Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsmelliott
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2007

check out out what other things the customers bought
    http://www.amazon.com/Cloverdale-Fresh-Whole-Rabbit/dp/B00012182G/ref=pd_sbs_misc_img_4I’m the paté on the Universal cracker. I’m the grout holding your shower tiles on. I’m out of the saddle, sprinting up that hill and eating glazed donut bracelets off the right arm of Jesus.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits

haha... i hope its not a mistaken association between the rabbit vibrator and whole rabbits...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuckley!

Look what else you can get on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk-Land-Cruiser-Tank/dp/B00067F1CE/ref=pd_sbs_gf_img_2The kid's gotta learn that the game never lets up.
    I remember one forum pointing out that Amazon had dildo's with "used" prices. That was funny stuff.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    Isn't that from Dune? (Or Burning Man, I get them confused.) It looks to be a hovercraft.

I think its funny that Amazon said this:
    "Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought"

I'm not too sure of how they're related...
    -robot[all your base are belong to us]
    Well it prob gets kinda hot in that thing.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007

Who has twenty grand, I just want to see how it gets shipped.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkaryatid
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2007 edited

[edit]

The purchasing recommendations make my head hurt. That tank is definitely Burning Man material.

Also:

Fire Bike/Tandem