Not signed in (Sign In)

Category Filter

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.8 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorerie
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2015

Also bumping this because I haven't been getting out of the city nearly enough so if any of you are going hiking some weekend hit me up!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2015

I would like to do this as well. I need to get the hell out of the city and into the woods at some point in the next month. I'm getting that agitation at all the noise and aggression.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    This is relevant to my interestsI thought that might be you! But there was no shimmy-shake so I couldn't be sure.
    • CommentAuthorryan t
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2015

Hey if anyone has a small tent I can borrow or possibly buy for really cheap, please hit me up. It's for a festival next weekend.
    • CommentAuthorerie
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2015

@ joeyfresh and stingobango let's do it!

To be honest I don't know the first thing about hiking or camping? But I'd be so down any weekend after it's no longer disgusting out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbuddymike
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2015

ryan t:Hey if anyone has a small tent I can borrow or possibly buy for really cheap, please hit me up. It's for a festival next weekend.

https://gearcommons.com/ It is a camping gear borrowing site.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2015

Peeps who have experience with long distance thru hiking: I have questions. Please talk to me.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks
    •  
      CommentAuthorrmull

joeyfresh:Peeps who have experience with long distance thru hiking: I have questions. Please talk to me.

I did the AT in 2014, happy to answer questions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoeyfresh

Whispered.We'll get you a cat, don't worry -t-honks