Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

For those of you who're regarding this week as one would regard the unfriendly side of a gun, good luck to you in this week of exams!
    -robot
    [all your base are belong to us]
    thank you sir!
    im off for my first two right now :(ride bikes for money not for fun(unless your drunk)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2007

Word.
    /cram.dongpincher 1000
    1 paper down, 2 papers and 2 exams left.clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthorJer

sorry guys, i finished last week....even done with my degree :)

no job though.
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

i pulled an all nighter last night and ened up with a 20 page paper. Exactly how i like it: one afternoon, nothing, next morning, 20 pages, and absolutely no memory of the intervening time.
    still got two design projects to go though.Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    • CommentAuthorjohnderson

Stuck in the Snell Library for the entire week. Organic Chem exam on thursday and Bio 2 on friday. If anyone is down for a study sesh in Snell hit me up. On the 4th floor right now making sweet, sweet intellectual love to my chemistry book.

Likewise, if anyone wants to drink heavily on friday after exams are thru, let me know as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgregwhits

ahhh, i have a take home final for my modern china class due on wednesday, and i am done with college. this is pretty badass.
    Jer:sorry guys, i finished last week....even done with my degree :)

no job though.

I'm working on a masters ;-)clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    • CommentAuthormathletics

I have a degree and am gainfully employed. I do not miss this feeling.
    • CommentAuthorboundgear

I have a degree and am gainfully employed. I do not miss this feeling.
    • CommentAuthorbluedog

johnderson:
    Likewise, if anyone wants to drink heavily on friday after exams are thru, let me know as well.

lucky, I have finals on saturday and monday. eff BU.that's when I reach for my revovler...
    • CommentAuthormannnnnn

mathletics:I have a degree and am gainfully employed. I do not miss this feeling.

boundgear:I have a degree and am gainfully employed. I do not miss this feeling.

There is no need to rub it in. (I still have about two years left, so it could be my jealousy that makes me bitter.)
    Shit... I've been in school for so long that I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I weren't constantly in "crisis management" mode.
    This spring could well be my undoing, gawd forbid I actually do something with my engineering license!
    -robot[all your base are belong to us]
    • CommentAuthorJer

estratton:
    Jer:sorry guys, i finished last week....even done with my degree :)

no job though.

I'm working on a masters ;-)

just got an MBA.. but I have zero interest in working a job I hate(again), so i'm feeling a little misdirected and lost... sigh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2007

Sigh.
    sub-optimal sleep levels and I just ruined a perfectly good cup of coffee.
    20 Pages thus far, 60% done with my take-home finals.dongpincher 1000

Sitting in ERC drinking coffee and thinking about opening my book to study. mom always said, its the thought that counts... right?
    Jer:just got an MBA.. but I have zero interest in working a job I hate...

I thought the point for you MBA types was to work a scumbag job & bring home maaad bank?
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

i just underwent physics death. the entire class is still sitting there 15 minutes after the exam period ended and the professor says, "oh, i guess i made it too long, huh?"

at least i'm done now for 8 months.

two of my friends are in that class and said the same thing!
    ratattack:...at least i'm done now for 8 months.

Wait, wait... When do you kids from NU actually take classes? It seems like you're always on co-op!
    •  
      CommentAuthorratattack

haha. i have a 6 mo co-op and then i actually have a summer off...part off...no summer II classes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDan Roch
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2007 edited

i graduated

almost 2 years ago

Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaning they are unemployed - Prince Philip during the recession in 1981
    • CommentAuthorrichard q

graduated

6 months ago. . . here comes the student loans!
    •  
      CommentAuthormur

boundgear:I have a degree and am gainfully employed. I do not miss this feeling.

MADNESS! college is splendiferous! i'd much rather cram for a few weeks twice per year and spend the rest of the time acting like a complete ass-clown than getting a 9-to-5 job and being forced to repress my natural talent for ass-clowning.

which is exactly why i went to college for 10 years.~(..,)~ (oYo) make whoopee not war (oYo) ~(..,)~
    •  
      CommentAuthorg0balistik

left college a year ago. never looked back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMungoRocks

Dropped out, did a modified version of the real world, decided responsibility was for the birds, came back.
    Y'hear that, birds? Y'all can keep your responsibility.dongpincher 1000
    DannyRocks:"...decided responsibility was for the birds....
    Y'hear that, birds? Y'all can keep your responsibility."

2nded!clockwork ted: this is my favorite thread. sweet BJ alexi!
    ^^3rd'ed![all your base are belong to us]
    • CommentAuthorraff I el

^^^forked!Geryon was a monster everything about him was red.
    file this in the things that are good section: yerba mate by tazo. i'm alert and not jittery. i'm ready to take on the world!You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHamburger

conor:file this in the things that are good section: yerba mate by tazo. i'm alert and not jittery. i'm ready to take on the world!

$8.99/pound @ cambridge naturals in porter squarePeople make decisions.
    loose leaf?You're purposefully attempting to sabotage my degree project. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorgie

Hamburger:
    conor:file this in the things that are good section: yerba mate by tazo. i'm alert and not jittery. i'm ready to take on the world!

$8.99/pound @ cambridge naturals in porter square

I'll be there tomorrow...
    • CommentAuthorkanst
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2007

robotbuilder:
    ratattack:...at least i'm done now for 8 months.

Wait, wait... When do you kids from NU actually take classes? It seems like you're always on co-op!
    -robot

I agree I go there and it feels like I am never taking classes. The sad part though is that I greatly prefer classes to co-op.