Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

..Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!!!Do You KNOW Clarence?
    :(

http://www.youtube.com/v/dHtI-oFOhE8

All hail the human tornado.

GOD DAMMIT YOUTUBE WORK FOR ME.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2008

:-(
    I met him at a record fair with my dad back in 02.dongpincher 1000
    Wow. Very sad news.All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    It's sad, but it's not like he died really young or not leaving his mark on film and culture.But the fact of the matter is: Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
    And Levi Stubbs just passed the other day, too. ;(All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.
    ^I caught that about Levi too...

^^True, he definitely made a mark on film and culture.Do You KNOW Clarence?
    Huh. I'm really surprised Rudy Ray and Blowfly only did one record together. They seem like a perfect collaboration duo...All you white kids look alike when you're still covered in baby fat, so I was getting bored with the non-stop WASP parade.