wish they had something in the 32-38 range.

bargains are great
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2016 edited

650c, 26" and minivelos in a range of frame sizes!

The parts aren't awesome and I can't seem to find geometry charts, but it might be a good cheap city bike option!"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2016

Waterford 650c, 50x53

This is so fancy and so clean and so reasonably priced."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    someone married/LTR buy this: schwinn paramount, 56cm ass-sniffer/pilot
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2016 edited

Whenever I'm looking for a part I think it's more fun to call around and find the best deal in town rather than just find the cheapest mail order place and save like $7 bucks. So since I'm this much of a winner, I'll share my findings for 10spd chains. Note: Many bike shops seem to pay little to attention to the mspr of chains.

Landry's: Ultegra $35
    Cannondale: Tiagra $25 (got this one and it was even less with bicycle benefits)
    Ace: SRAM PC 1051 $33
    Somervello: SRAM PC 1031 $23
    Hub: KMC $33

Biggest inconsistency...
    Giant: Ultegra 6701 $60 (although props to them for having $5 shifter cables)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2016

It's not really fair to compare pretty different items. 10 speed chains are not all created equal, even the Ultegra 6600 10 speed chain and 6700 10 speed chain are different, both in weight and in profile.
    Please repeat for noseless saddles.You said time was infinite, so why the watch wrapped around your wrist?
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2016 edited

Right. I didn't bother asking Landry's which Ultegra it was because no one seems to have 6600 any more, but if those are actually the ones they have, it's probably still a good deal. 6700 chains were $45 at most places.
    • CommentAuthorgc
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016 edited

nandys been slackin on posting tiny bikes.

here is a super cute super tiny 3rensho road bike in nh for $400: https://nh.craigslist.org/bik/5677355005.htmlgone
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016

^ saw that on the STEEL IS REAL fb group, but there's no size info and the wheels look too big.

I have been hoarding this posting because I wanted to buy it, but they want too much for shipping and I have no dollars: Terry Chrom"life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2016

Nandy:^ saw that on the STEEL IS REAL fb group, but there's no size info and the wheels look too big.

I have been hoarding this posting because I wanted to buy it, but they want too much for shipping and I have no dollars: Terry Chrom

I wish I knew you before. I had one of these, and gave it away to some other garden gnome for 75 dollars, + gold anodized front Araya wheel. I had too many Terry frames, and none of them fit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2016

Fahk."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    • CommentAuthorsmoothness
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2016

is this the time where i'm supposed to mention i had one in white too, as well as a team miyata knock off that was full chrome? because i did. i think i gave her one of the frames, because i just wanted to get rid of it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2016

$100 FUNNY BIKE. 16 days old, though."life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries
    •  
      CommentAuthorNandy
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2017

Someone on here told me to look out for a 24" front Terry in the next size up from mine, but I can't remember exactly who. Here it is, and cheap (might be able to convince them to drop it off at a shop for shipping)
    Terry Gambit 52cm
    "life is hard, cats are soft." - surprisefries